1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

OOC The Illusion Of Knowledge

Discussion in 'Skyrim Roleplaying' started by Rextoret, Feb 14, 2013.

1. The OP3RaT0R

The OP3RaT0R Call me Op. Or Smooth.

I would love to not count this RP as one more that we started up enthusiastically and then dropped, but to get it going again we'd have to actually touch base with everyone involved, or move on without anyone who misses the call. The one that Aerin, Del and I have been discussing so far wouldn't require inactive people to become active or get dropped, and with this one we're going for something that takes a bare minimum of preparation before starting and in which our characters would grow on the fly. In any case, I'll add you to the convo.

Also, hi MSD!

2. Ponder

Ponder International Man of Mystery

Lol I'd be down, but I think given my track record, I should sit this one out. I always let myself get distracted.

I've also been replaying Inquisition, and now I'm obsessed with the DA dwarves. I've been slowly writing a story of sorts, in the form of a bunch of short codex entries. That way I can finish an entry in a sitting, move onto another perspective and not worry too much about getting distracted :p

3. The OP3RaT0R

Can you manage two weeks? You're a treasure, don't waste it! We're going into space!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Delusional

Delusional Connoisseur of Hallucinations

With samurais.

• Like Like x 1
  5. The OP3RaT0R

This is correct. Space, and at least one planet in it.

6. Ponder

Ponder International Man of Mystery

Oh plops. I don't think I can turn that one down, OP. You've sold me. Also, my partner is now making me sit down and set aside time to write twice a week, so I guess I'll at least have some time dedicated to this.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Rextoret

Rextoret top kek

since I've become an utter gutter-plopse tier writer in the meantime, I was hoping we could rekindle this shiz

I made a discord so that we could have a little bit better chance of staying in touch if any of you want to join it! From the looks of it, this ship (the site) might be going down sometime soon so I was hoping to stay in touch with you guys.

https://discord.gg/c6nTC94

On a separate note, I was considering taking some time to port the work we did on that old Exodus RP over to a google doc. I personally thought we made some pretty good stuff and wouldn't want to see it all go down the drain if I could help it.

Edit: Copied just about everything relating to Exodus into a google doc.

#13608 Rextoret, Jan 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2019