• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

seeker23

Looking for the Snitch in Skyrim...
I must look hot...
3.jpg

But Serana isn't happy. *frowns* I wonder why,
4.jpg

(Got a few more pics in an album)

PuuLoo

I was wandering around the tundra with my lvl 23 Breton and suddenly a wild sabre cat appeared and attacked me :X I managed to kill it and then after looting it i tried to move the body (it had fallen over a few flowers) and after moving it i couldn't let it down.... I tried everything and my character kept dragging the body of the dead sabre cat.... Luckily, i had an autosave almost right before the accident :p

gorgophone

I end up messing around while on the road, particularly by reanimating goats and frost-spiders. (I used it to level up my conjuration, but now it's mainly for fun, especially since I haven't gotten the hang of undead Thralls.) Undead Horkers flopping hilariously after the Dovahkiin, hiding their face when idle... it's unsettlingly adorable. I just have to wonder that in whatever future history books Skyrim has, my character well may be less known for being the Dragonborn than "the one Arch-Mage with a habit of performing questionable conjuration spells on goats".

Lydia venting her frustrations (as the most put-upon woman in Skyrim) in a spectacular manner is usually great, as long as she doesn't mess up my shot (she usually does) or ruin a sneak-kill.
Favorite moment: walking up to a frost troll Lydia shot down and finding the arrow not only sticking out of it's backside, but riiight in the troll's butthole. ...Wow. Maybe it's time to give her a breather and drag Marcurio or Derk across Skyrim instead?

My roomie plays Skyrim very differently than I do (read: basically a female Cicero, complete with dual-wielded daggers "Sharp" and "Pointy"), and I remember a guard trying to arrest her at the bottom of the bay near Solitude. How he would have carted her off to jail whilst they were underwater, I have no freaking clue.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
I end up messing around while on the road, particularly by reanimating goats and frost-spiders. (I used it to level up my conjuration, but now it's mainly for fun, especially since I haven't gotten the hang of undead Thralls.) Undead Horkers flopping hilariously after the Dovahkiin, hiding their face when idle... it's unsettlingly adorable. I just have to wonder that in whatever future history books Skyrim has, my character well may be less known for being the Dragonborn than "the one Arch-Mage with a habit of performing questionable conjuration spells on goats".

Lydia venting her frustrations (as the most put-upon woman in Skyrim) in a spectacular manner is usually great, as long as she doesn't mess up my shot (she usually does) or ruin a sneak-kill.
Favorite moment: walking up to a frost troll Lydia shot down and finding the arrow not only sticking out of it's backside, but riiight in the troll's butthole. ...Wow. Maybe it's time to give her a breather and drag Marcurio or Derk across Skyrim instead?

My roomie plays Skyrim very differently than I do (read: basically a female Cicero, complete with dual-wielded daggers "Sharp" and "Pointy"), and I remember a guard trying to arrest her at the bottom of the bay near Solitude. How he would have carted her off to jail whilst they were underwater, I have no freaking clue.

1st of all, welcome to our mad lil community :D

2nd. If your into undead and especially thralling than check out THE thrall thread (its the one with 1300replies in skyrim general discussion, id post a link but im on a tablet so its too difficult)

3rd. Although its a highly debatable topic, Lydia is good follower but there may be others out there that compliment your game style better so experiment!

carz101

The Steve Of Skyrim!
I have probably seen a bunch of stuff worth mentioning, but I forget. My most recent was following Gaius Maro. I was following him, waiting till he got to a major city. He decided to take the most convoluted route he could find. I eventually just fast traveled around till he was where I wanted him to me. It was hilarious.

ShadoBlade

My WTFLOL moments are numerous... but this stands out in my mind the most. I'd just started playing Skyrim, so was still learning the game etc. Fast traveled from Whiterun to Riften, materialized then was suddenly flying through the air... F.O.R.E.V.E.R. seriously, I had enough time to get up, get something to drink, let the dog out and back in, then grab a bag of chips before hitting the ground. I walked away unscathed from that trip, didn't die, didn't lose health. Turns out, I'd dropped in on a giant. Ok, so that happened. I finished my thing in Riften, and fast traveled to Dawnstar.... to go flying again. Another giant... this continued every time I fast traveled for about the first three days I played the game... then it stopped; thank Talos! Stupid giants.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
I just encountered the weirdest Troll.
He was running back and forth in the wilds. I approached him, weapons ready for a fight, but he passed me without doing anything. Anyway, he turned around and started running back in the opposite direction and stopped in front of me. Just stood there looking at me, and then just ran off again! He ran to a spot and then turned around and ran back towards me. And again he stopped and just stood there staring at me. It was creepy. I lowered my weapons and thought.. "Aww a friendly troll".
Until he finally got fed up with being creepy and took a swipe at me. Unfortunately K'harjo did not like that and he killed the troll.

Wildroses

So I've usually ignored Alteration, and thus today was the first time I have seriously used the Detect Life spell. I was wandering around the landscape near Lakeview Manor using it as I wanted to do some casual level up, and suddenly saw a red smear lurking behind some rocks. It was the first time I'd seen a red smear instead of blue smear.

I'd read on a loading screen enemies were displayed differently from friends, so I quickly cast Ironflesh, summoned a Frost Atronauch, conjured a bound bow, put some poison on it, cast muffle on myself, and crept over to get the drop on this enemy.

It was a fox.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
So I've usually ignored Alteration, and thus today was the first time I have seriously used the Detect Life spell. I was wandering around the landscape near Lakeview Manor using it as I wanted to do some casual level up, and suddenly saw a red smear lurking behind some rocks. It was the first time I'd seen a red smear instead of blue smear.

I'd read on a loading screen enemies were displayed differently from friends, so I quickly cast Ironflesh, summoned a Frost Atronauch, conjured a bound bow, put some poison on it, cast muffle on myself, and crept over to get the drop on this enemy.

It was a fox.

Thats the most iv laughed all day!! Hahahaaa good job, you show them foxes whos boss :p

Wildroses

Thats the most iv laughed all day!! Hahahaaa good job, you show them foxes whos boss :p

Not really. While I was busy thinking: "I went through all that elaborate preparation for a fox?! Bwahahaha! OMG! XD!" the fox did a double take and ran away.

I can't blame it. If I suddenly had a silent person glowing blue and holding a mystical weapon while being trailed by an enormous ice monster jump out at me from behind a rock I'd probably do a double take and run away too.

ShadoBlade

Aw you scared lassie fox... anyone ever notice that if you get lost in the wilds looking for something or place... you can follow the first fox you see and they will lead you right to what you are looking for? Hence Lassie Fox... I'm waiting for the day I follow him and find Timmy down the well.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Just why do foxes appear as enemies so often? They almost never actually attack and usually run away. I have this same problem on my way to Riften by the Orc Stronghold (the valley area with the Giant????) with goats. Every time I go there they're marked as enemies. They don't attack and either just stand there or run away.

Ah... if only all enemies were like this. Big bad Dragonborn's a'commin'! RUN!

Chadonraz

Guards are psychic. :D

I passed a guard on my way to Whiterun, and he mentioned having seen a dragon fly right over the city, toward Shearpoint by the looks of it.

Not two minutes later, as I got closer to the city, a courier spawned, carrying a Letter from a Friend. "You caused a bit of stir in the Lord Doomstone... ...You should turn your attention to Shearpoint..."

:eek:

ShadoBlade

Bandits are lemmings.. i kid you not. This happened last night with a new character I started. I'm creeping around Broken Oar Grotto looking for Kharjo's amulet. Got my bow ready with an arrow nocked to do some sniping. I approached the scaffolding, where all the bandits are usually hanging out. See one on the walkway way up high... so I crouch down and think wth I might hit him I might not... fire ONE arrow. Miss. Dude comes running to the edge of the walkway and goes right off it! He dies. Four other bandits come running and do the SAME thing... I didn't have to fire a shot and cleared the dungeon. Lemmings, gotta love em!

Andre Marek

You can run, but you'll only die tired...
My WTF moment happened in Whiterun. I'd just started a new game and was casually strolling into Whiterun on my way to tell the Jarl about Helgan. The guards at the gate did their usual interogation and what not before letting me in. Then I proceeded to do the normal things like talk with the Battle-born guy, buy some stuff, sell some stuff, and otherwise, behave myself. I did nothing that would have caused the guards to attack me. Finally arriving at Dragons Reach, I go inside and walk up the stairs. Ireleth drew her sword as usual but what wasn't usual, was that every guard in the room also drew their swords and ran at me screaming bloody murder! Being only a low level, I sure wasn't gonna take on that many guys so I bailed only to find that every guard outside was gunning for me too! On my way out of the city, dodging guards the whole while, I even spotted Balgruf himself chasing me! I got away eventualy and the next time I went back to Whiterun, everybody was completely chill, as though nothing had ever happened...

Weird.

gorgophone

1st of all, welcome to our mad lil community :D

2nd. If your into undead and especially thralling than check out THE thrall thread (its the one with 1300replies in skyrim general discussion, id post a link but im on a tablet so its too difficult)

3rd. Although its a highly debatable topic, Lydia is good follower but there may be others out there that compliment your game style better so experiment!

Thanks! :D I saw the thrall thread and have been reading it. I'm really excited to try soon.
As for Lydia... this is very true. I prefer the long-range fighters or mages who typically fight from a distance so I can get a shot in/not set them on fire. Or even just a melee fighter whose AI doesn't go in a split second after enemies are identified with guns blazing. However, I am pretty attached to Lydia.

On Topic: My roomie has set the bar for lolzy behavior in our apartment... by Shouting at the Riften Jarl's banquet tables during breakfast. She managed to position herself so the full blast of a fus-ro-dah wouldn't hit anybody, but breakfast and sweet rolls were everywhere. At least it wasn't "look at all these severed heads I made!" this time? :D

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
My WTF moment happened in Whiterun. I'd just started a new game and was casually strolling into Whiterun on my way to tell the Jarl about Helgan. The guards at the gate did their usual interogation and what not before letting me in. Then I proceeded to do the normal things like talk with the Battle-born guy, buy some stuff, sell some stuff, and otherwise, behave myself. I did nothing that would have caused the guards to attack me. Finally arriving at Dragons Reach, I go inside and walk up the stairs. Ireleth drew her sword as usual but what wasn't usual, was that every guard in the room also drew their swords and ran at me screaming bloody murder! Being only a low level, I sure wasn't gonna take on that many guys so I bailed only to find that every guard outside was gunning for me too! On my way out of the city, dodging guards the whole while, I even spotted Balgruf himself chasing me! I got away eventualy and the next time I went back to Whiterun, everybody was completely chill, as though nothing had ever happened...

Weird.
It just started happening to me too. So far it's happened in every city except Solitude. Apparently they either don't care of don't know just what a closet bad guy I am (apparently it's while I'm sleep walking, since I don't remember doing anything to make them so mad!).

carz101

The Steve Of Skyrim!
I had another one recently, this one rather minor but hilarious. I was screwing around in one of the taverns, just essentially wasting time for no reason. Anyway, so everyone is standing around waving their mugs. So I decided to do it too. Only I decided it would be even more fun to hit someone in the head. I lost the mug and when I turned around, it was hovering in mid air near that persons head. When the walked away it fell. My reaction was probably funnier than the actual occurrence though.

ciphoenix

In the quest to recover the stolen books in the college of winterhold quests, I open the prison gate for the guy that style the books but he refuses to come out. He just stands there staring at an open door telling me to pull one of the switches to let him out. Pulling the switch closed the for and he opens it himself. :confused:

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

Sl393l

I am only a level 10 warrior with a level 13 sword. For some stupid reason I agreed to kill a dragon for a quest in Dawnguard. When I got to where the dragon was, there were 2 dragons instead! I didn't have time to change to a bow and arrow before it landed right in front of me. I ran to the back of it and just whacked away at it with my sword and it died pretty quickly. I ran to get away from the other one and it also landed right in front of me and so I ran to the back if it and killed that one too. Was quite surprised. As usual, Lydia was no where in sight and ran up when the show was over and made a big deal out of killing a wolf that ran up to the scene.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts