Dwemer Disappearance - WHERE did they go?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I found it so amusing at the end Where he smacks it and nothing happens, so he hits it again "Maybe if I hit it harder" he hits it hard, nothing happens "WHY ISN'T THIS WORKING!" and he starts belting it heaps then BANG

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Yeah I took it, looked pretty cool, never used it though it just sits in one of my chests.

Didn't hit it though, I may be a crazy wizard but after what I saw, I ain't hitting nothing with it.

skyrimaddict1323

Dovahkiin1323
Well, he doesn't die, that's for sure. So it's possible that the same happened for the Dwemer. Although, he didn't use the exact same "tools", if you will. So it's possible that he just went someplace completely different? I guess we'll never know.

Well, if he did disappear to the same place as the dwemer, maybe beth will bring him back in the addon and he'll bring the dwemer back with him :D you guys are killing me by the way... i can't play untill tonight

Ajones2323

The Black Knight
Well, if he did disappear to the same place as the dwemer, maybe beth will bring him back in the addon and he'll bring the dwemer back with him :D you guys are killing me by the way... i can't play untill tonight

This is exactly what i'm hoping for as well.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
If Dwemer come back, they'll make a fine collection to bodies in my basement, but I don't think he would of went to the same place, if he did the thing correctly we'd all have vanished I think, because the entire Dwemer race vanished so if he recreated the incident wouldn't he have taken several others with him or at least the same species as him.

skyrimaddict1323

Dovahkiin1323
If Dwemer come back, they'll make a fine collection to bodies in my basement, but I don't think he would of went to the same place, if he did the thing correctly we'd all have vanished I think, because the entire Dwemer race vanished so if he recreated the incident wouldn't he have taken several others with him or at least the same species as him.

I think the reason the entire dwemer race disappeared is that they were all telepathically connected and all shared the common interest of using the heart to become divines. Since the other races aren't like this, i think only the one doing the experiment would disappear

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I don't know if the Dwemer would be too friendly, though would of been cool to have seen their cities in their golden years.

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
You got a point there, seems like there is no known Dewermer to be alive, i said Known, who knows if there is a Dwermer still alive in Nirn

Skyrimosity

Nope, I killed the last one then dragged his body deep into Blackreach and hid it in the glowing mushrooms where noone would ever find him.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts