• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sneaky Chills

I was in Markarth making my max alchemy/smithing gear and took the leftovers (non-max smithing/alchemy gear) and dumped them in the river and on the street by the main gate across from the Silver-Blood Inn when Hroki approaces me and says "Excuse me. I'm assuming that armor you got rid of wasn't an accident, but just in case,I wanted to make sure I could take it." my options are "Consider it yours." and "Its mine, dont touch it.". I chose "Consider it yours." and she says "Thanks! I'm going to put it on right now," and just stands there. Any ideas? Anyone else get this interaction? FYI I am playing the Xbox 360 version, no mods. Did use Oghma Infinium glitch forever ago with this savegame, but doubt thats relevant

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
Some NPCs will either scold you for dropping items in the streets, or ask you if they can have what you left. Hroki isn't a follower, nor can she be married, so without console commands (PC version only) changing her clothing is impossible. It isn't a glitch, just a common occurrence for an NPC to take or be given an item that they either do not pick up, or equip. It's just part of their scripted dialogue for when and if the player drops items.

Sneaky Chills

Some NPCs will either scold you for dropping items in the streets, or ask you if they can have what you left. Hroki isn't a follower, nor can she be married, so without console commands (PC version only) changing her clothing is impossible. It isn't a glitch, just a common occurrence for an NPC to take or be given an item that they either do not pick up, or equip. It's just part of their scripted dialogue for when and if the player drops items.
Ahh, thanks. Didn't know that. Thought maybe I had found a way to marry that floozy :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts