NPC's you wish the dragonborn could marry

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Monopoly

Gypsy Panther
So many, haha. Hmm..

Belethor
I love that sleazy little man.

Brand Shei!

And Captain Lonely-Gale, because he is hot. I feel that would be a pretty depressing relationship though...

EleanorUnicorn

as a stormcloak, i would say ralof, and fighting for the empire, i would say hadvar :) it makes sense, as they're some of the the first guys you meet and interact with in the game, and they both help you, and they're always kind towards you. of course, if you're playing on pc, you can marry pretty much whoever you want with a console command :) my breton stormcloak is married to ralof, and they live in hjerim in windhelm :p

EleanorUnicorn

and the subject of how you met would make a great story to tell the grandkids.. 'your grandfather was about to send me to the chopping block.. then a dragon attacked, and we escaped and eloped together! so romantic' :D

Gowsh

Old Fart
-every- female bard? Even the tone-deaf ones like the one in Dawnstar?

Wait a minute!

She's my absolute favorite bard!

Nobody else in Skyrim, maybe all Tamriel, can belt out a song like she can.

Everybody else is boring by comparison.;)

Gowsh

Old Fart
I've showed the Amulet of Mara to the following with no success:
  • Ingun Blackbriar - I would've loved to marry into an influential family. I won't comment on any other attractions in polite company.
  • Saphire - B**** still won't tell me her name. :sadface:
  • The court wizard in Riften - Of course, she'd forget to attend the ceremony.
  • Dawnguard lady obsessed with the Dwemer - a lovely conversationalist.
  • Probably a few I've forgotten

Not Serana, that girl has issues. I'd love to see her on the GSN TV show "Baggage."

I really was hoping that you could marry Serana after the Questline, but -_- shutdown, and denial. Hopefully Bethesda will make a change so you can in the future.

Osena

Idgrod the younger and Elisif the Fair Elisif reminds me of the OG zelda form the cartoons lol minus the elf ears

lonewolf

seranna, vivenne onis, sapphire

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
Yeah, I didn't mention Sapphire in my earlier posts, but she definitely deserves to be on here. When she told me her story, I just wanted to hug her.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts