1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

No In-Game Audio

Discussion in 'TESO Discussion' started by Trag, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Trag

Trag New Member

So, we all know about the upcoming beta this weekend. My issue is this:

Last beta test I had no audio when playing the game at all. (The one before that, I had no issues) The launcher has audio, the opening movies/logos have audio, but as soon as it swapped over to the character select screen.... No sound at all. From that point on, nothing. I could alt tab/go to youtube or listen to music in the background with no issues while the game was playing.. So windows definitely had audio.

I did the whole repair thing, did a re-install, etc. Nothing seemed to work. I submitted a ticket, and they gave me the generic replies, not giving me any help at all.. In fact, they even sent me the wrong generic reply twice.. Then, two days after the beta was over I got a reply saying this:

My only question is.. Will that actually work? They didn't explain anything in the e-mail and I can't tell if it was just another generic "fix all" reply or not.

Seeing as there is no way to test this until beta actually launches.. Does anyone know of an actual fix for my problem? Or any info at all about it? I was talking with people via in-game chat and it seems to be only a small group that was effected with this bug. I'd like to get it taken care of before the beta hits and I'm stuck playing all weekend with no sound, yet again.

Thanks in advance!
    Trag

2. Fevershaking

Fevershaking The King of "NOPE!"

I have an Idea. When you start the game, Alt+Tab Out and right click on your Volume so this comes up.[​IMG]

Click on "Open Volume Mixer" and this should come up:
    [​IMG]

Make sure the Volume on ESO is turned up. Let me know if this helps.

3. Trag

Trag New Member

Yeah sorry, I should've added this in my original post as well. I tried all the common knowledge fixes as well. Checking volume sliders, audio adapters, sources, in-game settings etc.

4. Trag

Trag New Member

No one? :/

5. Trag

Trag New Member

6. Fevershaking

Fevershaking The King of "NOPE!"