Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jei El

We will be avenged.
LONG LIVE THE AN-XLEEL!

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
We enslaved them, didn't we?

No, you invaded and did well at first, but House Redoran stopped the invasion and pushed back the Argonians. There is even mention that Mournhold is being rebuilt. Which would mean the Argonians do not have much of a foot hold within Morrowind, they were stopped by the elite guard of House Redoran.

Jei El

We will be avenged.
No, you invaded and did well at first but House Redoran stopped the invasion and pushed back the Argonians. There is even mention that Mournhold is being rebuilt. Which would mean the Argonians do not have much of a foot hold within Morrowind, they were stopped by the elite guard of House Redoran.

I did not know that, but my statement still stands. Read this excerpt from the Skyrim Wiki.

By at least 4E 5, Red Mountain erupted once again,[2] having nearly completely devastated all of Vvardenfell and Morrowind. Many unprecedented effects and aftershocks could be felt across Tamriel. As a result, most of the province of Morrowind remains a volcanic wasteland, forcing many of its surviving residents to migrate into the nearby provinces of Cyrodiil, Black Marsh, and to Skyrim through Dunmeth Pass.

I would find it's impossible for Humans to go in the marshes because of the diseases..

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I did not know that, but my statement still stands. Read this excerpt from the Skyrim Wiki.

By at least 4E 5, Red Mountain erupted once again,[2] having nearly completely devastated all of Vvardenfell and Morrowind. Many unprecedented effects and aftershocks could be felt across Tamriel. As a result, most of the province of Morrowind remains a volcanic wasteland, forcing many of its surviving residents to migrate into the nearby provinces of Cyrodiil, Black Marsh, and to Skyrim through Dunmeth Pass.

I would find it's impossible for Humans to go in the marshes because of the diseases..

Shadow Legion probably could.

ShangTsung

STORMCLOAKS ARE RACIST NORDS FOLLOWING A CORRUPT LEADER AND THE EMPIRE IS NOW THE THALMOR'S PUPPET. CASE DISMISSED, BITCH!
the imperials are just as racist.. whats your point? and you obviously never read anything in the game or you'd know that Ulfric was kidnapped by the thalmor and not only physically tortured but psychologically tortured as well.. can you really blame him for despising them after all they did to him? thats like saying you're a racist if you hate a guy who raped your daughter just cause he's black.. lol
long story short you just favor the imperials for some odd reason and enjoy making sh!t up to fool everyone into believing your opinion is the just one, when nothing could be further from the truth, you make no sense.. case dismissed, BITCH! ;)

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
the imperials are just as racist.. whats your point? and you obviously never read anything in the game or you'd know that Ulfric was kidnapped by the thalmor and not only physically tortured but psychologically tortured as well.. can you really blame him for despising them after all they did to him? thats like saying you're a racist if you hate a guy who raped your daughter just cause he's black.. lol
long story short you just favor the imperials for some odd reason and enjoy making sh!t up to fool everyone into believing your opinion is the just one, when nothing could be further from the truth, you make no sense.. case dismissed, BITCH! ;)

Well the Snow Quarter was renamed the Grey Quarter as an insult to the Dunmer, Ulfric did banish the Argonians from the city walls, he also does not lift a finger when non Nord caravans are attacked in his Hold, but when a Nord convoy is attacked he is "First to sound the horn"

-_- You took BUFFINGTON BATTLE-BORN'S post seriously? That's a big no-no.

ShangTsung

Well the Snow Quarter was renamed the Grey Quarter as an insult to the Dunmer, Ulfric did banish the Argonians from the city walls, he also does not lift a finger when non Nord caravans are attacked in his Hold, but when a Nord convoy is attacked he is "First to sound the horn"
and the imperial guards in whiterun refuse to let any redguard into the city *yea remember those guys?*
again, whats your point? o_0

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
and the imperial guards in whiterun refuse to let any redguard into the city *yea remember those guys?*
again, whats your point? o_0

Those are Nord guards, Whiterun is neutral at the time? Unless you do the Civil war quest first. Those Redguards were allowed in, they caused trouble and one was thrown in jail, the rest were asked to leave.

Edit: There still is a difference between Nord Hold Guard and Imperial Legionnaire.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Those are Nord guards, Whiterun is neutral at the time? Unless you do the Civil war quest first. Those Redguards were allowed in, they caused trouble and one was thrown in jail, the rest were asked to leave.

Edit: There still is a difference between Nord Hold Guard and Imperial Legionnaire.

Also adding onto myself, if no Redguard is allowed in, why are there four or five of them.

i couldn't help it... i've always stayed away from this conversation but tonight i'm bored and after reading post after post of bs on Ulfric and the stormcloaks i had to add something.

I understand. But just remember that if you see a really stupid/ridiculous post from me, I'm PROBABLY messing around.

ShangTsung

wrong again... whiterun IS an imperial stronghold, i see you haven't even done your homework on the main town which the dragonborn does most his business in, sad.. why do you think jarl Balruf gets so pissed at you if you side with Ulfric? *face palm*

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
wrong again... whiterun IS an imperial stronghold, i see you haven't even done your homework on the main town which the dragonborn does most his business in, sad.. why do you think jarl Balruf gets so pissed at you if you side with Ulfric? *face palm*

Tullius: "Jarl Balgruuf..."
Rikke: "Balgruuf refuses the Legion's right to garrison troops in his city. On the other hand, he also refuses to acknowledge Ulfric's claim."
Tullius: "Well, if he wants to stand outside the protection of the Empire, fine. Let Ulfric pillage his city."

ShangTsung

Tullius: "Jarl Balgruuf..."
Rikke: "Balgruuf refuses the Legion's right to garrison troops in his city. On the other hand, he also refuses to acknowledge Ulfric's claim."
Tullius: "Well, if he wants to stand outside the protection of the Empire, fine. Let Ulfric pillage his city."
irrelevant.. all of it.. the fact remains the entire city "minus the greymanes" favor the imperials, again your argument doesn't even begin to make sense.

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination

"It's a strategic city for both the Imperial Legion and the Stormcloaks because of its central location, however JarlBalgruuf the Greater remains neutral in the conflict."
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Whiterun_(Skyrim)

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
irrelevant.. all of it.. the fact remains the entire city "minus the greymanes" favor the imperials, again your argument doesn't even begin to make sense.

Balgruuf hasn't chosen a side in the Civil War. Not until the Battle for Whiterun, when his city is threatened. My argument makes sense if you choose to read it, you claim Whiterun is Imperial stronghold, I denied it and showed that Balgruuf had not made a choice in the matter. You also tried to claim the 'Imperial Guards' were racist, I said they were Nord guards and they weren't being racist. Redguards are allowed into the city, there is a family of Redguards, Nazeem and his wife, the woman in the inn who is related to the quest.

These Redguards were warriors from Hammerfell, they had caused trouble in the city and one of them was thrown in jail, the other two were asked to leave Whiterun, because they had already made trouble. To say that is racist is to say a Police Officer is racist because he asked someone to leave because they were causing trouble.

ShangTsung

and speaking of the greymanes, how about the way they treat them? a group almost attacking an old woman just for speaking out against them, yea... real stand up, honorable guys they are.
and don't even get me started on that nasty piece of business involving her son, seriously i could list so many reasons you guys are wrong its laughable.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts