Most Annoying Character In Your Opinion

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

CSnipez45

The Alpha Kitty!
2. Cicero: I know a lot of people like him, but I really really hate his voice.
I don't know why, but i always liked Cicero, probably for his dark humor.
"Heh heh heh, crazy? Cicero? Heh heh heh heh! That's, madness..."

I don't know where i read this, maybe it was the wiki, but apparently Cicero's journal suggested that he disguised himself as a crazed fan to assassinate the "Grand Champion" by leading him into the forest and slitting his throat. Cicero = Adoring Fan from Oblivion? :eek:

beastoking

Sunvaar Do Keizaal
2. Cicero: I know a lot of people like him, but I really really hate his voice.

I don't know where i read this, maybe it was the wiki, but apparently Cicero's journal suggested that he disguised himself as a crazed fan to assassinate the "Grand Champion" by leading him into the forest and slitting his throat. Cicero = Adoring Fan from Oblivion? :eek:
The annoying fan is a Wood Elf, Cicero was not.
Plus it's 200 years after Oblivion, so he would be dead.

CSnipez45

The Alpha Kitty!

The annoying fan is a Wood Elf, Cicero was not.
Plus it's 200 years after Oblivion, so he would be dead.
I know, it didn't make any sense to me either, I guess it was just a reference. Sorry for the off topic post guys.

SnehithTheBrown

Elenwen. The way she placed herself above everyone else. So I killed her.

I killed Alduin with my bare hands. The Thalmor is next.

sticky runes

Njada Stonearm. I rescued this ungrateful twat from being trampled by a mammoth and used healing hands on her, and she attacked me and continued to spew insults at me, saying I wasn't good enough to join the companions. Think i might become the Harbinger just so I can use her for a certain daedric sacrifice.

UnfaithfulServant

Silence, my brother...
The clerks of the clothing shop in Solitude.

Nazeem...

That one git in Falkreath who says something along the lines of "I can't be we let [something something] like you wander Skyrim."

I have a small distaste for Maven Blackbriar, but she's tolerable.

....WAIT! That one Altmer at the College who hates you at first, but then likes you once you become Arch-Mage. Yeah.. I want her dead.

Other than that, everyone's dandy c:

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
I really hate Brynjolf after you complete the Thieves' Guild main quest. He's just always like "Sorry lass, I'm busy." Gosh. It really irks me.

Harc

Big Hog
Taarie. Not even the prestigious Thalmor robes are appeasing in her eyes. Such a shameful example of someone who is supposed to criticize noble attire

Tayal

Master Assassin
Every Argonian now that they hiss at you when they fight you (clap) Bethesda, like we needed realistic lizard people.

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
Farengar is on my list...his voice drives me to homicide

Chadonraz

The list is long, but I can only think of one really annoying character who hasn't been mentioned yet.

Jaree-Ra, the Argonian in Solitude.
I hate hate hate him with a passion, especially when I've no intention of doing his quest.
"I've got a little work if you're interested, traveller." x 1000000
"You should see me when you get bored, stranger." x 1000000
"You look new. I'm new, too. I think we could be friends." x 10000

His "PC detection radius" is also ridiculously large, AND for some unfathomable reason he's essential unless you do his stupid quest. -.-
When I found out there was at least one NPC who hates him, I was overjoyed. :D

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
In no particular order, but with the first two tied for most hated of all time:

Delphine and Esbern. Manipulative bit**es think they can take me on, and not only that, expect me to kill my mentor for them. Pi**es me off so much when Delphine pulls her, "I could kill you if I wanted.." Crap when you first meet her. Pfft. As if!

The leader of Dawnguard. After everything your character does, he can't let go of his hatred. And it's not so much that he can't let go of it, IT'S THAT HE FORCES YOU TO CURE VAMPIRISM AT A CERTAIN POINT IN THE QUESTLINE. I despise being forced to do something, especially by idiot NPCs who think they're something. One of the reasons I hate the thieves guild questline... I'm not guarding your stupid holy place forever in the afterlife, you arrogant piece of crap.

Brynolf. Fool will follow me as tenaciously as a courier when I go to Riften, and interrupts me every five seconds. Makes me sooo fricking angry...

Jarl Balgruuf's children. One specifically... I DON'T LICK ANYONE'S BOOTS YOU LITTLE SHI*!!!

Miraak. All that attitude, badas* voice and supposed powers... he forces you into submission when you first meet him... AND THEN TURNS OUT TO BE WEAKSAUCE!

Karliah, for thinking I can't take the thief guy without her stupid Nighingale status. BULLSHI*. If it wasn't for your stinking idiocy, I could've killed him in that stupid tomb. But, NO! YOU HAVE TO BE ALL LIKE, "He's too strong for you, so I'm gonna shoot you with this stupid arrow!" I am the dragonborn, bit**!

The Nightmother. Ugly corpse, I AM NOT SNUGGLING WITH YOU IN THAT COFFIN!

The three heroes of old that help you fight Alduin. I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP! LET ME HAVE MY EPIC DUEL TO THE DEATH! YOU'RE NORDS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! RESPECT SINGLE COMBAT AND FU** OFF!

Estormo, arrogant bast***. Thinks he can do ME in?! Pfft. Only High Elf that gets on my nerves.

And this list goes on basically for a long time... I'll edit more in later. Sorry for the strong language and opinions I threw around. All in good fun, no offense intended.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Nice additions... I'd also like to add Brynjolf to my list. I get sick of him telling me he's too busy to talk while he downs his ale with Devin.
That's actually a bug. If you fix it he has other dialogues where he enthusiastically reports on how well the Guild has been doing since you took over.

What's wrong with Devin? By the time you complete all the prestige quests he's singing your praises telling you to hold your head up high as one of the best thieves in Skyrim. :confused:

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Nice additions... I'd also like to add Brynjolf to my list. I get sick of him telling me he's too busy to talk while he downs his ale with Devin.
That's actually a bug. If you fix it he has other dialogues where he enthusiastically reports on how well the Guild has been doing since you took over.

What's wrong with Devin? By the time you complete all the prestige quests he's singing your praises telling you to hold your head up high as one of the best thieves in Skyrim. :confused:

Well that's good news about Bryn as he is one of my favorite NPC's until he starts ignoring me completely. And you're right about Devin... and I like his brother in Raven Rock. Now THAT's a good dude. Gives you the key to his pad and everything. Vex does truly annoy me though. I probably wrote that post after turning down a Devin job and hearing him berate me, plus guilt by association as he's always the one hanging out with Bryn while he's ignoring me. Hehe

And remember, this thread is about who annoys you... not who you hate and want to kill necessarily. The kid that tells me he's gonna go easy on me in Riverwood annoys me too, but I would never consider a mod to kill him.

EDIT

You tagged that post 'Bad Manners'?

Lol... you must really like me to take my posts so seriously. Thank you. I'm flattered. To have such a strong opinion on my opinion. That's like the ultimate form of message board flattery and it's appreciated.

Benthos

Proud Mer
The priest ranting in Whiterun
The kiss ass elf at the College
Delphine
The two assclown brothers in Falkreath
I hate Maven Black-Briar... or maybe I love her. Not sure.
That guy stuck in the web whining while I loot spider eggs.
Kiss ass elf? You mean Nirya or Faralda?
I don't like her general attitude with looking down at everyone no matter how helpful you are, you are directly responsible for getting her into the throne as Jarl and she still talks down to you like you're inferior. She clearly finds out later about you being dragonborn since, well, how else would she know how she got the throne? I like the fact that she's so well connected, but I don't like how they don't give you the opportunity to tell her you're 2nd in command of the Dark Brotherhood when she threatens you with them. Even a single line of dialogue is all that's needed: "Bitch, I RUN the Dark Brotherhood and I saved them!" She would have a ready quip either way but still. Plus, any scenario where one or another faction is brought up or perhaps those who act all high and mighty toward you after all you go through (slaying giants, both kinds of trolls, mammoths, dragons, vampires, cultists, various creatures, giant centurion animatons, armies of twisted Falmer which NOBODY likes to tangle with, etc). This goes straight to a good chunk of the Thieves Guild. This is also a reason why I like Delvin so much, even when he doesn't know you, he's at least respectable. He doesn't talk down to you, he doesn't trash talk you unless you fluff up, and he at least shows gratification when you succeed.

This also kind of takes from what they say "he who speaks doesn't know and he who knows doesn't speak".
They don't HAVE to say anything if it's true, they don't have to say anything if they don't want to so most who don't normally speak about their past or anything of the sort, they usually know what they're doing and why it's also widely commonly said "Don't trust the quiet ones". Whether it's because they're twisted and insane, secretly evil and plotting, or perhaps they're that assassin/fighter who you do NOT want to mess with. This doesn't mean ALL who are quiet are those who you should fear.
PROTIP: If you know a lot of something that normally could be considered something to be respected and feared like you are a well experienced fighter, drop a few indirect hints so that they conjure up all sorts of fun gossip but don't brag about it. Such as teach someone how to do something trivial but not what the common folks would know, don't say you're a master but still teach folks fun and trivial things so it gets them thinking. If need be, you can say "oh, I trained such and such" or "you should check out this place when you're in the area because when I used to train there, it was..." but NEVER go into full detail about your escapades until you're a retired old goat. That way you have plenty to share before you're gone.

I wish we had more things to share with the thieves guild MISC. members, half of them are pretty decent people and at least Sapphire has a background story as to why she's the way she is. I just wish she was nicer to the female characters who speak with her since it were men... ohhhhhh... nevermind. :oops:

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
You tagged that post 'Bad Manners'?

Lol... you must really like me to take my posts so seriously. Thank you. I'm flattered. To have such a strong opinion on my opinion. That's like the ultimate form of message board flattery and it's appreciated.
I must have hit it by mistake. I disabled the ratings bar on my laptop a long time but I'm on a different computer right now. I undid the rating.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
(slaying giants, both kinds of trolls, mammoths, dragons, vampires, cultists, various creatures, giant centurion animatons, armies of twisted Falmer which NOBODY likes to tangle with, etc).

Slaying giants? Breaking Imperial law...

Stop right there criminal scum, pay the court a fine or serve your sentence.