• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Evil's Conquest

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_asfa6wi9wi048gkwwkg0s0so0_640.jpg

----------------------------------------

The civil war in Skyrim has finally reached the tipping point, each army growing tired of their adversary and the inability to make overt moves against them.

As the war claims more and more lives, and the men in women in power seem to drop like flies as cities are sacked, only to be retaken. The scars of war can be seen on every street, and in every face. Especially in the faces of the children, who have spent their entire lives around this war.

As the battles rage on, the Thalmor sit idle. They gleefully watch from their vantage as the men of Skyrim rip themselves apart. It is the golden opportunity for the Thalmor. With the empire heavily weakened in Skyrim, and the Stormcloaks hindered at every turn, Skyrim is ripe for the taking. The original goal of the Thalmor.

They never intended for the White-Gold Concordat to come to fruition, but they did not have the military might to wrest Skyrim from the hands of the Nords. However, they have been developing their ranks inside Skyrim. They plunder Skyrim's mines for moonstone, quicksilver, malachite, and ebony; making the displaced miners poor and blacksmiths poorer.

With the lack of fresh ore, the miners have lost work, the blacksmiths are not able to offer new wares, and merchants have little to sell. Trade and commerce have weakened as well.

The companions have been run out of Whiterun, the halls of Jorrvaskr turned into Thalmor barracks, and the Skyforge has been taken from Eorlund, to be used to craft the finest possible weapons for the Thalmor.

Though the Thalmor have begun to seep into all reaches of Skyrim, and have set up bases in near every city, the people of Skyrim do not seem to notice, their focus turned solely on the civil war.

As the war continues, people of value have been abucted for experimentation. Those with unusually high resistances, people with unruly strength, werewolves, vampires, and above all, hybrids. These people are studied in an effort to understand their abilities and transfer them to Thalmor soldiers.

In addition, anyone with knowledge of the Thalmor, or their plans is hunted down. If there is any chance that the plans of the Thalmor can be leaked, the person is killed. This paranoia extends even to familial members not a part of the Thalmor. In fact those are the worst, threatening to lessen the focus of Thalmor soldiers.

Also, powerful individuals are rooted out and given an ultimatum: Support the Thalmor, or be killed where you stand.

====================================================================================
    If you wish to join, please let us know at:

http://skyrimforum.com/sf/threads/evils-conquest.85401/

New members are always welcome. That being said, if you are not going to stick around, don't bother applying.

Of course, be courteous to one another. This will be a mature role-play so I expect those participating to act as such. Swearing, violence, and moderate gore are allowed should you want to include that. However, no smut, or like material will be tolerated.

Do not apply with overly powerful characters, and please be willing to make minor changes to a character should the need arise.

Do not God-Mod.

If you have any questions, concerns, ideas, or comments please let me know.

And, as always, have fun.

Thank you.

Cast

Kivuli_The_Khajit:

- Kivuli Careesareeth
    - Falion
    - Zaraji Careesareeth
    - Lazgl gra-Narzulbur
    - Askari Xaosopor
    - Kazasha Xaosopor

Zelda:

- Eilonwy Lorethus

Keidivh:

- Rolard Seton

Archer Drake:

- Ryder Xaosopor
    - White-Wolf
    - Tobias Careesareeth
    - Rialas Oakthorn

Last edited:

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    (Nicely done)

The time is midnight. Slinking through the cave is a rather short feline figure...okay more like scuttling along the walls. Her species, Dagi, were incredibly gifted climbers after all. After silently dispatching a bandit with a quick dagger across the throat, she takes a moment to scan the clearing. Let's see here...couple of sell-able items....two bandits on the upper level...aaaand some skeevers down that passageway. Wonderful. She huffs to herself. Skeevers. The most annoying of foes short of random Thugs being sent after her or a group of Thalmor Justiciars.

Next to her now is another female, who seems rather jittery and nervous. Vampires always got under her skin, and she knew who the big boss in the cave wanted to be. A Vampire Lord, like her friend Serana. Though UNLIKE her friend, this was likely for world dominations and things of that nature. Wonderful. She's in a full set of Orcish armor just in case a fight breaks out, as without it she was one squishy wizard healer.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    The ring of a blade echoed through the craggy halls of the cave, the dull light illuminating two figures engaged in cramped combat. One was a hulking Nord with long brown hair, wielding a warhammer caked in dried blood and dirt. The other was a tall white Argonian garbed in the mages robes of the Dark Brotherhood.

The Nord pushed forward with a flurry of swings, backing the Argonian into a larger room where he could use the hammer without hindrance.

As the hammer came around again, the Argonian swept underneath the strike, gripped the Nord's arm, and flipped the man over his shoulder, driving a dagger into the man's throat as he crashed to the ground.

The Argonian grunted in disgust, yanking his dagger out of the man and cleaning it on the dead man's clothes.

A Khajiit-like figure stepped from the hall behind the Argonian, clad in the midnight-black armor of Nocturnal, a Nightingale.

"Nice job, wing-man. Did Kivie teach you that trick?"

The Argonian shook his head, "No, Careesareeeth. Your sister, my Listener, did not teach me that." He growled, "And I have told you before not to call her by that name, Tobias."

The Khajiit raised his hands in a pacifcying gesture, "Easy Wolf, I don't need to see your Dragon rage." Another figure clad in Nightingale armor stepped from the shadows and put himself between Tobias and the Argonian, White-Wolf.

The newcomer was shorter than the others, and roughly Argonian-shaped, but bore Khajiit eyes and ears.

"Enough. The Listener of the Dark Brotherhood invited us along, don't make her regret it by starting a pissing contest with one of her assassins, Tobias."

"Calm down Ryder, it was just a joke," Tobias said, grinning. Ryder shook his head and shoved Tobias down the hall, "Go find my Father, I think he's around here somewhere."

White-Wolf sighed and turned away from Ryder, "I'm going to find the others. Keep your cat on a shorter leash."

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    Meanwhile, a third Nightingale was buisy raiding the Nord's chambers for anything of value, having put everything in the big chest and is now lugging that towards the room's exit. "The King and his men, stole the Queen from her bed and bound her in her bones. The seas be ours, and by the powers, where we will we'll roam. Yo ho, all hands, hoist the colours high. Yo, ho, thieves and beggars, never shall we die..." He sings quietly to himself, in his raspy rough voice.

Zelda

Princess of Hyrule
    The air was crisp and cold; the usual circumstances for a place with the name of Winterhold. While a certain mage preferred the warmer air, nothing could compare to the feeling of sitting next to an open flame after wandering within the snowy landscape.

"Do have a safe trip." Faralda spoke, smiling softly to her colleague, Eilonwy. "I will do my best." Her voice was laced with a joshing tone, but nevertheless was she serious as well.

Taking her steps with a smile, she left the College of Winterhold, off to her home in Dawnstar. She was a bit low on cash recently, the war still continuing to kill any potential customers to her shop. Despite this, her tiny little shop was her hero when it came to economics.

She left Winterhold, walking through the buildings left over from the destruction of a flood long ago, before traveling northwest. It would take her quite some time to get there, but it was the closest larger city to Winterhold that was not Winterhold itself. She would stay in her dorm within the mage's college if she chose to do so, but her need for gold was important for survival. The people of Dawnstar were also not as rude to her as those in Winterhold, for being a Thalmor and a student of the college was no easy task for her to live with.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    A young Nord man eyed the finely formed Altmer striding through the snows of Winterhold. Despite the heavy coats she wore, she was quite pleasing to the eye. He shoved the thought from his head, he needed her for a different task.

This Nord appeared young, no older than 25, but he had been walking Tamriel since the dawn of the second age. A vampire. For some, the word drove icy fingers of terror down their spines, but the people of Skyrim knew little of Vampires. Oh, how their ignorant, infedelic, idiocy bothered him! He chuckled inwardly at the lovely alliteration he had just made.

No! The people of Skyrim would know the fear?
    No! The horror?
    No! The majesty! The majesty of a true vampire! A Vampiric Lord! AND HE WOULD BE THAT LORD!

Bah, the accursed Dawnguard had stamped out his dream before he had the chance to pursue it. Killing Harkon. Oh...oh they would be the first to go. He would kill them all!

The Nord returned his thoughts to the task at hand. He had to kill. But why kill? For the Lord Molag-Bal of course! He would raze entire cities for the Deadra and in return, he would be granted the mantle of Vampire Lord.

Ah! But my preyyyyy is getting awaaaaayyyy! With a maddened cackle, he rushed forward and struck the she-elf across the back of the head with a blunt. She crumpled to the ground.

The Nord threw her over his shoulder and bounded off to his sanctuary, Hob's Fall cave. There he had so many friends willing to help him with his quest. So many friends! Dead friends, mad friends, crying friends! Friends in cages! Oh, and they would just love his new friend!

What a pity they all had to die. What if they don't? Ooooooooohhhh....he could kill one of them at random! Yes! And let the last one living go! It was roulette! He loved that game! A game of chance! A game of mystery!

He bounded into the cave, finding two of his thralls dead on the floor. Tsk tsk, shame...he really did like those two. They had....a stupidity about their stupidity that was just endearing. Bah, but that was a stupid endearing.

He paused. Why...that didn't make any sense at all! HA! HE LOVED IT!

The Nord gleefully swept through the cave, whistling to himself, almost dancing through the halls. He swept intot the sacrificial altar and tossed his new friend into a cage. Smiling broadly as she came to.

He spread his arms wide, "Hello my good friends! It's so lovely to see you all here! And might I say, you're all looking well...except you Dead Fred...your arm is about to fall off. Today is a very veeeeerrrryyy special day! Because we're going to play a game! Roulette! Oh, but this is no ordinary game of Roulette! I will kill one of you randomly, and if you all behave I'll let the last one living go! Ready? No? Oh..."

"Well I am!" He bellowed. "Gah! Confound it all! I left my game dagger in my quarters. Do go anywhere." He paused, "Ha! You can't! You're in cages! HA! Oh, I slay me!" The Nord swept out of the room and bumped right into a dark-furred Khajiiti female with horns perched atop her head.

"HA! A she-devil! That's so...so...strange. HA!" The man paused, "Wait! Your not my thrall! What is the meaning of this? Speak you...you...cat...thing. Speak!"

(Crazy enough? I watched a bunch videos with Cicero in them, so I hope I hit the mark.)

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    (PERFECT! XD)

The Dagi just gives this guy a cock-eyed look before having a Storm Atronach and Boneman appear behind him. "Cicero? Has your soul stolen a body or something?" She inquires, before chuckling. "Ah no, you'd have recognized me if that was the case. Or....perhaps not. He was about a hunnerd feet off his rocker."

Last edited:

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    The Nord man stood dumbfounded, his jaw slack and his mouth hanging slightly open.

"What...What are you talking about?" This...cat is interrupting my game! Summoning her...the man paused. She was here to play his game!

AH! How delightful! More friends! Living friends! Better friends than Dead Fred!

"Ah! Splendid! Guests! Guests to play the game! Welcome friends! You are here to play Roulette, no? The deathly game of mysterious...um...mystery!"

The man clapped the Khajiit on the shoulder, "Of course you are! Why else would you be here?" He grabbed the Khajiit by the hand and whirled around,

"Oh! You even brought others! Beeeeeeauuuuuuutiiiifuuull! I think you're going to just love it here! I have so many friends that you'll even have a roomate! No no...a cage...in a room. A room in a room with a mate! HA!"

He paused, "Oh! Confuddling confusion confound common chores! Oh! Oh...that was a quite good! Three...no four! Five! Five word alliteration! HA! Oh, but I've lost my thoughts again...well...I suppose I'll have to hire a detective to find them. No a doctor! A detecting doctor! HA!"

The man whirled about again, "Bah, I can joke all day, but I need to play! And in order to play I have to get my dagger sometime todayyy!"

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    Kivuli squirms away from the guy, having a deadpan 'I ain't got time for this plops' look on her face. "Yeah, you'll have alot of fun with Cicero in the Void." She grumbles before snapping her fingers to have her summons immobilize the crazy Nord. "Hey, Lazzie?"

The en-armored one peers at the one in Brotherhood mage robes. "Hm?"

"You got Cure Disease potions on hand, right?"

"Always."

"Good. Just in case." She moves to face the Nord, drawing in breath to Mark him For Death.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    The Nord struggled against the conjured creatures, "What is the meaning of this? We're to play the game! Unhand me cat or my friends will kill you before we start the game! Oh...wait...they're in cages. No matter! I will play my game with or without you! But, I would prefer to play with you....I promise Freddie will behave...even though he's dead."

Zelda

Princess of Hyrule
    Darkness was not a word to describe it... No no - it was nothingness. Yes, nothingness. The absolute thought of nothingness. Her eyes fluttered open, finding herself in a.. . not so pleasant situation. Locked in a cage, away in an unknown place.

"Where am I? Why have you brought me here?" She questioned, standing up. Looking to the other prisoners and Dead Fred, she knew her day had gone awry. She listened as the psycho spoke, realizing the situation at hand.

She could not escape, without killing the others. Suddenly, a band of people unknown to the capture appeared, delighting Eilonwy in hopes they could save the kidnapped.

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    "Sorry. The Brotherhood's come to collect. KRII LUN AUS!" A wave of purpe energy envelops the Nord like a wispy cloak, slowly weakening his armor, strength, flesh, and blood. Now even if he managed to escape, a measly skeever would be able to kill him in one mere scratch.

The force of the Shout shudders the entire cave, sure to draw the attention of the Nightingales deeper within, and the prisoners in the cages.

The singing Nightingale braces himself against the wall at the sudden earthquaking, then groans quietly to himself. That Careesareeth cub used that Shout way too much.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    White-Wolf groaned as the shout reverberated through the cave, leaving behind a maddening ringing in his ears. He'd grown tired of the insane Nord's banter, and Kivuli's shout only irritated him further. With a flick of his wrist, he hurled his dagger at the Nord. The blade buried itself in the mad man's throat, killing him instantly. With a grunt, he shoved his way past and pulled the dagger from the Nord.

"Listener...I understand the need to maintain a specific presence about the Brotherhood. That being said, the next time we are in a cave, just kill the poor bastard. I'm in no mood to play games, and I would wager that the prisoners are of a like mind."

Moments later, Ryder strode up, his ears pressed flat against his head, "Can we please refrain from shouting inside a cave? The last thing we need is this cave collapsing due to a Careesareeth show-boating."

Tobias bounded up behind Ryder, "You've always liked that shout Kivie. How are ya doing, sis?"

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    Kivuli gives White-Wolf and Rydar a glare. "I use it to weaken the prey, should it escape. That way he can't run and sneak-attack with any hope of winning. Hey Toby!" At the end of her annoyed rant she immediately flips to a happier posture and emphatically waves to her little brother. "I'm doing great. Buisness has been better than ever, what with the Thalmor giving more Skyrim residents a reason to use the Black Sacrament. How about you, is life in the Thieves Guild treating you well?"

Lazzie leans heavily on White-Wolf, that shout having really rattled her. "Why can't there be a spell that does that instead of a loud yowling of Dragon tongue!?" She whines, eyes closed tight as she waits for the ringing in her ears to fade.

"Wouldn't a dagger suffice for that? Cut a jugular or something." The piratey one grumbles, now met up with the rest of the group.

"Ask Cicero how much that weakened him when Arnbjorn went after him." >_>

"Paranoid, ain'tcha?"

"I don't want to die and leave my brotherhood in the same place Astrid had lead it to! The place I lead it out of!"

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Tobias grinned, "That's good to hear. I see you've been keeping Wolf sharp as well. He flipped a Nord almost as heavy as he is." Tobias paused, pulling in a long breath, "Personally, I'm doing fine. The Guild and the Trinity seem to be doing well. Actually, Ryder and I had a bit of fun with the guards a few days ago."

Ryder snorted, walking over to a pile of supplies and rummaging through it, "You and I have very different definitions of 'fun.' But, it was...a productive day."

"You're just sour because you got tackled by a guard."

"No, I...I'd rather not talk about it. Besides, we have other things to worry about."

Ryder picked up a silver-colored nordic bow, testing it's string as Kazasha and Kivuli argued. He'd expected the two to start bickering at one point or another. They didn't even last two minutes this time.

Sighing, Ryder sat on the floor and rested the bow in his lap, waiting for a pause in the argumenet. When it finally came, Ryder prayed that it wasn't due to the fact that the two were ready to come to blows. He tried to divert Kazasha's attention, "Father, wasn't there a rumor going around that a Guild member disappeared?"

While the rest of the group chatted, White-Wolf hugged Lazzie, supporting her weight as she recovered. "A spell would be a lot easier on the ears, that's for certain. But we wouldn't get to hear the Listener's beautiful voice" He chuckled, hoping Kivuli wouldn't swat him for the pun.

"Fundamentally, I think the Thu'um works similarly to any spell, so theoretically..." Wolf's voice trailed off. "That was a rhetorical question wasn't it?"

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    Kivuli sI'm a racist asshole who doesn't understand boundaries, respect, or basic human decency and I need helps. "Missing? Awww, can't even keep tabs on your own members, Kazzie?"

Kaz gives Kivuli his best 'Shut the HELL up' deadpan glare. "We come, we take, we go. Bugger's probably stuck in some jail."

"Aw, some Guildmaster you are for not rescuing your own."

"The Brotherhood doesn't save thier own!"

"That was during Astrid's rule. I've taught everyone how to jailbreak themselves. So technically we do. So there." Kivuli ends that sentance with a childish sticking out of the tongue.

Kaz just growls in that way when someone's anger is stewing but that someone is trying so damn hard to not lash out at anyone cuz of it. "Shut. The hell. UP."

"Yes but you gave a decent answer anyway. Shows you remember what I've taught you about spells." Lazzie sighs, getting snug in Wolf's arms.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    "Enough! Both of you!" Ryder yells. "Yes, the Thieves Guild has it's faults, and I won't make excuses. However, the particular thief the rumor is centered around is a drifter. We don't keep tabs on him because he has asked us not to. Now, can we please focus on what we all came here to do?" Ryder leaned against the cave wall and crossed his arms behind his head.

"Kivuli, White-Wolf. If you have anything else to do with your mark. Please do it. Then you can get the person you're looking for, and leave. Take Tobias for all I care. Just bring him back by tomorrow evening. He's slow on the uptake with sword blocks and I want to keep him breathing."

Wolf raised an eyebrow and nestled his head in the crook of Lazzie's neck, pulling her closer, completely ignoring everyone else.

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    Kivuli snickers at the scene of Kaz getting told off by his own kid. "I thought part of the deal was sharing of the loot?"

Kaz lets out a loud annoyed NNNNNGH groan, then drops the chest down next to him. "FINE. Don't take everything."

"N'duh, sharing means 'not taking it all'." Kivuli smirks before opening it. "Let's see what baubles this psycho had in his care..."

Kaz holds his hands up near Kivuli, making like he's about to grab her and strangle her, but just holds himself still before taking a deep breath and scooting away from the chest. Don't kill don't kill don't kill...don't kill yet.

Lazzie blushes a bit, then nuzzles Wolf. Heh, big snugbug.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Ryder leans back against the wall and closes his eyes. Maybe...maybe this arragement could work out for the benefit of the Guild and the Brotherhood. Hell, it may even help our families get along better.

Wolf grinned, nuzzling Lazzie more, again completely ignorng the others. "You smell nice," he whispered into her ear.

Tobias snickered to himself and strode over to Kivuli, keeping his voice low, "Uh...Sis? I don't know what your policy on assassins and relationships is, but...you may want to reign Wolf in just a tad."

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    "So do you, heh." Lazzie purrs, all buried in Wolf's body.

Kivuli glances behind her to see what her bro was going on about, then chuckles. "The thralls and mark are in the Void now. Let the two lovebirds have a little fun." She whispers back to him with a smirk, after grabbing up a jade-emerald circlet, fresh ebony dagger, and that orcish dagger of Lazzie's that the mark in question had made off with and handing them off to her Storm Atronach.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts