The Perfect Bait for capturing talos worshippers

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
thalmor_fundraising_by_slayersyrena-d6fnmrn.jpg

I wonder how many Talos Worshipers can the Thalmor could capture by using this scheme?

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
thalmor_fundraising_by_slayersyrena-d6fnmrn.jpg

I wonder how many Talos Worshipers can the Thalmor could capture by using this scheme?
Well some Nords are Smart most Nords do Appear to be intellectialy inferior to other races and many would fall for it, Tell me who is smarter a Nord or an Orc?

tx12001

I Made that Picture My Background - Good One!! hey that looks like Ondolomor

tx12001

In
Depends where they set up.Wind helm:probably a lot.
In Windhelm they would probably just kill him for being Thalmor and then steal the Cupcakes however killing a thalmor is punishable by instant death!!

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
I could be interested in taking one of those even if not worshipping Talos. It's not going to end well though.

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
Looks like that elf know his place. Selling baked goods.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
I would Lmao if I saw that in Skyrim. I would laugh even more at the people who fell for it.

tx12001

Laughing at a Thalmor Justicar is an act Punishable by Death unless you youself are one but if you are a nord you will most lickly be beheaded where you stand, as a matter of fatct buying a cupcake would result in you being taken away immediately, Perhaps northwatch keep would be to your licking Hmmm?

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Umh, if they're selling chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting, they can not only have my money, but my firstborn, my jewel collection, half a cow and my pet dragon Odahviing.

Staff member
Laughing at a Thalmor Justicar is an act Punishable by Death unless you youself are one but if you are a nord you will most lickly be beheaded where you stand, as a matter of fatct buying a cupcake would result in you being taken away immediately, Perhaps northwatch keep would be to your licking Hmmm?
In game, as one of my characters, you would have much more trouble following through with that threat than you realize. As for Northwatch, on my main character I killed all of the guards and made them my undead minions. I used Northwatch as a base of operations and storage facility before getting tired of the boring landscape. So no, it isn't to my "licking".
(In game banter, against cannon fodder NPCs. I'm sure your character can put up a much greater resistance, but it's all in good fun. I don't despise or oppose the Dominion)

tx12001

I would Simply use a Paralysis Spell!, and if you tried anything then we would feed you to the nice people living on that island with the castle on it, it would be a nice arrangement to keep the peace between the Thalmor and the Volkihar

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
I would Simply use a Paralysis Spell!, then feed you to the nice people living on that island with the castle on it
it would be a nice arrangement to keep the peace between the Thalmor and the Volkihar

Seriously, Thalmor dog, just shut up and give me chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting!!! :mad: :D

Staff member
I would Simply use a Paralysis Spell!, then feed you to the nice people living on that island with the castle on it
it would be a nice arrangement to keep the peace between the Thalmor and the Volkihar
That might do it...

tx12001

Seriously, Thalmor dog, just shut up and give me chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting!!! :mad: :D
DOG!! I am not a Lycanthrope, the lack of information you hold on my physical being is astounding!!

tx12001

Personally I may not be much into getting my hands dirty but I do have quite a lot of skill in Destruction School

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts