• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Brother

What has happened to make you say "WTF"? For me it was a few minutes ago when I was riding and my horse somehow ran up a tree and then, when we reached the top, normal physics decides to take back over and we fall to the ground. Horse dies.

WTF?!

OdinTheNord

After being married for a few days, I did a quest with a man named Sam, which had something to do with getting drunk and passing out. I walked into my house and my wife says "I'm getting tired of waiting around, you owe me." And I went to talk to her, and she confronted me about owing money for a wedding ring I bought from her, and continued telling me about me telling her about how I proposed to my fiancee that night XD I was like WTF.

Matthew King

XtheMATTx
I was going about my own buisiness in Whitrun, making my daily trip to the blacksmith. When all of the sudden this guy came up to me asking for money, i said no. But he kept asking me and bothering me. finally i punched him and he ran away. Then all of a sudden this guy comes out of nowhere and smacks the beggar in the face with an axe, then walks away. This started a riot in the town, guards attacking the people and people attacking children, (children are invincible by the way) after about 5 minutes of me standing there like WTF just happend. everyone was dead. then i see the man that killed the beggar chasing after the children with his axe yelling "get back here!" I could not stop laughing. THEN after everyone was dead but the guy and the kid, a dragon came and ate the guy and flew away. I just sat there and was like wtf...

adeck42

I fought a dragon, killed it, then was chased by a giant, and somehow launched thousands of feet into the air as a ragdoll and landed in a lake... WTF!

Dead Eye

hawk3.JPG I modded my game to be able and smith my own arrows... You need hawk feathers to smith arrows... Apparently the hawks outisde Solitude near the docks are invincible... I use a crappy elven bow and orcish arrows (wasn't sure if i'd burn my enchants) when i hunt for hawk feathers, but STILL - COME ON! I've seen youtube videos showing people killing hawks... The picture says it all, they all "impact" b4 actually going into the bird and she flies her happy little @$$ around like nothing happened... WTF?!

Nathan Smith

I was walking along my way and a dragon pops up out of no where. Although i wish there was an ignore setting in these things i put up with it and waited for it to land. As i waited i wondered if it would be a good idea to use a shout and call another dragon in for an epic battle. As i did so a dragon flew up and started hurting the first dragon and i thought SWEET a dragon fight. Only seconds later did a third dragon appear and start hurting both of the other dragons. The third one was the on i shouted for and the other two where random. the equaled and alot of gold and dragon scales and bone. :p

Deadpool.

OG Forum member
A mammoth spawned ON TOP of me once..

Twiffle

I just complete the college quest to be Arch mage, walking outside I spoke to Drevis Neloren, who said, and I quote, ,, ,, " have you seen Mirabelle about,, I know she's dead ,, , but I thought she would drop by and say hello".

Wtf ?