• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Heya!

As you may know, I'm not American. but I was curious if I would be a Republican or a Democrat.

I took a test here: http://www.gotoquiz.com/republican_or_democrat_1

I got Democrat!

But I still don't know what it means though..

and are you Republican or Democrat?

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
I got a score of 86% Democrat 64% Republican.

Republican or Democrat?
Your Result: Democrat

86%
15 of our presidents were democrats. Some of them are Bill Clinton, Lyndon B. Johnson, John F. Kennedy, and Franklin D. Roosevelt. Democrats support world peace, a government that protects and provides for its citizens, and supporting the common man.

64%
Republican

Crooksin

Glue Sniffer

85%
15 of our presidents were democrats. Some of them are Bill Clinton, Lyndon B. Johnson, John F. Kennedy, and Franklin D. Roosevelt. Democrats support world peace, a government that protects and provides for its citizens, and supporting the common man.

24%
Republican

Not surprised, I would say I lean a little to the left on a lot of issues. All the parties in Canada are left-leaning so I guess that's where I get that from, but I'm still not sure what I would vote if I was American. Both parties are way too extreme and bias on either side to vote with any sort of confidence.

Adolf Stormcloak

My title's better than your title
Your result: Democrat

91%

31%
Republican

If I do vote, it's to whoever is the most open minded and has the most common sense.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Republican or Democrat?

81%

53%
Republican

Brizzle Kicks

Your result: Democrat

91%

31%
Republican

If I do vote, it's to whoever is the most open minded and has the most common sense.

Same here I've voted Labour, Conservative and Liberal Democrat over here based purely on their policies were better for me at the time. Although in my local elections I go for the U.K Independant party as a protest vote all the three main parties are useless at local level unless you live in London.

Adolf Stormcloak

My title's better than your title
Same here I've voted Labour, Conservative and Liberal Democrat over here based purely on their policies were better for me at the time. Although in my local elections I go for the U.K Independant party as a protest vote all the three main parties are useless at local level unless you live in London.

I think it's silly when people vote just for whichever party they consider themselves associated to. Just because they're Republican or Democrat doesn't mean they're gonna be a good president.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
I think it's silly when people vote just for whichever party they consider themselves associated to. Just because they're Republican or Democrat doesn't mean they're gonna be a good president.

I'm a registered democrat and I would LOVE to vote for a republican, if the republican party had a worthy candidate. I could not get myself to vote for Mitt Romney, especially after someone secretly recorded him blasting away at poor people at his private fund raising event in Boca Florida. He is just too pro business, and to pro wealthy, and not enough for the working class families. To say that corporations are people too is ridiculous.

My only concern is that the Republican party is going to start advocating Marco Rubio to be a presidential candidate for the next presidential elections just because hes a Latino, and when it does happen I will happily vote against the republican party yet again.... like the way I did it when they chosen Mitt Romney as their running man.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
86% democrat, but I'm sure that doesn't come as a surprise to anyone that has read any of the political threads.

Here's something I bet a lot of you don't know about me: I'm a registered republican. :p

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Really I would never had guessed.:D

When I was younger I was under the impression that the republicans were the party of "morals", so I registered as a republican. Then again, that's before I started to really pay attention to politics. ;)

KaitoGhost

Sea Sponge First Mate
Neither.

I prefer to make up my own mind, instead of having some party think for me, thank you very much.

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
Your Result: Democrat 85%

I should hope so, considering I am a Democrat.

Do be mindful and respectful of the opinions of others in this thread, though. Politics is a very fickle topic for a lot of people.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Everyone gets Democrat?

Brizzle Kicks

Everyone gets Democrat?

Nah I did it again changing my answers and got this.

Republican

84%
18 or our presidents were republican. Among them are George W. Bush, Ronald Reagan, Richard Nixon, and Herbert Hoover. Republicans believe in defending our country at all costs, protecting constitutional rights, and supporting the individual.

23%
Democrat

Irish

Thane of Solitude
Hmm, perhaps on fiscal issues, I'm 84% Republican, but definitely more moderate-liberal on social ones. I consider myself an Independent, for sure, because I don't care for either Party, frankly.

Does this make me immoral and stupid? :p

Republican or Democrat?
Your Result: Republican
18 or our presidents were republican. Among them are George W. Bush, Ronald Reagan, Richard Nixon, and Herbert Hoover. Republicans believe in defending our country at all costs, protecting constitutional rights, and supporting the individual.
Result Breakdown:
84% Republican
60% Democrat