• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Riften Guard

Bad Thief
Where does one find the dwemer knowledge perk? I probably picked it up before and hadn't realized. Did you happen to have any specific perks along with the potions, smithing, and armor? AD how long did it take?

TheLonelyWolve

My precious
Hey Kory, I did not mean to offend you but you can not have everybody to agree with you and beside man, it is just a game. I am a Nord and if somebody hates my race, so be it ! I will not feel offended. We are playing here not being real. I will not harm a human being but in the game, if you an orc and come to me with a nasty attitude, I will kill you ... lol ... :bluedragon:

but you didn't have to come to this thread explaining why you hate them, when instead you could suggest a nice build that would fit with an orc hmm.

I have yet to see an orc vampire lord.

Riften Guard

Bad Thief
I don't think orcs and vampires go together well.

Twiffle

Riften Guard

Bad Thief
Well, I mean if you eat them you figure that you get enough blood that way. So I guess you wouldn't have to drink it. This could result in a massive chance for AIDS though.

Jaeger

Where does one find the dwemer knowledge perk? I probably picked it up before and hadn't realized. Did you happen to have any specific perks along with the potions, smithing, and armor? AD how long did it take?

At the Riften docks, you'll find a batplops crazy Argonian lady who'll give you an item to take back to a dwemer ruin. She'll just keep saying I won't go back, I'll wont go back. You must take it, you must take it. The pedestal where you put the iteml is guarded by a steam centurion so be prepared for that. Other mechs before that, no falmer or charuses. I believe the place is called, Avunchanel (sp).

If you're on the computer and have the unofficial Skyrim patch installed it just works on Dwarven armor but on Xbox and ps3, it's still glitched to apply to all armor.

Riften Guard

Bad Thief
Alright thanks, do you think I could use the glitch on the stormclock officer's bear hat thingy? I heard it might not work on furs. The forsworn headress on orcs is horrid.

Riften Guard

Bad Thief
I meant the restoration loop glitch.

Jaeger

^^

I've never used the restoration glitch.

The UESP article on the Ancient Knowledge perk says that it was fixed by the latest patch. This patch is the one that added Legendary skills. So, we don't have it on our consoles now, but soon.

Check out this Orc shaman build from the Skyrim blog:

http://theskyrimblog.ning.com/group...22:Comment:504192&groupId=6452022:Group:48137

Don't know about using a dragonbone war hammer since I've had my mind settled on some type of Orc mace or the daedric mace and Targ of the Blood spiked shield.

And there's another stormcloak officer helm at Forelhost worn by a altmer spy if you escape Helgen with Rolof. If you escape with Hadvar, the spy will be wearing imperial armor. I wouldn't recommend going into Forelhost at low levels with the sheer amount of death overlords around every corner. Just kill the spy take his gear and come back to clear Forelhost.

I do like the glitch to make the cannibal perk from the ring of namira permanent at the above link.

Riften Guard

Bad Thief
^^

I've never used the restoration glitch.

The UESP article on the Ancient Knowledge perk says that it was fixed by the latest patch. This patch is the one that added Legendary skills. So, we don't have it on our consoles now, but soon.

Check out this Orc shaman build from the Skyrim blog:

http://theskyrimblog.ning.com/group...22:Comment:504192&groupId=6452022:Group:48137

Don't know about using a dragonbone war hammer since I've had my mind settled on some type of Orc mace or the daedric mace and Targ of the Blood spiked shield.

And there's another stormcloak officer helm at Forelhost worn by a altmer spy if you escape Helgen with Rolof. If you escape with Hadvar, the spy will be wearing imperial armor. I wouldn't recommend going into Forelhost at low levels with the sheer amount of death overlords around every corner. Just kill the spy take his gear and come back to clear Forelhost.

I do like the glitch to make the cannibal perk from the ring of namira permanent at the above link.
I quite like this build. The restoration glitch basically allows you to improve your armor for massive protection ( I have been to 5000 armor rating personally ), and weapons to deal massive damage amounts ( I've been to 500,000 here ).

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts