• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Bluebaron

not being able to kill some of the annoying , pushy arrogant npc's in some of the cities ,plus some of the freezeups that happen during the game at times .

What was that honey and leather strips in her bunkhouse for anyway? Did she tie her helpless victim in the bed and put honey all over his big meaty.....never mind.
Trout? Big meaty trout?

And where are the fabled boots? I can't seem to find them, if they are even there.

Serebro Moniker

He who moves it moves it
What was that honey and leather strips in her bunkhouse for anyway? Did she tie her helpless victim in the bed and put honey all over his big meaty.....never mind.

Leather strips would be for whipping. I imagine you got the honey right. There's also stamina potions, which made me laugh. My personal favorite, though, is the Falmer Blood Elixir. I didn't get the joke at first, but then I remembered... 'MAKE LOVE LIKE A SABERCAT!' -Brynjolf

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Can't deny that. Most NPC's are fun to hear, especially Mjoll because she has the most things to say, and I like how she comments on the main holds, caves, dungeons and the like. Now if Bethesda added a different voice actor to each follower, that would be much better. Or at least make them sound differently, instead of being followed by guy #18 with deep voice.

When she's with you, does she yawn? Y'know, cuz to her, you're probably dickin' around too much and moving much too slowly. ;) I always laugh everytime she does it. Always. Cuz after her yawn, I'm like, "Damn, I hope that vampire/bandit/troll/etc. didn't hear that." :D

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Giants. Hate those guys.

Slay a fire-breathing dragon while taking tons of damage only to get owned in ONE HIT by a lesser being! Really?

HelloMyNameIsEd

He-Who-Killed-Ulfric-Stormcloak-With-A-Broom
I only have a couple of things regarding game mechanics that sometimes annoys me:
-Enemies become pincushion for arrows, and their heads sometimes look like Sonic the Hedgehod, what with all the arrows sticking out.
-NPC's always interrupting important dialogue when they pass by me.
-Argonians drink and eat from their chins. (Mostly from a mod that lets my Argonian character do idle anime, such as eating bread and drinking. They lift the said food item to their chins instead of their mouths.)

The rest is just minor things, usually about specific NPC's, such as:
-Nazeem ("Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh, of course you don't!")
-Olfina Grey-Mane, her dialogue is just so....how can I put this gently? ANNOYING AS HECK!

nolandman

A ranging, spell-sword Lich
Just had this happen...

As a vampire, hoods (i.e. the Thieves Guild and Linwe's Hood) do. not. work. Does not show up at all. All I get is a bald spot on the top of my character's head. What. Tha. fluff. Bethesda...A vampire can't wear a hood? Come on...

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Just had this happen...

As a vampire, hoods (i.e. the Thieves Guild and Linwe's Hood) do. not. work. Does not show up at all. All I get is a bald spot on the top of my character's head. What. Tha. fu**. Bethesda...A vampire can't wear a hood? Come on...
Happens to me too and not just with my vampires. My human build have that glitch if they wear the Thieves Guild hood. Weird. Thanks Beth! ;)

Drecon

The fact that if you play as Argonian your voice (i.e. when getting hit) sounds distinctly human. Really prevents me from getting fully into character.

Silence

I am so heartbroken.

My PS3 plops out a couple days ago, the disc/bluray died/broke. Dusted/examined/used safe mode options/etc. to no avail, everything worx but reading games/blurays. So, having got that PS3 free from a friend who moved out, I tried using my sister's to continue. No prob, jumpdrived the files, bam all set? Nope. Lo and behold, since I never had my own PSNetwork (paid acct.) login and started Skyrim on someone else's (who no longer uses it or remembers his password), I can play my 400+hr characters on the new PS3.. but can no longer save any more progress. So whats the point? Better hope your PS3 doesn't die. I fluffin QUIT RAAAAGE. No workaround, no help from the companies, no way to salvage the characters I've spent so much time/$ on. The "no-save-created-by-another-user" rule was implemented to prevent TROPHY CHEATS. Like I fluffing care about the trophies?! I just wanna play my characters.

Lesson: BE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR OWN PSN LOGIN that you first created yur save files of Skyrim on, because if you do not, you cannot transfer the files to ANY other PS3 and continue saving your progress. So the $50+ I spent, + $200 for a new PS3 doesn't matter. Thanks Sony/Bethesda for totally locking me out of my own game files, much appreciated.

Damn I wish I was griping about a bald vamp or lack of stylish multi-hued capes. ._.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I am so heartbroken.

My PS3 pl*** out a couple days ago, the disc/bluray died/broke. Dusted/examined/used safe mode options/etc. to no avail, everything worx but reading games/blurays. So, having got that PS3 free from a friend who moved out, I tried using my sister's to continue. No prob, jumpdrived the files, bam all set? Nope. Lo and behold, since I never had my own PSNetwork (paid acct.) login and started Skyrim on someone else's (who no longer uses it or remembers his password), I can play my 400+hr characters on the new PS3.. but can no longer save any more progress. So whats the point? Better hope your PS3 doesn't die. I fluffin QUIT RAAAAGE. No workaround, no help from the companies, no way to salvage the characters I've spent so much time/$ on. The "no-save-created-by-another-user" rule was implemented to prevent TROPHY CHEATS. Like I f***ing care about the trophies?! I just wanna play my characters.

Lesson: BE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR OWN PSN LOGIN that you first created yur save files of Skyrim on, because if you do not, you cannot transfer the files to ANY other PS3 and continue saving your progress. So the $50+ I spent, + $200 for a new PS3 doesn't matter. Thanks Sony/Bethesda for totally locking me out of my own game files, much appreciated.

Damn I wish I was griping about a bald vamp or lack of stylish multi-hued capes. ._.
I think there is a way to load your Skyrim save onto the PC but you must have Skyrim installed there I think

BIGwooly

A hovering crossbow crushed your dreams for Skyrim? I don't know man, that's pretty minor.

For me it was regenerating health. What is this, Call of Duty? At least make it an option we can turn off.

After that I would say the enemy radar. What fun is it knowing exactly where your enemies are? Much more fun to try and SEE them and HEAR them. Again, what is this Call of Duty .. Halo .. why do I have a 'radar'?

Next I would say the removal of the alchemy tools. I think it's 100% retarded that you can't have your own alchemy tools that you take with you while adventuring/exploring. It's really lame to have to go inside someone's store to make a potion. Some alchemist you are .. you don't even have your own gear. Takes away all the fun of making potions in the wild. Lame.

People that feel like they are being betrayed by Bethesda, even though the exclusive deal with Microsoft for Dawnguard just ended a few days ago.

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
When I find out I am not tough enoug to beat the enemy a quest requires you to beat, like the Spriggon attack when getting Sap for the tree.

Drecon

When I find out I am not tough enoug to beat the enemy a quest requires you to beat, like the Spriggon attack when getting Sap for the tree.
There is actually an alternate way to get that sap... Might be worth it.

On the other hand I do agree though. Just today I tried clearing out Kolskeggr mine and got all the way up to the Briarheart who killed me in two hits. He even blocked my shout. It's not a flaw in the game, but sometimes it does irritate me to get to the end of a dungeon and then fail so horribly.

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
Or, a better example because this is UNAVOIDABLE, is the Thalmor Embassy quest, at the end I have to fight a Frost Troll. And I forgot to give my armor to Malbourn.