Private The Evening is wiser than the Morning.[EWM]

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
    Bruynzeel wrinkled his nose, loving the return of that scent, like home in the morning "Accepted!" was that too quick, he would have to find a way to return it to her if he won.

There are wolves over there, but they just got interested in a rabbit it sounds like.
    He might lose after all but it would be fun to find out, and as a group builder a little wager can work wonders. It lets you know those that don't wanna take part more than it lets you in on those that do.

Kind of who to watch out for, or a who's hiding something else. he had often used a game of chance or skill to do just that. Then as the fort starts to come into view over the horizon he is taken from his revelry.

His voice hisses "There may be trouble afoot friends, the occupants of that fort, just past the fork have gone to a fair bit of trouble to seem bigger." looking at Fort Greymoor and draws his bow. "Everyone at the ready."

Jermeh

"What are you on about?" Fariil asked, intrigued, as he pulled out his favorite ebony dagger. "If we plan to fight, I'll break from the pack and flank from the right." Dar'Fariil chuckled; he hadn't seen a real battle in ages, and on the rare occasion: this was his favorite way to do it.

Obscure.Ref.Girl

Carpe' Jugular
    Chapter Three:Mae Smile mor fawr ag y Lleuad [MSL] (welsh for: A Smile as Large as the Moon)

Bannered Mare : Whiterun Hold

The next morning, J'Zahriir feeling rested but a bit restless decides that a couple days hunt would be a nice change. Packing his gear he decides that the snow line just north of here would be a great place to hunt as the animal cross back and forth for safety and food. He heads to the Drunken Huntsman and barters some trinkets for oil and rosin, before leaving by the gate and heading east to the crossroads and then trailing beside the road but not on the road.

In a travelling crouch, bow in hand. Yes the thrill of tracking prey, J'Zahriir really needed this, getting his senses attuned again. Ear pricks up and lo a small herd of deer.
    Just takes a doe and the prize buck leave the rest, can't have it where they stop producing offspring to hunt later. The doe for the almost priceless small antlers so prized by alchemists, which reminds him later he may have to chase blue butterflies. But this time he'll make sure no one see's, its embarrassing for a "cat" to be seen chasing bugs.

Whats the huff on the road a broken cart? A strangely dressed little man and a really large crate in the cart. J'Zahriir approaches "In need of help?" the little man answers "Yes Mother and Cicero could use someones help the wheel has come off and I need to get Mother to our new home..can you help us?" where is this mother he speaks of all I see is a crate? But helping him would quiet things back down and let me get back to hunting. "I'll go to that farm and see about some help alright?" "Oh mother would love that, you hear that mother this young Khajiit is gonna help us?" with that J'Zahriir goes to the farm and gets the farmer to agree by convincing him it would be quieter if the crazy little man was gone. Returning to Cicero he says as much and leaves him talking to the crate thinking how that was probably the strangest exchange in a long while for him. J'Zahriir continues north taking a wolf at long range and a rabbit.

Before long it starts to get a bit dark and he gets hungry. Probably a good time to make camp and cook something up he thinks and does so, enjoying the fresh rabbit and some carrots with leaks. then goes to sleep. He awakes with a start, a stick breaks in the distance and he grabs his bow but before he can find his arrows he is attacked. he hits the dark figure with his bow after being bitten on the arm and it retreats to the greater dark of the night. He relights the fire and treats his his wound and remains alert the rest of the night feeling feverish he sleeps the next day all away...

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
    Whiterun stables:A young Breton around the age of 16 steps off the carriage in whiterun the confused look on his face shows that something isnt right."umm.. excuse me sir" he says to a man working at the stables nearby "Is this markarth?" The man laughs loudly "hahah no mah' boy this is whiterun markarth is quite a ways away from here."(Well great im out of money and apparently in the wrong place... looks like im walking) the Breton walks down the road a way until he reaches a sign that reads "Markarth ->" (well thats a promising sign...) he heads off in the direction towards markarth his leather boots plodding against the rough highway. not a soul around for miles.

Somewhere in whiterun hold:After a full night of walking the breton is getting very tired...
    (I dont know how much longer i can go on.. I've walk forever and havent seen any sign of this magnificant city built into the moutianside described in fathers journal..) he sees the smoke of a camp in the distance.(Finally a sign of life! but wiat. what if theyre hostile...) He ready's his Bow and slips into a sneak. He approaches the camp to see a lone khajiit sleeping...(hmm lightly armored i see animal pelts too more than likely a trader)"H-h-hello".... no response..(is it dead?) Upon approaching he notices bite marks on his arm.(hmm breathing is normal still alive.. probly tired. whatever attacked him before might come back. i'll gaurd him until he wakes up) The breton sits under a tree next to the camp with his dagger in hand and falls asleep....

Shew

Fort Greymoor : Whiterun Hold

"Alright take your own paths lets clear and see what loot we can find, leave any innocents alive... anyone with a hostile nature are free game we'll pool all loot then divide"' "Objections?" {30 bandits divided as 20 avg. 8 archers, 1 Lt Chief, 1 Chief / loot:average bandit will have a steel sword, iron dagger. basic iron armor set. 20 gold each / archers hunters bow, 20 steel arrows and rest same as avg. bandit / Lt. Chief enchanted sword steel armor with a enchantment rest same as avg. 80 gold / Bandit Cheif has enchanted orcish helm, enchanted orcish armor, and enchanted elven warhammer 220 gold}
    "I am gonna take out look outs, then enter" Nocks first arrow and scans the wall for the best first target takes out archer on Prison tower to left of gate no other bandits are alerted.. nocks another arrow...

7 archers

Obscure.Ref.Girl

Carpe' Jugular
    The camp next to the edge of the pale and whiterun hold

wakes. very groggy and unsure of his surroundings, grabs some of the venision from his last hunt and as he starts out the tent to cook it he absent minded, bites into it and savours with a new appreciation the bloodiness of the meat the salty goodness, and rich texture of the raw meat...

When J'Zahriir comes to the realization he is not alone. He turns cautiously as his only weapons right now are his own claws and a hunk of raw meat he is chewing on. He swallows, and wipes his face with his arm as he takes in the breton leaning and watching him, while seated at a tree just next to his tent and between him and his gear. "Hello, friend.", "I am afraid you have me at a disadvantage, I hadn't realized you were there." edges toward tent, keeping a close eye on the breton. "I was just about to cook some food care to share some of it with me?"

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
    Whiterun Hold: Bannered Mare

Having stayed the night before at the Mare for having too much mead, Michael woke up early in the morning and went downstairs. As Michael walked towards and sat at the bar he noticed that there was no one else up yet except for Hulda the bar/inn keeper. "Early bird eh? You sure drunk a lot last night. What can I get you?" said Hulda as she leaned over the bar. "Hehe, a piece of bread and some milk please" said Michael, smiling. "A milk drinker eh? Here you go" said Hulda as she served up the bread and milk. "Keeps my hair white" said Michael. Hulda burst into laughter at the comment. Michael quickly ate the bread and drank the glass of milk. "Well I'll be off then" said Michael as we walked towards the door. "Come back again!" said Hulda as she waved him off.

The sun still hadn't come out as Michael walked out through the Whiterun Gates. "Hmm, guess I'll start collecting some butterflies for my potions" said Michael to himself as he walked towards the Honningbrew Meadry where many types of butterflies where known to be. After having collected plenty of butterflies, Michael noticed a smoke stack in the distance. "Looks like a campfire, but... why is it near Shimmermist Cave? Don't they know that there are Saber Cats near there?" said Michael as he packed the butterflies in his satchel and ran off towards the camp.

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
    The camp next to the edge of the pale and whiterun hold

He looks up at the khajiit standing by the tent. "Why yes of course! I'm sorry if I intrude I arrived here some time ago. I noticed that you were wounded so I decided to watch over you an make sure watever had attack you before didn't come back" He stands up to introduce himself "I'm Rathalos... But you can call me Rath. What might your name be?" He offers a hand shake...

Obscure.Ref.Girl

Carpe' Jugular
    The Camp near Shimmermist cave : Whiterun Hold

Once I realize he's not there to take advantage of me, I relax "Well met, i am J'Zahriir" cleans his hand and extends it for a hand shake. "I was just gonna cook some food care to join me?" feels alittle faint and stumbles a bit "Seems i could still use some rest" hears the approach of someone and turns "Looks like we are about to have company, unless your expecting someone" goes to tent to retrieve weapons "Always a good idea to be wary"

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
    The Camp near Shimmermist Cave: Whiterun Hold

Rath shakes the hand of the khajiit named J'Zahriir "Aye, I will indeed join you for some food. I'm qiute hungry myself." He notices him stumbling. "Are you in need of a healer? My mother trianed me in restorative magic before she and father died, and no I'm not expecting anyone are you?" Rath reaches for his dagger but notices that he left it by the tree. He walks over to pick it up. (not good to be leaving my wepons lying around I hope whoever is approaching is not hostile i don't know how much more I can take today)
    Rath stands in a stance ready for a fight...

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
    [Fort Greymoor || Whiterun Hold]

Andante's attention quickly averted to the skyline where the ominous Fort Greymoor was looming into view. Bryunzeel was right, there was definitely something different about it despite the fact that it looked as dark, destitute and abandoned as usual. Faintly, she could hear a stirring within the walls, and it was certainly more than scavenging Skeevers.

"Should we really confront them?" She asked softly, turning to face her companions only to see that they were already drawing weapons. She bit her lip in hesitance. It had been quite awhile since she'd taken up arms in combat, and usually she would welcome an opportunity like this to refresh her skill, but something about the situation didn't sit well with her. However, she simply couldn't place a finger on it.

"Wait..." She looked toward Bryunzeel, but he was already ahead, bow drawn, with his eye on a target: a lone bandit, lightly armed, patrolling the outer wall of the fort. "...gah, there's no avoiding this then." She said readying her bow and crouching near a low-settled collection of boulders, giving her a decent view of a lightly treaded path, leading to a small entrace toward the back of the fort. There was a group of three bandits stood in casual conversation; one held up an obviously full coin purse and shook it with a smile.

"Tsk, tsk..." She muttered under her breath, as she slipped an arrow from her quiver. "...always the same, aren't you?" Her knees buckled a bit under her weight and she lowered herself to the ground, resting her body between two large stones sure they wouldn't spot her there.

She waited with bated breath for the group to split; they'd be much easier to pick off once they started to separate. Sure enough, a few moments later, two disappeared quickly behind the door, while the third was left to patrol the dusty path. A quick, fluid draw and release brought his guard duty to a quick end.

Shew

[Fort Greymoor : Whiterun Hold]

In a crouch Bruynzeel slowly enters remaining in the shadows of the fort bow drawn scanning for signs of discovery/trouble.. he takes aim at a archer on the parapet next to the main tower who was patrolling in and out the door just as he gets to the farthest of his pattern (never wise to be repetitve guy) he releases and strikes him in the throat silencing any alarm..
    Big mistake in his concentration, he is seen from the forge and three bandits start in his direction and a archer takes aim from the east parapet. Senceing the change in advantage he draws another arrow and aims at the archer in the east, but not in time not to take a arrow to his knee.
    winching in pain he releases his arrow it glides to its target knocking the archer over the wall. abandoning his bow he pulls his katana with his right hand and prepares a fast healing spell with his left. The other bandits in the courtyard having closed the distance start circling for advantage...

5 archers 19 bandits

Jermeh

As Bruynzeel had gotten the attention of the bandits, Fariil had disappeared without a trace. He had vanished into the solemn dark night, and couldn't be seen by even the well refined vision of the Khajiits. As Bruynzeel was beginning to become encircled, everyone was surprised when they all saw one of the bandits drop dead, with no evidence of being attacked. Fariil had slipped the paralysis poison he received from Bruynzeel. After this, Fariil went back into the shadows as to avoid being caught by the ever-so-paranoid bandits.

Shew

[Fort Greymoor : Whiterun Hold]

Taking advantage of the surprise of the bandits Bruynzeel roars and neatly slices the other two, in a apparently fluid and smooth motion never stopping from start to end. Quickly scanning the courtyard, says to the air "Thanks Fariil", notices one more archer just emerging from the great fort turret tower, as the archer tries to get his range he releases a hastly conjured ice spike in his direction for suppression (I really should learn that one better). While trying to find his bow...

5 archers, 16 bandits

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um

As Michael approached the camp he noticed that he'd been seen. One of the men went inside the tent and the other looks like he's ready to attack me. "Sheathe your blade. I mean no harm." said Michael as he walked up to the camp and displayed his empty hands. "I apologize if I startled you. I was off in the distance and saw the campfire's smoke. Your in saber cat territory, not the best place to set up camp." said Michael as he explained. "I also noticed that there is someone injured. Was he the one who went into the tent?" asked Michael as he turned towards the tent.

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-

Rath sheathes his wepon. "Good your not hostile. Saber cat territory you say? I've just recently arrived here in skyrim I was traveling to markarth when I stumbled upon This camp." (that might've been what attacked J'Zahriir) He looks over toward tent "Thats J'Zahriir. He's aparrently been bitten by something. I came to the camp to rest and make sure he didn't die. I, being a skilled healer, was about to attend to his wounds. That is until you showed up." He walks over to the campfire and sits on a nearby stump. "I'm Rathalos. You?"

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-

(Well that went well) Rath rushes over to J'Zahriir and starts to examine his wound (Hmm these are deep) Rath looks around the campsite "His wounds are deep and he has lost a lot of blood, I can save him though don't worry" Rath runs a hand through his hair (Divines I hope I can save him) He unwraps the makeshift bandages and sees two deep bite marks and smaller ones on the inside of the two "Definately a Saber cat bite" Rath finds a bucket of water and cleans J'Zahriir's arm while using a minor healing spell to increase his vitals. (Hmm I need to stop the blood, a rag or some form of cloth will do but I dont have any... I hope J'Zahriir does) Rath runs to the tent and finds a rag (this should work... for one bite mark.) He turns back to J'Zahriir and wraps the cloth tight on the uppermost wound. (Umm great now what!?....! Oh I almost forgot!) Rath reaches into his bag and takes out a Dark purple potion. Rath bites the cork off showing his sharp teeth. Noticing what he just done he looks over hoping the stranger didnt notice. (How stupid of me, I did have one of these. This'll burn.. eh I doubt he'll feel a thing) He pours the liquid on J'Zahriir's arm it instanly heals the minor bite marks but only heals half of the major ones. "Well I saved him. That potion was a specialty of my fathers it cleans and cures but it has its limits. He'll have scars to remeber this but it shouldn't affect his performance any" Rath grabs another rag and wraps the other wound. "Too bad I only had one of those potions."

Rath picks up J'Zahriirs bow and puts it beside the tent. He then moves J'Zahriir into the tent. (Phew all done) Rath looks around. (Dad always said I was a good healer. I miss them.) He picks up a loaf of bread and starts to eat. "Can you watch th camp tonight? I havent slept in days and I don't think I could. Please I will pay you if you want?"
    Rath stares at the stranger hoping that he will accept...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts