Private The Evening is wiser than the Morning.[EWM]

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
    Sara sat, at the entrance to the stables, waiting for the others to arrive, she had brushed out and saddled her, pure white mare(female horse) and she was ready to ride at a moments notice, she also had room in her saddle bags, for weapons, food, and potion, which she had stocked up on earlier this morning.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
    Taken out of his personal thoughts by the opening door, watches Farill cross to Belethors shop and a couple minutes later leave and head down the path to the gate, when his thoughts are again interrupted by a melodious voice sending renewed shivers through him

"Well, well..." She said crossing her arms, half in confusion and amusement. "...there's something you don't see everyday."

Jokingly "Uh I can see where it would be funny for a "Cat" to own a dog", "Cheyanne this is Andante" Cheyanne smells Andantes hand and wags
    pauses awkwardly "I don't actually have any errands, I needed a pretext to talk alone","You vex me I am not usually at a loss for words but I find myself weakened around you, I even gave presents to the rest of our company cause I feared it would be obvious that I had developing feelings toward, well I admit a stranger, which is something I wish to fix." "I want, almost need at the bottom of all I know to know more about you..." I even feel myself fear unlike anything I've known before your response to these admitions" nervously looks away and fiddles with a stray bit of leather at his waist

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
    Andante smiled down at the small dog, and offered a hand with which to pet her gently. Even if she had lived her life apart from her Bosmer brethren, she had always been attuned to her natural propensity for compatibility with animals, particularly little ones like dogs.

"Uh I can see where it would be funny for a "Cat" to own a dog."

she stood up quickly, her lips pursed in a bit of embarrassment. She crossed her arms quickly in defense and diverted her eyes to a market stall in the distance, though they inevitably ended up scanning the ground instead.

"I didn't necessarily mean it like that..." Her words were strained as she searched for the words to perhaps divert her offense but she could find none and quickly fell silent. She crouched down and made herself busy tightening a silver buckle on her tall boots, instead. Embarrassed though she was, Bryunzeel didn't seem offended so she tried to relax a bit.

"I don't actually have any errands, I needed a pretext to talk alone."

"Hnh? What is it? If it's about what you asked earlier I..." She paused, looking deep in thought for a moment. "...I don't know. In my lifetime I have experienced the best and the worst of people this land has to offer, and I feel as though...at least for now we might be able to trust our..." She paused looking for words. "...unlikely companions." She fell quiet for him to continue.

"You vex me I am not usually at a loss for words but I find myself weakened around you, I even gave presents to the rest of our company cause I feared it would be obvious that I had developing feelings toward, well I admit a stranger, which is something I wish to fix."

Her face became flush with the heat of embarrassment, though she tried her best not to appear so.

"I want, almost need at the bottom of all I know to know more about you...I even feel myself fear unlike anything I've known before your response to these admitions."

She stood still without response for a moment, her body tense with the anticipation of just what she could say in return but nothing seemed to come to her quickly enough. It was rare enough for her to be approached by a stranger, much less befriend one so quickly who showed a genuine interest. It wasn't as if she didn't desire to be earnest, but that perhaps she didn't know precisely how to.

"Well...I..." She began, her voice flattened. She adjusted the bow, and heavy satchel on her back, stalling for time in frustration. "...there isn't much to know, not about me. Honestly, I...hardly know enough for myself, let alone to share with another." She smiled, tensely but genuinely. "A Bosmer out of her element, as some might say, living a world apart from her kind." She readjusted the sword at her waist, as she paused, obviously in thought. "...perhaps you will come to know what there is, in our travels."

Shew

"Then I take it I have not overstepped, and that even so my interest might be welcome, Good I now so look forward to our travels. I too have been apart from my kind as apparent in my speech. But come we have kept the others waiting.", pats leg a couple of times "Come Chey we have a adventure to start" starts to stables...

Lemviticus

Having excused herself from the table a few moments after her companions had left, Signy had made her way down to the stables to tend to Faxi, who was in fould spirits after his owner had broken her promise of returning at dawn.
    "I'm sorry, Faxi," She murmured, taking a brush to his neck, "I got caught up with a strange group of outlanders."
    Faxi pawed at the ground with a large hoof and snorted disapprovingly, seemingly as opposed to outsiders as his owner was.
    "There is a cave of Falmer to be cleared," She smiled up at him, moving the brush to his mane, "And there's a lot of coin to be had at the end of it. Think of what we could do with it, boy? A new saddle for you perhaps?"
    Faxi flicked his ears in Signy's direction, his current saddle was wearing down a little, and she didn't want her beloved equine companion to suffer from saddle-sores anytime soon.
    "So, I agreed to go along with them."
    Faxi's ears returned to the back of his head, and he snorted shaking his head from side to side in a disapproving manner. He knew what this meant. For the meantime, his war horsing days were over, and he would become a pack horse. Wonderful.

After grooming Faxi's coat to a reasonable shine, Signy lead the large horse out of the stall, and waited by the stables for the rest of the ensemble to make their appearence. Seeing Sara with her own equine companion, she gave a friendly nod. Faxi, on the other hand, was more interested in the mare, and puffed out his chest, cocked his head, and pawed at the ground with a strong hoof.
    Signy rolled her eyes.

Shew

[Arriving at the stables]

"I hope you all don't mind I came up with a marching order", "Signy feel free to ride your mount and be in our lead. My dog Cheyanne prefers the front to scout our path as well so she'll probably walk beside your mount.", pauses "Next I feel Sara her mount and Dar'Farill would be most comfortable, perhaps accompanied by Dalsaf our resident mage/archer, While Andante and myself our dedicated Archers bring up the rear.", "I'll of course take suggestions on your prefered placement." and awaits responses...

"Yes i agree with that formation Bryunzeel, I Could also be up front or where i am as of now." Dalsaf Waits on the road by the stables "I personally am ready to begin our journey west" (I'm out as of now need to get some skyrim inspiration)Awaits answers.......

Shew

"Fine then I will take the rest of your silence as accent, I mentioned earlier, at breakfast, to those assembled", looks to Sara and Dalsaf who though he was there was asleep in his chair "A rather touchy situation I have myself in, my grandfather is in skyrim looking to take me home, so if we meet him I will be disappearing for a time and meet back up further down the road, I will shadow the company til I am sure no one is following us and specifically me.", Strings bow and replaces on back, checks his stock of arrows and the fit of his armor, then the placement of his katana "He looks and act's harmless but I am sure if he knew I was here he would use whatever tricks he's learned in his long life to secure me for passage to Elyswer.", "With that said lets head out, Walkies Chey chey, walkies" points down the western path from the stables and Cheyanne heads out, with the troupe in tow.

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
    Andante surveyed the group that had gathered at the stables. Truly, she hadn't been imagining things the night before; this was a very unusual, and unlikely compilation.

"Yes, I'll travel on foot, I don't mind following behind...besides..." Her gracile ears twinged gently as she swept her hair behind them. "...I'll know if we have any uninvited guests." A short smile. "...probably before they do."

Shew

OOC::edited my first post to reflect our threads rules. please read::

to Andante wiggling his own ears, and purrs "Which do you think can hear more or farther, yours our mine?" in a light and playful tone

Obscure.Ref.Girl

Carpe' Jugular
    ooc: wow what a interesting story, love interests, intrigue, my dog, a great horse character.;) .. jks lol... kinda slow though when you gonna speed up?

Jermeh

"I bet that mine could hear better than all of yours." {In a challenging tone} For the fun of it, Fariil pulled a small glowing bottle from his pocket. "This is filled with an extract from nirnroot; it would sell for a nice price in any market, or you could keep it for its unusual look" Fariil was not much of a gambler, but he felt it would be a fun way to pass some of the time on this long journey. "Any takers?" he said with a small grin on his face and a slight raise of the eyebrows.

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
    Andante looked at Bryunzeel and then to Dar'Fariil and gave an awkward smirk, holding up her hands in mock surrender.

"Now, now I meant no challenge." She said with a light scoff. "...besides, I suppose our usefulness in travel will be the true test, aye?" Taking a deep breath she leaned gently into the wind, eyes closed as if concentrating intently; before being distracted by Dar'Fariil's playful gamble.

"Ah, so." She said with a look of confidence. "...I thought I recognized that sound, it just wasn't strong enough for me to be sure. Now I see why." A smile. "What sort of odds would you be willing to place on a noisy little weed, hm?"

Shew

Bruynzeel thought, this is nice, the group is starting to lighten up and joke around "Tell me what of value do you feel is comparable to that humming vial, how about this soulsteal steel dagger that I customized with a purple dye on the handle?"

wiggling his ears again "Or I'll craft a new one and enchant it with whatever enchantment you wish with this greater soulstone?"

thinking of how to do a viable contest, "Perhaps at our next camp we test this with a series of stones thrown at a distance, in turns, each contestant while blindfolded says how many stones and when they hit the ground in which direction?"

Lemviticus

With a loud cough, Signy interrupted the strange listening game and nodded her head towards the road, "Not meaning to be rude, but shouldn't we get going? The morning is already rushing ahead and the horses will not enjoy travelling in the midday heat," She raised an eyebrow, awaiting a response from the troublesome trio. She had never been one for games in times of haste.
    Faxi whinnied to back up his master's point, travelling would mean he could strut his stuff, and perhaps have a little more luck with the mare, who had yet to give him a second glance.
    "What do you say?" Signy asked, again, before directing her eyes skyward. Sun was uncommon in Skyrim, although on the plains with little shade it could become unbearably hot, and could sap even the most determined of adventurer's strengths.

Shew

OOC: we are walking as that was happening, remember I sent Chey out I thought that was go...just reedit to still complain but we are moving along the road approx approaching western watch by now.

Shew

OOC: Added 3 new members

The group now includes:
    1. Andante as ......................... Andante
    2. Purpleshew as ..................... Bruynzeel
    3. Lemviticus as ....................... Signy
    4. The Ninja Biz as ................... Dalsaf
    5. Jermeh as ........................... Dar'Farill
    6. NikolaTesla as ...................... Sara
    7. Reiji as ............................... Michael
    8. Obscure.Ref.Man as .............. J'Zahriir
    9. Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky as .. Rathalos

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
    Andante chuckled a little, almost nervously. She walked a few paces ahead, scuffling the rough hewn stones that dotted the road leading out of the city of Whiterun with the toe of her boot. She leaned her left side into the wind, as if listening again.

"There are wolves..." She paused, closing her eyes in concentration. "...I'd say about four, just over that way." She crossed her arms in somewhat a fashion of satisfaction, but her expression wilted into one of near embarrassment as she looked back toward Bryunzeel and Dar'Fariil.

"I don't really have anything of value to place on something like that..." She admitted, quickly taking a deep breath and lifting her head to hide the fact that she was a little flustered. Never had she really cared much for the fact her worldly possessions were few. A couple of coins and a good book or two was all she ever needed, until it came down to sharing that bit with a companion.

Nevertheless she smiled awkwardly, and produced the same glass phial from breakfast that morning. It was still more than half filled with thick, dark black flakes that somewhat resembled crumbled tree bark. She shook it, and the contents shifted about innocently enough. "...all I've got is this tea. A specialty from Hammerfell, fairly uncommon around these parts. It costs a bit of coin to buy, once it's imported, so it's a costly addiction to have." She removed the cork and the strong scent wafted around the group. It had a very strong, bitter, licorice-like scent that could be very overwhelming to those who weren't used to it. "All I can wager."

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts