Best person to marry?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

genardas

Skyrim
I need help on choosing someone to marry in skyrim. I read that Camilla Valerius makes money for you about 100 per day. Is there people who make more money or another wife who can assist you in battle and are good at fighting?

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
To the best of my knowledge all spouses open shops after you're married and earn you about 100 gold per day. In my opinion, it's best to marry someone who you can also bring along on quests. Of course, always be careful, even though my husband (was) an essential NPC that should have been immune to actually dying, he got killed on one of our quests together, respawned at his default location and lost all "memory" of us ever being together.

genardas

Skyrim
To the best of my knowledge all spouses open shops after you're married and earn you about 100 gold per day. In my opinion, it's best to marry someone who you can also bring along on quests. Of course, always be careful, even though my husband (was) an essential NPC that should have been immune to actually dying, he got killed on one of our quests together, respawned at his default location and lost all "memory" of us ever being together.
So what girl is good at fighting? Any recommendations

Sentinala

Premium Member
Aela the huntress...but u gotta do some of the companion quests before she follows u...

but hey she is a werewolf so u know doggy style is given ;)

oh and stay away from camilla...she is MINE! :mad:

NeoRoman

This is for custom titles?
Aela the huntress...but u gotta do some of the companion quests before she follows u...

but hey she is a werewolf so u know doggy style is given ;)

oh and stay away from camilla...she is MINE! :mad:

Too late. Already married her. Discounts at the Riverwood Trader! <3

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
As for the best females I can't really say. I've paired even my male characters with male spouses, just my personal preference. I'll have to agree that Aela is probably a good choice, but, taking her with me on previous quests, she's sometimes gotten stuck, or lagged behind leaving me to finish the dungeon alone. I've only had that problem with her, not sure if anyone else has.

I personally wish a khajit was available. Sounds racist I know but I'm a cat so id love if my hubby was too. That n I LOVE their accent lol. Cracks me up everytime their talkin. I like zardengo as a follower. He's strong n will stay out of my way. I'm sneaky and any brute just gets in my way n I end up killing them. Ill probably end up marrying marcucio. He fights like I do.

I like Uthgerd the Unbroken. She's got a house, in the Cloud District no less! (Here you go, Nazeem nlm.) Not a bad tank, either, for free, or 100 septims to bet on the fisty. Not as chatty as Mjoll, and no ducky. Really, uh fills out that armor, too. I like to run the Companions through Proving armor to hand her down Farkas' toothpick. Jenassa's right down the stairs too, so if you need a melee beater, pick up the missus, or an archer, swing by the Huntsman. Those 2 should get you through the game if you know how to equip them.

If you get Breezehome, or any other house, I respectfully suggest marrying the Followers that tend to disappear whenever dismissed, or go back to some obscure remote location like the Shrine of Azura. Illia, for example, needs to be nailed down right away after her quest, or she disappears forever. Take her straight to Riften. Otherwise, if she gets lost, or you dismiss her with a load of loot, you'll never see her, nor your stuff again.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts