Dwemer Disappearance - WHERE did they go?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sweet Rolls

True Nord 4 lyf yo
My understanding is that the result of their disappearance is from pissing (am I allowed to say that sorry I am a noob) around with the heart of Lorkhan that they found. But where did they go? Did they actually end up becoming divine from using the Heart? I like the Dwemer they seem cool and it'd be interesting to discover where exactly they went when they disappeared.

Falion, the black dude in Morthal who cured my vampirism (thanks again bro), said that he had seen Dwemer. He started rambling on about this and that about Oblivion but in the middle of it he said something like "Blah blah. I have seen Daedra, Dwemer, and blah blah". Maybe we could offer him Sweetrolls to find out because this stuff is important especially to Calcelmo in Markarth.

I think they achieved divinity, and that's why they disappeared, and they ended up in Aetherius or something with the Nine Divines. There's only one left on Tamriel, in Morrowind I think but he's got a weird disease where he's immortal but feels constant pain, he was in Oblivion planes though at the time of the disappearance.

What are your theories on the current location of the Dwemer? Where do you think they ended up? Or perhaps, do you think something else besides the Lorkhan Heart made them disappear?

Serebro Moniker

He who moves it moves it
I hope they're dead, look what the bastards did to the poor Falmer... I don't know how, but they actually altered the nature of the poor sods' souls!
I figure they're somewhere in Morrowind, if they're still alive.

tigersauce

Caravan Guard
SPOILER ALERT

You can see them in Pelagius's mind, part of the Mind of Madness Quest.

END SPOILER

tigersauce

Caravan Guard
The Dwemer had already dissapeared by the time Pelagius was alive.
They disappeared before his time but they're still visible there.

skyrimaddict1323

Dovahkiin1323
I hope they're dead, look what the bastards did to the poor Falmer... I don't know how, but they actually altered the nature of the poor sods' souls!
I figure they're somewhere in Morrowind, if they're still alive.

The Dwemer did drive the snow wlves underground, but hey, they chose to stay there after the dwemer disappeared. And their sould weren't altered, they just degenerated.

I'm under the impression that something went wrong when they used the heart and they were transported to another realm. Not the one with the divines, though. It would be cool for TES 6 if someone tried to use the heart again and happened to bring the Dwemer back. Before it takes place of course, so they are playable.

Ajones2323

The Black Knight
I hope the divines punished them by making them the falmer.

The Dwemer aren't the Falmer. The Falmer are Snow Elves.

As for them disappearing, I'm pretty sure I read that the gods were basically pissed off that the Dwemer were attempting to become divine themselves and punished them by either banishing them to another realm or by just completely destroyed their race. The latter of which hopefully isn't the case. :p

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
There's a Wizard at the College you do quests for and he's trying to recreate the incident for the dwemer to vanish, I found it rather amusing how it ended.

Ajones2323

The Black Knight
I've never finished this quest, but *SPOILER* doesnt he suffer the same or a similar fate?

Well, he doesn't die, that's for sure. So it's possible that the same happened for the Dwemer. Although, he didn't use the exact same "tools", if you will. So it's possible that he just went someplace completely different? I guess we'll never know.

skyrimaddict1323

Dovahkiin1323
Well, he doesn't die, that's for sure. So it's possible that the same happened for the Dwemer. Although, he didn't use the exact same "tools", if you will. So it's possible that he just went someplace completely different? I guess we'll never know.

I know he doesn't use the exact same tools, but he tries to replicate the heart.. thats as far as i got lol

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts