Where Would You Choose to Live

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
A fun question, in hopes of sparking some interesting discussion.

Alright. You can live in one fantasy, or otherwise alternate world of your choice. You must choose, and you may only choose one. No crossovers or dividing time between worlds. Just one. It can be from or inspired by any creative source, including books, film, gaming, television, or any other. Where would you choose to live, and why?

Bonus Question: If there are different races and/or cultures in the world of your choice, which do you believe you might be a part of, and why?

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Westeros. I would be slapping all those warring houses around, cause I'm the one who's gonna rule them all. Damnit. :D

Oh, and I would push Cersei Lannister out of a window. As payback for Bran. I don't care if Jamie did the pushing, she's to blame. Besides, I can't stand her. She's a meanie pants.

Westeros. I would be slapping all those warring houses around, cause I'm the one who's gonna rule them all. Damnit. :D

Oh, and I would push Cersei Lannister out of a window. As payback for Bran. I don't care if Jamie did the pushing, she's to blame. Besides, I can't stand her. She's a meanie pants.
Oh hell yes, Westeros. Though i don't get all the Stark love. They are kind of meh-ish IMO. Give me Arryn or Martell!

I think i would be a part of the Lannisters though, due to my blonde hair and relatively high intelligence.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Oh hell yes, Westeros. Though i don't get all the Stark love. They are kind of meh-ish IMO. Give me Arryn or Martell!

I think i would be a part of the Lannisters though, due to my blonde hair and relatively high intelligence.
And propensity to have....adult relations with your kin? ;)

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
A good question I don't know if this is mental or not but I would be Tony Montana from Scarface. Apart from I would play the game better by not get too greedy and not stick too much powder up my nose that it sends me mental.
stuart.gif

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
lol I was always a fan of House Greyjoy...but maybe just cause I like water. And boats. I love boats. :)

Greyjoy is okay, i guess.

I hate Dany to no end. On one hand she plays the saint and on the other she mercilessly slaughters whole cities. Hypocrite.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Greyjoy is okay, i guess.

I hate Dany to no end. On one hand she plays the saint and on the other she mercilessly slaughters whole cities. Hypocrite.
Yeah, I was sympathetic to her in the first book, but as I got into the second I found I kinda wanted to slap her.

Besides, it doesn't matter, I'm gonna rule them all. Bow to my command, House Imp rules them all! :D

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
Guess I'll contribute, too. :p

For anyone who knows me, even a bit, I'm sure my answer will come across as pretty obvious.

map-of-middle-earth.jpg
I've been enchanted with the place since childhood, and I'll admit, I still am. Heh. ^_^​
If I were to choose a race, the answer to that would probably be pretty easy for me, too. Regardless of how beautiful, wise, and fair the elves are, I can easily say I simply wouldn't fit in among them. While I love learning, fine art and music, my temperament just wouldn't fit well in an elven community. I've been called a Hobbit on many occasions, in part due to my height, and it part due to my rather quiet lifestyle. Of course, I still think I'm too gruff, angry, and sometimes proud to be a kindly little halfling, so I'll admit that I'd probably be a dwarf. :p Keeping to myself, protecting the things valuable to me, honing my wit, and occasionally enjoying a bit of adventure.​

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
Mayne, you guise are lame! Talking about fantasy stuff on a fantasy forum! I mean, come on now! :p I've played so many games, read so many books, and watch a few films that had great worlds in it. Off the top of my head, I would say the city of Sigil from the game Planescape: Torment. Why? Because that game remains one of my top RPG's of all time. Everything about it was awesome. Mhm. :p

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
House Pundragon for the win! Hm... another place I would live in... lemme think... Feudal Japan! Okay... so maybe not a fantasy world but think about it! Awesome armor and weapons. A beautiful land. And a kick ass setting/war theme! It's Skyrim but without dragons or giants! :p

Seriously though... yeah... :D

Tuchanka would also be awesome. Being a Krogan. YESH! Maybe they were featured in a science fiction game but them and their home world are very fantasy like!

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets
Barsoom with the Incomparable Dejah Thoris at my side.

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
House Pundragon for the win! Hm... another place I would live in... lemme think... Feudal Japan! Okay... so maybe not a fantasy world but think about it! Awesome armor and weapons. A beautiful land. And a kick ass setting/war theme! It's Skyrim but without dragons or giants! :p

Seriously though... yeah... :D

Tuchanka would also be awesome. Being a Krogan. YESH! Maybe they were featured in a science fiction game but them and their home world are very fantasy like!

Or take it right back to when man and dinosaurs were still kicking it together. Just think wtf would you do if you were face to face with a f### off carnivorous monster trying to munch on you and all you had to defend yourself with was a wooden club, a spear or a sharpend stone with no armour.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Or take it right back to when man and dinosaurs were still kicking it together. Just think wtf would you do if you were face to face with a f### off carnivorous monster trying to munch on you and all you had to defend yourself with was a wooden club, a spear or a sharpend stone with no armour.
You just inspired me to fight a dragon in my skivvies with a woodcutters axe *turns on Xbox* LOL

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts