The Face Behind The Avatar

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

A.Auditore

maybe...

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I don't care if you have a Facebook your image is out there for others to steal so what's the differenece

See kids, this is why commas are essential.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I just don't trust random strangers that I can't see face to face. Too me that's even more dangerous. True, strangers in real life can be a danger. But, I find those with the face of anonymity even worse.

Because I'm sure if they see your face, they'll be able to find out where you live. Perfect logic.

See kids, this is why commas are essential.
Actually, it really should have been periods. Commas in that sentence as is wouldn't really have fixed the fact that it was a fragment.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Because I'm sure if they see your face, they'll be able to find out where you live. Perfect logic.

There's more to it then that. People have had their personal pictures from Facebook stolen and used in various ways. Sometimes in slandering the person by the photos being edited in some way. Maybe if you had some reading comprehension skills, you would have understood my post.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
me in hood.jpg

And once more I post another picture of myself in this thread, getting repetitive aint it? i took this one when i was bored like 2 hours ago, turned out good and its now my facebook profile pic. I dont think there is any human being in the world that has paler skin than me right now.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom