• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
The hooch in the town square in Markarth. She's always hanging around a wagon whose owner sells "fresh" meat of all kinds. You'll know her when you see her. Her plunging neckline will see to that. ;)

Yeah, she is superhot but won't really talk to you.
The helper at the Hags alchemy shop in Markarth is hot but DO NOT MARRY HER. There are two glitches, she only says one thing and if killed, never apears in the hall of the dead preventing you from remarrying.

Jordis the sword maiden (housecarl and/or wife) from solitude?
Idk... They all have pretty ugly faces tbh.
Some people say Vex of the thieves guild is the best thou.
I know Delvin, "the master of hiding in bushes" agrees to this.

Vex is hot but is a total 'B'.
Jordis is hot but sounds like a robot at times. (Like her voice-over quit so they just did the rest with some text to speech software from the 90s.

I like the female archer from the companions and there are clothes perks but she sounds like a female gym coach to put it nicely.

There is a redhead on the loading screens who is beautiful and holds a staff. You find a girl who looks like her in the cave the 1st time you go into it that hold that sacred tree for getting the sap.

ibleedwhenifart

thanks for the responses guys! i married muiri (before i realised i would never be able to remarry) but she makes a decent wife, interesting to hear what people think, VEX IS BANG - end of.

Phate

you can't see me!
Erdi in the Blue Palace...
for some reason she makes my arrow point at the top right corner of my avatar box..

Adam Warlock

Annekke Crag-Jumper will show you a few tricks if you kill a bandit leader for her.
Put her in forsworn armor and you`ve got the hottest cougar in Skyrim.
She will run with you but is already married.
Her hottie daughter will marry you though.
Annekke is the only follower who can also be your mother-in-law.
Marry the daughter and Annekke will watch as you get your Lover`s Comfort.
Such is the stuff of a reprobate`s dreams !

Adam Warlock

Annekke Crag-Jumper will show you a few tricks if you kill a bandit leader for her.
Put her in forsworn armor and you`ve got the hottest cougar in Skyrim.
She will run with you but is already married.
Her hottie daughter will marry you though.
Annekke is the only follower who can also be your mother-in-law.
Marry the daughter and Annekke will watch as you get your Lover`s Comfort.
Such is the stuff of a reprobate`s dreams !
I can`t indulge this whim myself since I`m already married to Ysolda and I know what she`d do with that dagger she carries if she caught me fooling around . I`ve got the feeling that there isn`t a healing spell in Skyrim that would repair the damage she would do !

Yeah, she is superhot but won't really talk to you.
The helper at the Hags alchemy shop in Markarth is hot but DO NOT MARRY HER. There are two glitches, she only says one thing and if killed, never apears in the hall of the dead preventing you from remarrying.

Vex is hot but is a total 'B'.
Jordis is hot but sounds like a robot at times. (Like her voice-over quit so they just did the rest with some text to speech software from the 90s.

I like the female archer from the companions and there are clothes perks but she sounds like a female gym coach to put it nicely.

There is a redhead on the loading screens who is beautiful and holds a staff. You find a girl who looks like her in the cave the 1st time you go into it that hold that sacred tree for getting the sap.

Hm.. That you Said about the archer from the companions, aela om sure and that she's hot plus having "clothes perks"..
Well first of all, She is very ugly if you take a closer look on the face.
Second, those clothes can be created at the skyforge, improved, enchanted and equipped on any female follower that needs to show some skin and some decent armor. Go to the skyforge after completing the companions quest line and see for yourself...

Aaren

A beautiful sight
err...i agree with shadowqueen medea, in everything lol

Necromis

can we pick some of the ladies on the forum instead? LOL

PauletteDova

Royal Assassin----
"I am not a man...but neither am I a boy." -Jarl Balgruuf

Quote from Gamer Poop Skyrim #1

" Oh great another wanderer come in here to lick my father's *CENSORED*?"
" Too bad they're already gone... I would have never beleived it, if I never seen it for myself.. " - Jarl Balgruuf's Child

Oh. God xD

you would be.. if you didn't have a GIANT COCK! *yeah, i went there..*
Whoa whoa whoa! What if the children read that?

*Scrotum wizard casts a spell on you*

EleanorUnicorn

then i would tell all the children to GO TO HELL, as skyrim is a 'Mature' rated game, and therefore they should not be playing it, and if they are (and they make an account on here and get offended), then TECHNICALLY the parents should be blamed, for being bad parents :D *the clam of ysmir is offended by your spell, but shall forgive.. for now..*

Docta Corvina

We're picking forum people now, eh? :eek:

Anyway, I'm surprised Lisette and Vivienne Onis don't get mentioned more often in threads like these. Even I can objectively say they're adorable. :p