Most evil thing you've done in Skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Saozig

Hippy
After sparing a coin for ol' Snilf and Edda in Riften on several occasions, I snuck into Beggar's Row one night and pickpocketed it all back, just to practice my Pickpocketing skill.

Beggars are one of the easiest ways to Upgrade the Ebony Blade, if you can get them alone to avoid a Bounty. 1 Septim is all it takes for them to Trust you, so lead them off to a dark corner, and kill them for more Absorb Health damage. If you haooen to be a Necromancer, or have a Staff of the Zombie, they're resurrected with the same disposition, so you can kill them again. The best place for this is Windhelm, where there's lots of concealed places to take them. With the Ritual, or Dead Thrall, you can kill the same Beggar 10 times.

It really just doesn't get much more evil than that.

Commodus

Keeping Lydia in my house in Whiterun for the sole purpose of ordering her to sleep and drinking her blood when I need to. I need to marry her so I can get my old follower back. Somehow it didn't seem right to drink Marcurio's blood after the amount of times he saved me.

The College of Winterhold is where I go to Feed, and keep the Skull of Corruption charged up. There's almost always someone sleeping somewhere, and at night, you can go from tower to tower, sucking up the dreams of the Mages, and Apprentices. Any of the Housecarls can be ordered to Sleep, so you can have feeding spots all over Skyrim, plus a wife, and rich spots like the College of Winterhold. What good is being a Vampire if you have only a 1 victim Blood Bank?

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
killed Heimskr, for being annoying,

and I sacrificed Athis, for the constant : I never thought they would actually let me join the companionship, but it seems they let everybody in these days! So I thought: Well damn boy, I'm the Harbinger, and you don't respect me, well that's arranged then!

Siil

Breathe...
I joined the Companions, ascended to the Circle, became Harbinger, wiped out the Glenmoril witches, slaughtered the Silver Hand, saved countless citizens from perilous situations...

Then murdered all of my comrades. Mephala was quite pleased.

Chadonraz

I tried to do something evil, but it failed, thanks to Lydia's super powers. :mad:

I trapped her in a hole in the ground (the puzzle one near Fort Greymoor), meaning I shut the "door" after having told her to wait there. All was well for a few seconds, until she started climbing up through the metal "door".

Now I'll have to come up with another way to get rid of her without outright killing her...

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets
I let Faendal die in a bandit fight so I could have his house. After about 3 days of feeling guilty about it, I resurrected him. I can't play an evil character no matter how hard I try. :sadface:

Ilrita

The Imperial Storm
I accidentally killed a Khajitt using a Shout of fire. It broke my heart. :sadface:

Voodoo_uk2

One time i got so annoyed with the constant Wanna PlAy a game Did you get me anything, so i waited till my two NPC kids were asleep sneaked in their room then changed into WareWolf and chased them round the house Roaring at them Killed the annoying heavy breathing fox " Vix " and left it on the dinner table for breakfast, But i had to go back and use auto save as they wouldn't speak to me after that

jonathan90

well known member
killed an old lady in her house and farm,for no reason at all. and stabbed her chicken.

Chadonraz

Just today I "revived" my very first character, and did the DB questline, which I've never even considered before.

After that I decided to massacre Whiterun, starting with Heimskr. I killed every single mortal character in the outside area and the barracks next to the main gate. Dragonsreach would have equalled quick suicide, so I left the hill alone.
Instead I went to the other unclearable place: Jorrvaskr. Now, since half of the Companions are essential (I hadn't even started the questline), I knew I was committing suicide.
In the thirty or so minutes that I survived (I got two level ups to help me regain health while I simply ran around the mead hall) I did kill all of the killables. But then I made a mistake, and left the building. Next thing I knew was a bunch of Whiterun Guards joining the fight. :S

I can hardly believe I did that... that character is now well beyond redemption.
At least I got killed first by Vilkas and then (after I let it load the latest autosave) by Farkas, and not some idiot Grey-Mane.

Lethennon

Sometimes while sneaking through town at night I slit the throats of every guard and npc I come across. Needless to say some of the cities are now quite empty at night. As all the after dark roamers are dead, aside from re spawning guards.

I also will do enchanting in a city, using the Jarl's table, or one in my house. I go out and kill a guard to trap his soul in the black star which i then use to forge my armor. Armor powered by the souls of city guards. Just seems dark.

I meticulously hunt down all witnesses if I am spotted in a crime, killing them of course.

Just today I "revived" my very first character, and did the DB questline, which I've never even considered before.

After that I decided to massacre Whiterun, starting with Heimskr. I killed every single mortal character in the outside area and the barracks next to the main gate. Dragonsreach would have equalled quick suicide, so I left the hill alone.
Instead I went to the other unclearable place: Jorrvaskr. Now, since half of the Companions are essential (I hadn't even started the questline), I knew I was committing suicide.
In the thirty or so minutes that I survived (I got two level ups to help me regain health while I simply ran around the mead hall) I did kill all of the killables. But then I made a mistake, and left the building. Next thing I knew was a bunch of Whiterun Guards joining the fight. :S

I can hardly believe I did that... that character is now well beyond redemption.
At least I got killed first by Vilkas and then (after I let it load the latest autosave) by Farkas, and not some idiot Grey-Mane.
I've used that fight, and ones like it to see how OP some of my builds are. Save first, and you can go back like it never happened, but especially with the Essentials, it's like spinning plates to keep them all knelt while you kill off the ones you can. Especially in Jorvaskr, there's just so many Invincibles in there, you can't win any meaningful victory beyond killing the weakest of them, but it's a good gauge of how Badass you really are.

As for guards, the best place hands down to compare your worldbeater to them is Castle Dour in Solitude. Depending on which quests you've already completed, you can get a literally unlimited supply of Imperial (Light) Soldiers, Solitude Guards, and Penitus Occulatus coming out of 3 doors. They aren't essential (There's plenty of them, too,) but kill all you want, they'll make more. I've only been able to last indefinitely with one Build (BAMFO) with Illusion, and Conjuration mastered. I didn't do any of the killing, just started off with Mayhem, Poofed out of sight, and topped off the Dremora Lords (x2) and Frenzy whenever one got killed, or timed out. I ran out of popcorn pretty quickly, and at some point, the bodies were literally drifted higher than my (Altmer) character's height against the walls (Particularly between the Archery Targets.) Also my personal record for highest Bounty, I stopped somewhere in the hundreds of thousands.

The best time to do this is right after the Wedding (DBH) when the POs are out in force. Literally the largest Mêlée I've ever been able to create without Console Codes was when I popped off The Ritual to add all the bodies to the fight for a mad minute. (Actually, a bit longer, because the Frame Rate slowed to a crawl trying to process everyone. Some of them just stood there frozen, because I overtaxed the Processor that much.) But that wasn't the most Evil thing I've done in Skyrim.

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
I once took a dump in the Night mother's Coffin.

Cicero didn't seem to notice, but within 2 days, the whole room stank like a gut wagon!

Sure kept the flies off my sammich though...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts