1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

I have a Degaine problem

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by DaggerNmiHeart, Oct 11, 2012.

1. DaggerNmiHeart New Member

Message Count:
    I have this problem, I am trying to do this misc quest, it tells me to talk to Degaine, and he has that quest marker thing over his head, however he is laying on the ground dead and naked, so I cant talk to him. I think he has been dead for a long time and I dont have any previous saves before he is dead. How am I going to finish this quest?
  2. lastphoenix Onward unto victory........Or a glorious death.

Message Count:
  3. sticky runes Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    If you get caught sneaking into the Temple of Dibella by the priestesses, it will tell you that you've failed the quest, and you will be able to start a different quest in its place, which is a bit more interesting.

Or did you already steal the statue?