NPC's you wish the dragonborn could marry

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Slowbro

(provided your spouse wasn't then turned into a zombie devoid of personality)
  • Cicero
  • Nazir
  • Kharjo
  • Serana
  • Farengar Secret-Fire
  • J'zargo
  • Ulfric Stormcloak

Thallik the Orc

Blacksmith
every female bard, this way they could fill my house with beautiful music

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Gabriella from the DB does it for me. <3
Maybe Sapphire from the TG if she'd lighten up.
Vex just to see what she'd be like as a follower on a quest, and if she'd still be a wise-ass.
Oh yeah, Serana for sure.
That homeless woman in Windhelm, who's always warming herself by fires wearing nothing but rags. So if I married her, can I now get her cleaned up and dress her in the finest clothing I can afford? :)

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
I may be in the minority because I never hear anyone talk about her, but... Adrianne Avenicci. :oops:

She's taken, Uther War-Bear beat you to the punch. She is my favorite smith, though. My favorite vendor, for that matter. Maybe my second favorite, I love Niranye in Windhelm. She's the only High Elf NPC that's not totally insufferable, and she's a fence to boot.

You should be able to wed Niranye.

Docta Corvina

Brynjolf but I figure Tonilia keeps him busy anyway. She looks like the type to cut me. :eek:

Aww hell nah, not in my game! I...er, Penel, keeps him busy now. We be married. Tonilia so much as looks at Pen (or Bryn, for that matter) the wrong way, and her ass is out in the cold for good.

That's how Guild Master Penelope rolls, yo. You don't mess with that Breton. :cool:

Fine Print: I <3 my PC version.

Also, I've noticed that since we got married, all the Bryn related Tonilia dialogue has stopped altogether in my game. I lol'd.

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
She's taken, Uther War-Bear beat you to the punch. She is my favorite smith, though. My favorite vendor, for that matter. Maybe my second favorite, I love Niranye in Windhelm. She's the only High Elf NPC that's not totally insufferable, and she's a fence to boot.

You should be able to wed Niranye.
I know, it's so sad. :sadface:

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
I wish I can marry Igun black-briar (without using the cheats). I wish you can recruit her to the Dark Brotherhood. She would be a great addition, since shes into deadly poisons. I feel that I would also be freeing her from the heavily controlled grip that her mother, Maven, has on her. I want to set her free.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
  • Ulfric Stormcloak, if he'd keep his racist dialogue out of the marital bedroom.
  • Kharjo - my favorite caravan guardian. I think it's so unfair that there are no Khajiit or Bosmer available for marriage.
  • Brynjolf, 'cause he's got such a sexy accent!
  • Mercer Frey - yeah, I know I'm in the extreme minority here, but I would have loved the option to side with him and help him murder Karliah. Then he and my Dragonborn could make with the smoochies.

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
Astrid, except not the "crispy" astrid:D

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
I may be in the minority because I never hear anyone talk about her, but... Adrianne Avenicci. :oops:
There was a mod for that, but it seems to be missing now.
Heck, the same guy made several mods that let you marry several already married NPCs, but the most hilarious part of these were the mod descriptions, from Adrianne's husband apparently being gay with Mikael and your (presumed male) Dragonborn's relationship with a Bosmer (I think) ending with "a lockpick entered a treasure box..."

Although I read somewhere (maybe here) that a relationship with Adrianne could get awkward if she kept asking you if you'd met her father.
Dude, call her "Erikur's sister." Show some respect.
Ulfric Stormcloak, if he'd keep his racist dialogue out of the marital bedroom.
"Darling, I'ma lay you flat like a grey-skin beneath my boot!"

Astrid, except not the "crispy" astrid:D
Ah, you prefer grilled, I see.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts