• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
The first time i transformed into a werewolf i went running randomly around whiterun then a guard saw me then all the guard from 5-8 guards kept following me and i was running.
Good times Good times
I hid behind a house once and while I was transforming a guard walked in on me! How rude! Thankfully he didn't shout, "I's the dragonborn" because after I killed him my 1000 bounty was removed

Spleed

I hid behind a house once and while I was transforming a guard walked in on me! How rude! Thankfully he didn't shout, "I's the dragonborn" because after I killed him my 1000 bounty was removed

:D Nice deeds brother!

I sometimes quick save and then have a bit of fun in whiterun. I fus'd the priest that's always at the shrine of talos and he went running into the companions hall. I followed him in, and one of the companions started beating on him. I hit him too, he died, then I walk out expecting a battalion of guards waiting for me. Nothing. I walk by a guard and he gives me the "I know you...." Lol.

Spleed

I sometimes quick save and then have a bit of fun in whiterun. I fus'd the priest that's always at the shrine of talos and he went running into the companions hall. I followed him in, and one of the companions started beating on him. I hit him too, he died, then I walk out expecting a battalion of guards waiting for me. Nothing. I walk by a guard and he gives me the "I know you...." Lol.

Nice one i hate that priest he's so annoying.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
So I came home to Lakeview Manor and my little girl Lucia runs up to me wearing nothing but a wooden sword and her undergarments! She then asks me for money..lol. The only way I could get her to put some clothes back on was to gift them to her. Think she is trying to take after her Mumma :)

So I started the Dawnguard quest line and was in Dimhollow Crypt and just offed a vamp, and when I pulled on a chain to raise a gate where she was lying, her foot got caught up in it and now she is just dangling there upside down.

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
On my current character, I recently ran into Thalmor while I was on a trip from Helgen to Ivarsted by foot.... I am trying something new, where I don't fast travel as much. Anyway, I run into the Thalmor behind Honnigbrew Meadery, and incite them because I felt like it....:D

As I am defeating the last Thalmor, a guard comes up and says, "Halt, you need to come along quietly." I was looking to loot the last Thalmor, so I sheathed my weapon, but searched some more. When I turned around, the guards were all gone! When I walked by a guard as I go around the meadery.....nothing. It was as if that had not happened...

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
You know those suspended telephone pole traps that swing the pole at you when you step on the plate? Marcurio stepped on it and it caught him, and he rode it back up to its reset point and he was stuck up there between the pole and the top of the room. I had to step on the plate 3 times to get him down, and each time, his life-force went to about an eighth of an inch long, so I kept having to heal him.

Tyer032392

I just recently traveled to Alduin's temple to get to Sovngarde to defeat him for the fourth time, and lord and behold the temple was crawling with Draugr Deathlords. I've never seen more than four or five Deathlords, but apparently they decided to multiply by 500% or so and there was nothing but Deathlords. Needless to say I was not prepared and was destroyed by the last one who was outside who sniped me with an ebony bow I think. Would of been an epic battle had I survived it, and it was a very challenging one as well. Truth be told, before I start that quest again, I am going to enchant my sword with fire destruction for the added +20 destruction to it.

While heading to a fort we were supposed to take over for the Imperials as part of the Civil War quest my companions and I (myself, Lydia, Uthgerd The Unbroken, Marcurio) were walking near a giant's camp. It seemed a little odd that there were no giants or mammoths anywhere near the camp but I didn't think much of it, maybe they were out walking?
Well about five minutes walking distance (in game time) from the giant's camp, a woman comes running past us yelling "mercy, I yield I yield" and crouched behind my companions and I. She was wearing what appeared to be bandit's armor, but before I had time to process anything, Skjor comes running up as does a mammoth who was attacking him.

It gets slightly weirder.

My companions and I help defeat the mammoth...who falls directly on Uthgerd The Unbroken. She could not be spoken to, she was not speaking on her own, so I assumed the worst. However as I walked away from the mammoth, Uthgerd The Unbroken just casually walks THROUGH the mammoth, completely unscathed.

And that my friends is how I learned that A: The Companions will quest on their own, and B: if a mammoth falls on you, don't panic, you're probably okay

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
While heading to a fort we were supposed to take over for the Imperials as part of the Civil War quest my companions and I (myself, Lydia, Uthgerd The Unbroken, Marcurio) were walking near a giant's camp. It seemed a little odd that there were no giants or mammoths anywhere near the camp but I didn't think much of it, maybe they were out walking?
Well about five minutes walking distance (in game time) from the giant's camp, a woman comes running past us yelling "mercy, I yield I yield" and crouched behind my companions and I. She was wearing what appeared to be bandit's armor, but before I had time to process anything, Skjor comes running up as does a mammoth who was attacking him.

It gets slightly weirder.

My companions and I help defeat the mammoth...who falls directly on Uthgerd The Unbroken. She could not be spoken to, she was not speaking on her own, so I assumed the worst. However as I walked away from the mammoth, Uthgerd The Unbroken just casually walks THROUGH the mammoth, completely unscathed.

And that my friends is how I learned that A: The Companions will quest on their own, and B: if a mammoth falls on you, don't panic, you're probably okay

How did you get more than one companion?

Saint Vicious

Still sober
I got a set of ebony armour in a chest at level 17.
Also one time I "accidentally" fus ro dahed lydia off the throat of the world. Then when I get back to breeze home she was sitting sitting in the chair in my room. All glitched out, she was speaking but at the same time he had a cub raised to her mouth. And her legs were moving and jumping around. I haven't been back to breeze home since. That creeped me the hell out.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
I went home one night and walked into the bedroom and my son is asleep in his bed and his dammed pet skeever is in the bed with him, like, trying to chew his face off or something. Then it looks up and spots me looking at it and then proceeds to morph backwards through the wall... I backed away slowly from that one.o_O

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
I've been adding mods like crazy, and they're making my game act a little funky. For instance, I've started three new characters, and the opening cinematic started like this:

2013-07-08_00005_zps231dea23.jpg

Yup, that's right, instead of being in the cart chatting about our upcoming permanent vacation in Sovngarde, I was standing outside the cart, chatting about our upcoming permanent vacation in Sovngarde. That horseman back there? He was just perpetually running his horse into the back of the cart.

Pendalyn

Very Dangerous Nobody
Not so much a wow moment, but i was fighting an elder dragon in the town of Falkreath and it occurred to me that it would be really cool if future elder scrolls had damage to buildings and such that could be repaired over time. We can build a home, so may be just have npc's that rebuild after a dragon attack or something. Would be cool to see a building smash under the weight of a dragon, or watch a roof burn all the way down when hit by fire.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Ah Windstad Manor..... You quirky place you...
Has anyone else had the two dead draugr spawn right where you fast travel to at Windstad Manor? Mine were face down, hugging each other:eek:
Also... Does Vlad LOVE mining that clay deposit or what?o_O

Pendalyn

Very Dangerous Nobody
Also... Does Vlad LOVE mining that clay deposit or what?o_O

Clay deposits have a huge amount of clay in them. The wiki says it could take 20+ hours to deplete one, dunno if that's in game or what, but I haven't bothered to find out. Made the mistake of starting on one and after like 5 minutes of banging at it, I thought I had a glitch.

Since I only have the PS3 version, it gets pretty buggy sometimes, but there are still funny moments. Once, I fast traveled to Markarth, and a dead dragon, one whose soul I couldn't absorb, fell into the water and had its butt stuck up in the air.

Then another time, I was doing a Dark Brotherhood quest at Volunruud, and I started exploring a bit. I killed the Draugr and the boss, and started looting bodies when I noticed something funny about the female Draugr. I dragged her body towards the light, flipped her over and about died laughing. She had a beard! I know this is a pretty common in the game, but this was the first time I ever saw it, so I found it hilarious. :D

Rimfaxe96

If you know that one Shrine of Talos near the Guardian Stones, you also know that after the lil' massacre that happened there 4 worshippers and a Thalmor Agent called Sanyon lay there, dead.

Today I got to the mission after cleansing the Hall of the Dead in Markarth where you get invited to a "feast" for the Daedric Prince Namira, and who's sitting there?
An Altmer guy called Sanyon in black mage robes.
At first I was like, "I know that name", then read the letter I had taken from the corpse and wtf-ed some more. So if you're sick of being a Thalmor agent who keeps getting picked on by the Ambassador herself, you just heed back to Daedra worship become a cannibal?
Is that their way of retiring?! By the Nine! :confused:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts