• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TheLonelyWolve

My precious
I reckon Forsworn armor would make an Orc shaman look mean as, it has skulls and stuff on it, better than fur armor.

Ever since this thread was posted it's made me want to be an orc again, and even a few other races. I've been stuck with a Breton for well over 6 months.

Riften Guard

Bad Thief
See that's just it, I want to use forsworn armor, but it's so terribly under powered later in game. If I'm going to level one handed and most of the magic skills it's going to put me up in levels pretty fast.

Morgan

You could play an orsimer pickpocket. The way an orc picks your pocket is first he bashes your head in with a warhammer. There's not a lot of troubles with witnesses using this method.

Jaeger

How could you possibly hate orcs?

I do like the idea of an orc shaman but if I'm going to build a shaman for an orc, I still want to be able to bash heads if it comes to it. What would a good melee weapon for a shaman be?

Orc mace because it's green and vicious looking just like you. And the fire enchant because fire is hot, fire is lust (as in bloodlust), fire consumes. When you're collecting souls for enchanting, Mace of Molag Bal. if you're using the Eye of Malka staff and the other shamanistic staff that you get from a future follower from Darklight Tower, both are fire so buy Destruction levels to get the Fire enhance damage perks.

Jaeger

Forsworn armor gives bonuses to one handed! :p

Have you ever put a male Orc in the forsworn helmet? I really don't like the helmet and I want to get Windwalker in the light armor tree.

I could run off with Rolof in the beginning so the altmer spy at that dungeon will be wearing stormcloak officer armor and wear a bear's head along with forsworn for the skulls.

TheLonelyWolve

My precious
^If you're RPing and like matching armors and stuff, bear helm won't go well with Forsworn armor, but it does with Fur.

No, not orc mace, Mace of Molag Bal. It looks orcish, but it's not. Still . + Wabbajack in other hand?

Cleric was the name I was thinking of that is connected with Mace Wielding Mages, though much like Vigils of Stendarr, they fight undead and other abominations. I reckon turn that cleric evil and it will do the exact opposite of a Vigil. "Shaman-Cleric" Perhaps.

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
I don't like Orcs. They are ugly and nasty. Would want to be one of them and I rather marry a Riekling woman that an Orc one. Can you imagine if I marry a Riekling ? We will have a dwarf ... lol ... ;)

Riften Guard

Bad Thief
You could play an orsimer pickpocket. The way an orc picks your pocket is first he bashes your head in with a warhammer. There's not a lot of troubles with witnesses using this method.

I'm pretty sure that's just a berserker, but okay. :D

Have you ever put a male Orc in the forsworn helmet? I really don't like the helmet and I want to get Windwalker in the light armor tree.

I could run off with Rolof in the beginning so the altmer spy at that dungeon will be wearing stormcloak officer armor and wear a bear's head along with forsworn for the skulls.

I agree, the forsworn helms are ugly on orcish males. Wish I could wear the jagged crown. Does the restoration loop glitch still work? I suppose I could use that on my potions for smithing. Suppose I'd have to spend forever leveling enchant and alchemy then.

Kory Stukenborg

Proud Member of the Mercer County Facial Hair Club
Orc theif?

Kory Stukenborg

Proud Member of the Mercer County Facial Hair Club
I don't like Orcs. They are ugly and nasty. Would want to be one of them and I rather marry a Riekling woman that an Orc one. Can you imagine if I marry a Riekling ? We will have a dwarf ... lol ... ;)
Excuse me, some of us orcs are sensitive believe it or not.

Riften Guard

Bad Thief

Jaeger

See that's just it, I want to use forsworn armor, but it's so terribly under powered later in game. If I'm going to level one handed and most of the magic skills it's going to put me up in levels pretty fast.

I've got Forsworn to the max protection: 567 through store bought/found items and high Smithing skill.

The Dragonscale helmet looks promising to wear though it's rare popping up in stores/random loot.

Riften Guard

Bad Thief
How many potions did that take? Seems like it would be easier to use the glitch.

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
Hey Kory, I did not mean to offend you but you can not have everybody to agree with you and beside man, it is just a game. I am a Nord and if somebody hates my race, so be it ! I will not feel offended. We are playing here not being real. I will not harm a human being but in the game, if you an orc and come to me with a nasty attitude, I will kill you ... lol ... :bluedragon:

Jaeger

How many potions did that take? Seems like it would be easier to use the glitch.

Just one, Arcadia had a 50% potion. I also had a helmet, ring, necklace and elven gauntlets that I found or bought. Each around 20% or so. Plus the dwemer Ancient knowledge bonus.

With the dwemer Ancient knowledge 25% bonus to all armor glitch, 5/5 light armor, she wore the Diadem of the savant (light armor; non-upgradeable) and Custom Fit perk. Smithing was around 92.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts