• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Also... Does Vlad LOVE mining that clay deposit or what?o_O

Clay deposits have a huge amount of clay in them. The wiki says it could take 20+ hours to deplete one, dunno if that's in game or what, but I haven't bothered to find out. Made the mistake of starting on one and after like 5 minutes of banging at it, I thought I had a glitch.

Maybe when all my adventuring is done, I will become a sculptor with all the clay Vlad has mined for me :)

Pendalyn

Very Dangerous Nobody
I saw my first ever, non-named NPC today. Was pretty neat... kept saying I got "critical strike on ".

never seen that before.

Bebop87

wtf moment: I save Arivanya from being killed by Calixto in the middle of town and when I save her I don't even get a thank you..

MetalHeadManiac

Aela's TRUE husband
The guards calling me scum after i defeated alduin, miraak, harkon, became harbinger of companions, destroyed the dark brotherhood and saved skyrim from the eye of magnus. these guards got some balls

Benthos

Proud Mer
I love the Vampiric Grip, Unrelenting Force, and Telekinesis powers due to the throw ability. Other than the obvious bugs and glitches we may come across from time to time, I'll mention today's moment - A frost troll jumps me outside of Bleakfalls Barrow (fast traveled here so I could safely transform and attack Riverwood with my Vampire character), I used it, chucked him and he wouldn't stop tumbling down the mountain side, I chased after him hoping to kill him with the drain power so I could get the next Vampire Lord perk but he died on the bottom. I love juggling the enemies, the rag doll effect gets me every time.

Chilling at my Breezehome in Whiterun, then heading out for little shopping when suddenly a wild HALF NAKED Courier hands me a "letter from a friend!" He was wearing a hat and boots, no clothes! Ahhah, these little funny moments make this awesome game even better!

Now tell me yours!
This as well, he came often but more often naked rather than fully clothed, some characters he would ONLY come by naked but the latest patch fixed it thankfully.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
The guards calling me scum after i defeated alduin, miraak, harkon, became harbinger of companions, destroyed the dark brotherhood and saved skyrim from the eye of magnus. these guards got some balls
Not to mention calling you a "sneak thief" and accusing you of having your sweet roll stolen! Really honks me off. :)

I remember one weird moment, back with my very first character, Lydia had died on a quest. I returned home, went upstairs, and there was Lydia's body in the second bedroom! I was like WTF, but I just left her there because I thought the glitch would go away. Wrong! Her body was still there and I got tired of looking at her, so I dragged her body down stairs, and put her in the fire pit. Then after getting an update on the game, I went into my house, her body was no longer in the fire pit, it was gone completely. I was glad her body was gone finally. o_O

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I remember one weird moment, back with my very first character, Lydia had died on a quest. I returned home, went upstairs, and there was Lydia's body in the second bedroom! I was like WTF, but I just left her there because I thought the glitch would go away. Wrong! Her body was still there and I got tired of looking at her, so I dragged her body down stairs, and put her in the fire pit. Then after getting an update on the game, I went into my house, her body was no longer in the fire pit, it was gone completely. I was glad her body was gone finally. o_O
Ah, the smell of roasted meat really makes a place feel homey.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows

That happened to me, I recruited Benor into the Blades and he got killed by a dragon. His body disappeared into the ground. Then re-appeared back in sky haven temple...Though after a while it eventually disappeared altogether. I was glad because he was my husband in a previous game and I felt kinda bad.
Oh and my last character was being haunted/followed by Paarthurnax's skeleton. Like..everywhere.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Ah, the smell of roasted meat really makes a place feel homey.

:) my Alvor is still roasting in his forge after being squashed by a dragon :)

Slijkster

I love it when I shoot someone with an arrow while sneaking, and then after scouring the room for me with an arrow sticking out of their forehead they're like, "I must be hearing things."

K. Arthur: You've got no legs!
Black knight: Yes I have.

NinjaStarGod

My lol moment was when i found out i could buy dogs, whislt my wtf moment came when i killed two blood dragons in quick succession (one after the other)

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
I fast travel to Dawnstar, and as usual, a Dragon attacks. So I think "this may be a good time to summon Durnehviir". NO.
The guards then attack Durnehviir and so Serana attacks the guards and then bonemen appear and all hell breaks loose. I am standing there thinking WTF? and then old Durny disappears and I kill the other dragon but then the guards attack Serana and I am thinking.. Great now I will get a bounty, but the guards are just ignoring me. They keep attacking Serana, she goes down and the guards walk off. But when Serana regenerates, she goes bezerk and starts attacking the guards again...
Reload.

AngryNord

The Thalmor's worst nightmare
Installing Turbosnowy's pantyhose mod, using sexchange command, and putting the items from that mod on..when I took off my helmet...I found that my manly hair and soul patch were still on my face.. Apparently it only does everything but the head...*shudders* And then there's the incident where a woodcutter got wood stuck on his axe....

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Serana and I were clearing a nord ruin of Draugr and after a rather intense battle in close quarters I turn around to see what Serana is doing. At that exact moment her pet draugr steps on a floor trap that activates a battering ram and sends Serana flying. I don't see her again until I exit the ruin.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
My Dark Elf was entering the College for the first time and as soon as the doors swung open, I saw a figure fall from the ceiling and land with a thud. It was the Arch Mage... he got up and watched me cast my Lesser Ward during my first class.

Da Royal Bear

I bought the game on Xbox on the release day and no live so my game is pretty buggy :D

1. I was fighting a dragon, and suddenly a FLYING BEAR came out of nowhere and smacked that dragon to the face. The bear survived the fight..
2. I came out from the Dawnstar Black Brotherhood sanctuary and there was a dead dragon on the beach, with its skin on and everything.. only explanation: it drowned.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Wow moment, using bend will shout on a dragon.
WTF moment, flying said dragon.

Anyone else disappointed? Or am I just not doing it right. Direct me to a good tutorial on Youtube if you can. I'm on Xbox.

No amount of tutorials can make it fun. Trust me. :/

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts