The "I hate Mitt Romney" thread :)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
"The Beauty of Obama"... Troll found the inspiration for his next orchestral symphony. And actually Stagnant, Obama was not born in Kenya. If he was, he would not, under the constitution, be able to be president. There are those people who rant about him being a kenyan born muslim, but let's not even get into that please.

stagnant94

Dude, you said "the beauty of having an african american in charge," not "the beauty of Obama."
well congratulations on working that one out. please tell me which other african americans are running for president of the united states

stagnant94

"The Beauty of Obama"... Troll found the inspiration for his next orchestral symphony. And actually Stagnant, Obama was not born in Kenya. If he was, he would not, under the constitution, be able to be president. There are those people who rant about him being a kenyan born muslim, but let's not even get into that please.
my mistake, i'll correct that. however my point does still stand.

my mistake, i'll correct that. however my point does still stand.
It sure does, he is still half Kenyan, and maybe he is proud of it. But I hardly see how that helps qualify him to lead a country. Don't get me wrong, I actually like Romney LESS. Haha I hate talking politics... WHY AM I HERE!?!?!?!

stagnant94

It sure does, he is still half Kenyan, and maybe he is proud of it. But I hardly see how that helps qualify him to lead a country. Don't get me wrong, I actually like Romney LESS. Haha I hate talking politics... WHY AM I HERE!?!?!?!
it doesn't really, that was a side point i made that was blown out of proportion. i only mentioned it previously because associating yourself with more than one country confirms that you are not a nationalist and won't make the wrong decisions based on personal opinions of other countries. not a big deal, just a side thing

Crooksin

Glue Sniffer
While I may not like Mitt Romney I also don't like Obama. Race is nothing to do with it... I promise you :)

Why I don't like Obama:

1. After Osama Bin Laden was killed by our seal members he refuses to publish the death photos of the man that was responsible for the 9-11 Attacks. We had to witness the gruesome sight of our frighten citizens jumping to their deaths from the blazing building yet we were robbed of our rights to see the death photo/video of the man that was responsible for these attacks.

Actually, there was a death photo published like a day or two after. It was leaked but it was still released. Anyways, to hold that against the President because he didn't publish a snuff photo of a mutilated man (It was reported he was shot in the face) is pretty ignorant on your part. To effectivly start publishing death photos would be to stoop to their level of terrorism and fear and how are you any better than Al-Quada releasing beheadings? If they had, would it really have changed anything or benefited anyone?

The only reason why you see so many videos of people jumping to their deaths like that is because of how many people had cameras on the scene and how many of those people were able to upload them to the internet.

When I watch this video it puts tears in my eyes. Just imagine how these people felt when they had no other choice but to jump to their deaths. We watched our own people die right in front of our eyes, yet our government under the Obama administration decided that he wants to treat the proud citizens of the USA as his children by censoring our right to see the death photos of Osama bin laden. What is he afraid of? Al Qaeda seeking revenge for the death of their leader? Or the Taliban? These people are savage animals with no compassion to life. Look at what they've done people like Daniel Pearl. How many videos did they publish beheading our citizens for the world to see? Lots!

I think they are far from savage animals. I don't think a savage animal would be able to organize an operation that involved hijacking 2 American commercial airliners and take down two entire skyscrapers as well as being able to fend off an entire invasion force from a major superpower in Afghanistan.

While they may think what they are doing is right, for religious reasons, do not underestimate them by merely referring to them as "savage animals". With that logic, if they are savage animals for coordinating 9/11 that killed around 3000 people, what would that make the American military which was responsible for over 100,000 Iraqi civilian deaths due to direct involvement for an unjustified reason which you state. (WMDs)

You mention all the beheading videos but what you fail to mention is all the videos I've seen of American soldiers pissing on civilian bodies, posing with bodies with a smile on their face, throwing puppies off cliffs, roping a MRE off the back of a humvee and provoking children to run after it as well as countless other despicable acts.

I want to make it clear that I do not support the Al-Quada at all, whatsoever, but I believe this is much more than just black and white.

2. Not arresting and charging Ex former president George Bush with war crimes against the Iraqi people and for the deaths of our United states military soldiers that were ordered to go there and fight. The war was UNJUSTIFIED, and no weapons of mass destruction was found.

This is also an ignorant statement to make. Technically, Bush didn't do anything wrong and the state of Iraq was in a condition that needed saving anyway (I'm in no way justifying the invasion) and if he didn't order US troops to fire upon other US troops than he didn't get any of them killed. At the time, Saddam liked to talk alot of plops about the nuclear weapons that he did not have and the tensions between US and Iraq had deteriorated greatly in the past 10 years. Collateral damage is a well-known side effect of war and that alone does not warrant War Crimes unless it was preventable or was caused for a wrong reason.

In any case, it is more of an international decision to arrest and charge George Bush for international war crimes.

3. Too busy not to speak with Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu over the huge threat of Irans nuclear program. This is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. This is NOT the way to treat our allies. Obama Avoids Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu Meeting

First of all, there is no hard evidence of Iran's nuclear program. Imo, they are just talking out of their asses while they stall enough time to actually develop them. Obama has Bush's plops to clean up from the debt to the recession. Israel is only looking for American funds to back their causes so I would not hold that against Obama if he didn't care to meet with them atm.

4 According to DemocracyNow.org - More U.S. soldiers have died this year by taking their own lives than on the battlefield. The Pentagon says there have been at least 154 suicides among active-duty troops in 2012, a rate of nearly one each day. We're joined by three guests: Kevin Hines, who survived a jump off the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco and now counsels suicidal soldiers; Bonnie Carroll, co-chair of the Pentagon's Task Force on the Prevention of Suicide in the Armed Forces and president of the Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors; and journalist Aaron Glantz, author of the book "The War Comes Home: Washington's Battle Against America's Veterans."

What is Obama doing to protect our overly worked American soldiers who are forced into doing multiple deployments?

This tells me that Obama is a liar when he said that once he becomes president that he will end the war.

Had he done what he promised then perhaps our men and women would not be in the kind of position that this Army Ranger was in.

Obama is not the cause of soldiers committing suicide on the frontlines. That shouldn't be put on him, that is on the mentality of American soldiers and little morale they have. Its funny how you say he is a liar because he didn't end the war however there is absolutely no American military presence in Iraq anymore as of December 2011. Anyways, he has already stated he doesn't approve of the war in the first place and he never put them there in the first place (Bush did). There is no draft, so all these soldiers signed up knowing what they were getting into and they would have to go to war. You don't join the military thinking you'll never have to fire a gun.

As for troops still stationed in Afghanistan, if he pulls them out right now, they have literally done nothing in that country but kill Taliban and send what little infrastructure they have into chaos. Are you going to tell the family's of all those soldiers who died that they died for absolutely nothing?

You should base your argument against Obama on legitimate reasons and voting for Mitt Romney would mean you are voting for a George Bush 2.0 version.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Why are CEOs painted as the bad guys in everyone's eyes? Is it because they have money that everyone else wants? If there are no CEOs and no businesses there are no jobs. Believe me, being unemployed is no fun. I'm facing having to uproot my life and move somewhere else because there are no jobs here. So what I want is for the government to butt out and stop shackling businesses so that I can work a job that earns me enough money so that I can provide myself with my own health care. I want to be able to make enough money so that I don't have to rely on government and can have the power to be in charge of my own life. I want term limits on every office in government so that there are NO career politicians who can make laws that affect me and that they are exempt from.

Sounds to me like you've already made up your mind. Everything you just said is the same talking points republicans use every day. Sorry you're unemployed, but the ones shipping the jobs overseas are the corporations, because they can pay slave wages to Chinese and Indian workers and save money by screwing the american public. Government uses regulations to limit corporate corruption, and protect worker's rights. Most corporations could give a plops about worker rights. They just want to make billions in profits.

Everyone likes to blame the government for their misfortunes nowadays. Without the democracy we have had in place since our country's founding, we would have no public schools, no roads, no medicare, no medicaid, no financial aid for college students, no cops, no fire fighters, no transportation system, no military, etc., etc.

The mess we're in really started with Reagan. During his administration, regulations that kept corporations from having too much power were lifted. "Trickle-down" politics were implemented, and that led to where we are today. Are the democrats doing enough to make things better again? No, but the problem isn't big government. There is no big government anymore. Back in the fifties we had big government, when tax rates for the upper bracket was over 90%. Today, tax rates are 35%, and some businesses use loopholes so they pay no taxes at all. The problem now, is that we have big business controlling everything, and they don't have to follow the rules government does, because they aren't led by elected officials.

Pingu

a.k.a Charlie Goodvibes
I've spoken with many white folks who have told me they are voting for Romney strictly because he is white. Hell, I know that's why my Uncle and Grandmother are voting for Romney. Considering Chowderhead hasn't given me any solid reasons as to why he dislikes Obama, then I have a feeling it has to do something with his race. Basically, they can't offer a good reason to not like him, but can't openly admit it's because he's black.
Even though I do not agree with pretty much anything Chowder has said in this thread, I do feel the need to point out that accusing him of racism is completely unfounded. Please consider carefully what you're saying before throwing such accusations around.

The main reason I'm quoting your post is that you, indirectly, made an interesting point by pointing out the race issue. I'll elaborate: People, now more than ever, judge books by the covers. As someone who's been active in the field of graphic design and communications I can honestly say that Mitt Romneys biggest problem is his severe lack of charisma. Aside from their respective skin colours, it is quite obvious that in every which way he communicates he's vastly inferior to Obama, who has a way with words and a natural suaveness that make him memorable, accesible and likeable (as a person). If things keep going the way they are going now, Romney will probably lose the elections and will be forgotten as quickly Bob Dole (''Who?''), after he lost to Clinton. (I feel I can accurately deduce that outcome without even going into their political programs, which I will leave out of this particular post.)

Aside from everything I've stated so far I'd like to add that Romney is probably the most favourable Republican out of all the former candidates (if you want a Republican in the Oval office). Some were downright ridiculous as much as they were hilarious and would've self destructed within weeks by either their actions or statements. I'll go over some of them and share my 2 cents.

Ron Paul.
Ron Pauls biggest enemies were the other candidates, who very accurately made him look like the family member we all have and don't take seriously: The crazy uncle who comes by for the holidays, halfway through the pleasant family get together starts ranting and making a scene about something trivial and ends up falling off the front porch semi-intoxicated when leaving the house with everyone inside the house looking on and going ''Oh uncle Harold..''
This also put him in the underdog position making him quite popular at the same time. Interesting case.

Newt Gingrich.
I stopped taking him seriously when he suggested the brilliant idea to start working towards a fully operational moonbase in economic times such as these. Genius. Kudos Newt.

Michele Bachman.
''I don't judge gays.'' Hahaha!

Rick Perry.
Does judge gays.

Herman Cain.
If I could give him any advice it'd be this: ''Guy.., we all love pussy, but for fluffs sake, either be discrete or don't get caught.''

Rick Santorum.
This guy is particularly hilarious to me 'cause I'm Dutch. He stated, and I quote; ''They have voluntary euthanasia in the Netherlands, but half the people who are euthanized every year, and it’s 10 percent of all deaths, half of those people are euthanized involuntarily in hospitals, because they are older and sick. So elderly people in the Netherlands don’t go to the hospital. They go to another country. Because they’re afraid because of budget purposes they will not come out of that hospital if they go in with sickness.'' He said the Dutch wear bracelets saying “Don’t euthanize me.''
Most ridiculous statement I've come across while following the Presidential elections so far and just for the record: FALSE. The ONLY part that's correct is that we have voluntary euthanasia down here. Santorum didn't exactly pass the ever popular ''fact checker'' there. Sorry Rick.

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
Newt Gingrich.
I stopped taking him seriously when he suggested the brilliant idea to start working towards a fully operational moonbase in economic times such as these. Genius. Kudos Newt.
despicable-me-gru-moon.jpg

I would vote for a candidate who vowed to steal the moon for the US.

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
obama%2Bromnay%2Bchoice.jpg

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Actually, there was a death photo published like a day or two after. It was leaked but it was still released. Anyways, to hold that against the President because he didn't publish a snuff photo of a mutilated man (It was reported he was shot in the face) is pretty ignorant on your part. To effectivly start publishing death photos would be to stoop to their level of terrorism and fear and how are you any better than Al-Quada releasing beheadings?

I hope you realize that the so called death photo of Osama bin laden that's scattering out there on the internet world is a fake. The Government refuse to release the real ones to the American people. My family and I pay taxes that involuntary goes to financially support this war. I don't care what others think I am entitled to see these photos. Will it stoop to their level? Absolutely not. Obama is a coward.

Osama bin Laden DNA confirms death, but photos are fake - BlogPost - The Washington Post

Osama Bin Laden dead: Gruesome photo is hoax, but White House debates release of real ones - New York Daily News

The only reason why you see so many videos of people jumping to their deaths like that is because of how many people had cameras on the scene and how many of those people were able to upload them to the internet.

Someone had a camera to take death photos of the man that's responsible for the mass murdering of many Americans, yet our president didn't want to release the photos to the public. What is he afraid of? It is his job to prove to the world that the man is truly dead. He failed at it.

You mention all the beheading videos but what you fail to mention is all the videos I've seen of American soldiers pissing on civilian bodies, posing with bodies with a smile on their face, throwing puppies off cliffs, roping a MRE off the back of a humvee and provoking children to run after it as well as countless other despicable acts.

Are you serious? Are you about to compare these gruesome beheading videos over a couple of marines pissing on Taliban soldiers dead bodies? You know had I been there I too would take out my junk and pee on the face of these asses that don't give a crap about life, and wish to see that all Americans, Christians and everybody else that don't share their thinking die. It's my way of saying "I hope your god gives you your 72 virgins like you prayed so much". Throwing puppies off cliffs and tormenting children is wrong, but please don't compare them with the beheading videos. Have you even took watch one of them? If not go look at one of them.

This is also an ignorant statement to make. Technically, Bush didn't do anything wrong and the state of Iraq was in a condition that needed saving anyway (I'm in no way justifying the invasion) and if he didn't order US troops to fire upon other US troops than he didn't get any of them killed. At the time, Saddam liked to talk alot of pl*** about the nuclear weapons that he did not have and the tensions between US and Iraq had deteriorated greatly in the past 10 years. Collateral damage is a well-known side effect of war and that alone does not warrant War Crimes unless it was preventable or was caused for a wrong reason.

What the fluff did you just say? "Technically, Bush didn't do anything wrong" HE INVADED IRAQ AND SLAUGHTERED a bunch of innocent Iraqis. Hes a war criminal and is purely guilty of War Crimes, Mass Murder and Genocide. We were suppose to be on Osama Bin Ladens ass because during Bush time in office he committed a heinous act against the USA By murdering massive amount of people on 9-11. What does Saddam have to do with anything?

First of all, there is no hard evidence of Iran's nuclear program, imo, they are just talking out of their asses while they stall enough time to actually develop them. Obama has Bush's pl*** to clean up from the debt to the recession. Israel is only looking for American funds to back their causes so I would not hold that against Obama if he didn't care to meet with them atm.

So you think it's a fallacy? That Irans nuclear program is none existence? Oh my. Yes Obama has bush plops to clean up, and one of the things that he should be doing is charging the former president with war crimes to which he hasn't.

Obama is not the cause of soldiers committing suicide on the frontlines. That shouldn't be put on him, that is on the mentality of American soldiers and little morale they have. Its funny how you say he is a liar because he didn't end the war however there is absolutely no American military presence in Iraq anymore as of December 2011. Anyways, he has already stated he doesn't approve of the war in the first place and he never put them there in the first place (Bush did). There is no draft anyways, so all these soldiers signed up knowing what they were getting into and they would have to go to war. You don't join the military thinking you'll never have to fire a gun.

Why is Obama allowing these young men and women to go on several deployments? Is it because people are getting a lot more smarter than before, and that recruitment are down? Is it because people now realize that once they sign that paper from the recruiter that they now are the rightful property of the United states government? The Government and the president are all at fault for the suicides of these fine soldiers. They cry out for help, and was ignored. They're pushed far beyond their mental capacity to handle such violence. Theirs so much that a human mind can handle before they break.

As for troops still stationed in Afghanistan, if he pulls them out right now, they have literally done nothing in that country but kill Taliban and send what little infrastructure they have into chaos. Are you going to tell the family's of all those soldiers who died that they died for absolutely nothing?

You should base your argument against Obama on legitimate reasons and voting for Mitt Romney would mean you are voting for a George Bush 2.0 version.

Do you honestly believe that we can change Afghanistan? Do you think these people want democracy? Do you think for a moment that these people truly like our presence in their country? No they do not.

Afghanistan police officer kills 2 U.S. troops in latest "green-on-blue" attack - CBS News

Iraqi soldier kills 2 U.S. soldiers in training exercise - USATODAY.com

The very same people that our fine troops are training to defend their country are turning around killing them. Yes I can tell the deceased soldiers family and friends that they died for no reason. I don't blow smoke up peoples asses. I tell it like it is. The Government nor the media truly cares for the soldiers.

Photo taken off of Whitney Houston vs Fallen Soldiers
whitney-houston-meme1.png

One last thing whats your opinion regarding to all of the videos that I've submitted on this thread? I would like to hear about your thoughts on it :)

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
The Government nor the media truly cares for the soldiers.

Photo taken off of Whitney Houston vs Fallen Soldiers
whitney-houston-meme1.png

That's very sad. In Australia every single soldier that dies in combat makes nation-wide headlines in every single media outlet, and re-ignites debate over whether we should even be in Afghanistan. The Prime Minister and Opposition leader always talk to the press about it and offer condolences to the families of the fallen soldier.

I'm not saying that Americans don't care about their soldiers as much as we do, because that's not true. I'm just surprised that a soldier's death doesn't make the news in America as much as it does here.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
That's very sad. In Australia every single soldier that dies in combat makes nation-wide headlines in every single media outlet, and re-ignites debate over whether we should even be in Afghanistan. The Prime Minister and Opposition leader always talk to the press about it and offer condolences to the families of the fallen soldier.

I'm not saying that Americans don't care about their soldiers as much as we do, because that's not true. I'm just surprised that a soldier's death doesn't make the news in America as much as it does here.

The problem with our media, here in the USA that is, The fallen soldiers only get 5 mins of media exposure, and that's it, we don't even get to know who this person is and what their hobbies were, while someone like Whitney Houston, who purposely killed herself by pushing pills in her mouth received a plops loads of media. The media wouldn't shut up. It was Whitney Houston this and Whitney Houston that. The media was OBSESSIVE over this drug addict. When a soldier comes home in a body bag... wheres the media? On the day of their funerals... wheres CNN, Fox, NBC, Etc?

Crooksin

Glue Sniffer
I hope you realize that the so called death photo of Osama bin laden that's scattering out there on the internet world is a fake. The Government refuse to release the real ones to the American people. My family and I pay taxes that involuntary goes to financially support this war. I don't care what others think I am entitled to see these photos. Will it stoop to their level? Absolutely not. Obama is a coward.

Osama bin Laden DNA confirms death, but photos are fake - BlogPost - The Washington Post

Osama Bin Laden dead: Gruesome photo is hoax, but White House debates release of real ones - New York Daily News

Someone had a camera to take death photos of the man that's responsible for the mass murdering of many Americans, yet our president didn't want to release the photos to the public. What is he afraid of? It is his job to prove to the world that the man is truly dead. He failed at it.

Like I said, whether it is fake or not, what is the purpose of publishing snuff photos? There is none, the confirmation is enough (if he indeed is dead). You are no better than the Al-Quada releasing photos/videos of dead Americans. Would you be satisfied when the images of a corpse are plastered all over the news for the American public to see? What kind of message does that send? It sends the wrong one and for you to sit there and justify public viewings of snuff photos is wrong.

Are you serious? Are you about to compare these gruesome beheading videos over a couple of marines pissing on Taliban soldiers dead bodies? You know had I been there I too would take out my junk and pee on the face of these asses that don't give a crap about life, and wish to see that all Americans, Christians and everybody else that don't share their thinking die. It's my way of saying "I hope your god gives you your 72 virgins like you prayed so much". Throwing puppies off cliffs and tormenting children is wrong, but please don't compare them with the beheading videos. Have you even took watch one of them? If not go look at one of them.

I stated before that I don't support the actions of Al-Quada at all so don't get plops twisted. I have seen almost all of the beheading videos myself. My point is that you seem to give complete immunity to American soldiers and make excuses for them when they do bastardly things over there because Al-Quada released videos of a couple hostages getting their head cutt-off. So its completely fine to stoop to their level? No, its not, at all.

What the fu** did you just say? "Technically, Bush didn't do anything wrong" HE INVADED IRAQ AND SLAUGHTERED a bunch of innocent Iraqis. Hes a war criminal and is purely guilty of War Crimes, Mass Murder and Genocide. We were suppose to be on Osama Bin Ladens ass because during Bush time in office he committed a heinous act against the USA By murdering massive amount of people on 9-11. What does Saddam have to do with anything?

You may think that technicalities don't mean much but when it comes to international matters they mean everything. Also, what you seem to forget is that America cannot try Bush for international war crimes if he did not DIRECTLY order the deaths of his own civilians or soldiers. Did you really just say Genocide? Did you really compare Bush invading Iraq to the Holocaust, Rwanda and Bosnia? You obviously have no clue what Genocide is because that is not the case AT ALL. It is only up to the international criminal court to decide in how they want to proceed, which they don't at all and considering the UN practically waits on America's decision on matters (being the only major superpower in the world and unofficial leader of Democratic countries) so they would not want to do anything.

Yes, I believe the invasion was unjustified and he used Saddam as a scapegoat when he really wanted the oil. I also believe that some good has come out of it, and I think that Iraq now has somewhat of a chance to become a nation rather than a dictatorship. Its a matter of doing a chaotic amount of good for the wrong reasons.

Again, my point for that is that you cannot blame Obama for not arresting and charging a former President when he does not have the power to do so.

So you think it's a fallacy? That Irans nuclear program is none existence? Oh my. Yes Obama has Bull pl*** to clean up, and one of the things that he should be doing is charging the former president with war crimes to which he hasn't.

Okay, so you think America should back Israel? Never mind the recession, healthcare, debt, all the domestic problems, Obama should put all that to the side and pump more funds into Israel. What do you think there meeting for? Cup of coffee? Catch up on football standings? Of course not, there talking money and how much America is going to pitch in. And I guarantee you are going to be the first one to bitch about Obama when he raises taxes to make up for it.

I believe Iran does not have the capabilities as of yet but they are attempting at it. Iran's foreign policy is less than friendly and they are worse than Russia at the "look at how big my dick is" game. And again, there is absolutely no evidence that Iran even has a nuclear program. Look at their economy, its almost non-existence. Nuclear weapons take ALOT of money and ALOT of manpower to create and operate and Iran is stuck in the 80's technology-wise.

Why is Obama allowing these young men and women to go on several deployments? Is it because people are getting a lot more smarter than before, and that recruitment are down? Is it because people now realize that once they sign that paper from the recruiter that they now are the rightful property of the United states government? The Government and the president are all at fault for the suicides of these fine soldiers. They cry out for help, and was ignored. They're pushed far beyond their mental capacity to handle such violence. Theirs so much that a human mind can handle before they break.

I do believe that they push the soldiers too far and I do believe that they should offer more help in regards to mental help. However, that comes with being a soldier, and I think alot of people when they sign up bite off more than they can chew. Not Obama's fault, but yes, he could try to help. He has ended the Iraq war like he said he was going to, so he is not a liar like you had stated.

You are truly ridiculous and flip-flop more than Mitt Romeny does. You say yourself that America should go after Al-Quada and destroy them more than anybody but yet you say this:

Do you honestly believe that we can change Afghanistan? Do you think these people want democracy? Do you think for a moment that these people truly like our presence in their country? No they do not.

How else are they going to go after Al-Quada? And now that they have got him (In Pakistan) you believe that you should just abandon Afghanistan after all the plops America has caused? Its not that easy, my friend, there is procedure when invading a country especially if you're the "good guy".

The very same people that our fine troops are training to defend their country are turning around killing them. Yes I can tell the diseased soldiers family and friends that they died for no reason. I don't blow smoke up peoples asses. I tell it like it is. The Government nor the media truly cares for the soldiers.

If you want to start judging an entire military force on the wrong doings of a couple soldiers then there's a long list of American friendly fires. One that comes to mind particularly for me is the Jet bomber that friendly fired on Canadian troops, killing 3 I think it was or maybe it was 2, and permanently injuring a couple more. Oh and what about that soldier in Iraq that walked into a village and went on a mass-murder spree that killed 16 not too long ago? So lets not play that game.

You also seem to blame Obama for how the AMERICAN media reacts to the war. Remember that you have a country heavily based on freedom of speech and freedom of the press, so he has no control over that. Yes its sad, yes I don't agree with it either, but don't be ignorant and blame the President for Fox News covering Whitney Houston instead of the death of a soldier.

You know had I been there I too would take out my junk and pee on the face of these asses that don't give a crap about life, and wish to see that all Americans, Christians and everybody else that don't share their thinking die. It's my way of saying "I hope your god gives you your 72 virgins like you prayed so much".

Statements like these show how childish you are and you wonder why American citizens are not held in high regard amongst the international community, because there is many of you who think this way. By saying or thinking things like this you are ABSOLUTELY no better than they are.

Yes, Obama is far from perfect but half of your argument against him is completely invalid. You have to think of what Mitt Romney would do if he was in power, which I guarantee is worse than whatever Obama has in store. You say you hate Bush? He was heavily Republican and so is Mitt Romney. I think America needs more of a socialist/democratic leader to get itself out of the rutt its in. Vote with logic, not emotions.

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
The problem with our media, here in the USA that is, The fallen soldiers only get 5 mins of media exposure, and that's it, we don't even get to know who this person is and what their hobbies were, while someone like Whitney Houston, who purposely killed herself by pushing pills in her mouth received a pl*** loads of media. The media wouldn't shut up. It was Whitney Houston this and Whitney Houston that. The media was OBSESSIVE over this drug addict. When a soldier comes home in a body bag... wheres the media? On the day of their funerals... wheres CNN, Fox, NBC, Etc?

We got a lot of crap about Whitney Houston too, but our soldiers get more coverage than a few minutes. I wonder why this would be the case in America?
Then again, I only really watch ABC and SBS news, I don't pay attention to what the for-profit TV media says. Perhaps Channel 7 and 9 are the same?

stagnant94

here in England every soldier who dies is on the top stories for about two days and when whitney houston died we got about 2 days as well. it just went: "whitney houston dead" on the first day, and on the second day it went "yep, definitely dead"

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!

Raijin

Two wrongs never make a right. The terrorists are Islam extremists. Just like Christians can be extremists as well. Anyone has the potential to being a terrorist, if they allow themselves to take their believes to that level and be an extremist.

I like the idea of this thread, but I know absolutely nothing about politics.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Who ever votes for this man will go straight to Oblivion where you become Molag bal's bitch for ever :)

*instant vote for Romney just so I can be Molag Bal's bitch*

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
WOW First off, I can't believe there are Political Spit-spats on these Skryim Forums that isn't Stormcloak vs Imperials... but whatever lol.

The mess we're in really started with Reagan. During his administration, regulations that kept corporations from having too much power were lifted. "Trickle-down" politics were implemented, and that led to where we are today. Are the democrats doing enough to make things better again? No, but the problem isn't big government. There is no big government anymore. Back in the fifties we had big government, when tax rates for the upper bracket was over 90%. Today, tax rates are 35%, and some businesses use loopholes so they pay no taxes at all. The problem now, is that we have big business controlling everything, and they don't have to follow the rules government does, because they aren't led by elected officials.

I see that you hate corporations. You are right! I don't think Corporate Intresets should have power in the goverment. That's fine, but the state the country is in isn't because all the Corporations are strong. It's because they are weaker now than they were and they don't know how much weaker they will get in the future. Don't like the Loopholes? I'm fine with that....but Don't think the Democratic Party, as well as Obama's administration itself didn't pass those loopholes.

If you really hate them, I hope you hate things like "Green Energy" as well.

but on the Trickle down threory....
Picture a Country where you need a job (That on isn't hard) and you go for an interview. He says "You HIRED!", and just as you walk out someone stops you and says "Hey don't work for him, because I'm Hireing! My Company is Growing Fast and I really need people to help. I'll pay you more than he's offering". Then another Woman comes up and says "My company is doing well too and needs people. I'll pay you Much more than he just said and will give you cheap healthcare as well" and it goes on like that.

Now our country as it is. You sit around in your job with the minimal pay they have to give you and the mininal treatment they feel you need to recieve just to say "Oh yeah, Don't like it? Then try to find a new job. I Dare you!"

Corporation's that don't grow....... Don't grow, pretty easy.

I will say that The Problems you and many like you still state are true though. There are Opportunities for "Crony Capitalist" and ablilities to created "Crony Monopolies". Although the Republican Party might say that is what they are against as well, I personally want there to always be a Liberal Party around with power and Authority to keep those guys down.

However, that's where the Democratic Party lets me down. They Don't try to stop it, they just let their own Crony's into the cookie jars.

So the companies that hire and care for their workers and workers familes get the shaft while Croney Capitalism still stands. Some might ask "Really? There are those out there?... Why yes, and evertime one falls people get laid off and get Hungry. Funny that huh? Why are the Occupiers not cheering in the streets for this?

If Voting Strict Democrat helped all the problems of Crony Capitalism I'd be all for it but it doesn't , it won't, and It's a Myth created from the Liberal Media tells you "They are the GOOD Guys!" and the Republicans, or conservative Voters are the Machine!....

Truth is If you pull back that Curtain... You will see that we have a "WHOLE New Machine in place now".

but I personally don't believe Obama Created this Economy. There is little a president can do to "Stimulate" the Economy. He mostly has to just stay out of the way of Growth (which he hasn't). I do think that if there's isn't some ulterior motive to the Obama administration handling of things, then they know extremly little about Economics. At this moment in time, we need one that does. Lucky for us we have this Election thing to correct situations like this, but we don't really seem to care do we?

I don't really care if the Rich are Taxed more, However I hate the "Doors" it opens spending and balancing National Budgets. If you have to create a "Class War" amoung your people, you're just wrong all together.

Here's the Scoop. If you were Eating Out ALL the Time. Buying REALLY Expensive Clothes every week and then all the sudden you found yourself in deep deep debt... and saw it keeps getting worse...... Do you go and Rob a Convinence Store?

Although many would say "YES" ... the real answer is "No". As well, I start to realize people don't "Think" when they start up about that.

When you give money to the Goverment.... the Goverment gets it. Not you, Not the Poor, The GOVERMENT gets it. There are the Arguments that the goverment funds programs to help the needy... and there are some... but ALL that Money is in NO WAY going to go strictly to funding all those programs. It isn't stimulating the Economy in anyway. It's just Stimulating the Goverment.

So my Thing about Romney is "He's Not Obama, and 1 Term of him might atleast fix something".

What I could only stress to The President is "How about Balancing the Budget like Gingrich and Clinton did, instead of Spending like you are president during their administrations and blaming Republicans and Rich people all the time? It's funny what using "invy" to spark voter appeal can create sometimes.

SO It's still a simple 2+2=4 answer but most liberals I see right now tell me "2+2= Oh you must be a Racist and a Homophobe!" Good Job guys, American's looking great.