• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Came out of my house outside Whiterun yesterday all pissed off 'cause my steward was whooping it up with my bard (while standing on chairs) to find that our place was being attacked by bandits. Oddly, my horse and cow were fighting them (and winning!). Good horse. Good cow. Damned steward, I should take away you're sword. Hmmmph.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Stay out of reach, like in a tower.......:p

DId that once, there was that burned down house in Whiterun hold and I killed a mammoth then went to loot it. Then this giant appeared out of nowhere!

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
DId that once, there was that burned down house in Whiterun hold and I killed a mammoth then went to loot it. Then this giant appeared out of nowhere!

LOL, I would have run to the tower east of that house when I saw the giant......

Renny

The Cole Train, Baby.
It's amazing how randomly Giants appear. Hell, I find them outside of Whiterun all the time, and I frequently go there. :p

Daelon DuLac

It's amazing how randomly Giants appear. Hell, I find them outside of Whiterun all the time, and I frequently go there. :p
Agreed! I usually go out hunting them, but there are 4 different camps right near my home outside Whiterun. Grand souls, Great souls and lots of loot. I find it hard to believe how quickly they respawn.

Renny

The Cole Train, Baby.
Let's not forget the accompanying Mammoths. They're just as random. Mind you, at least they serve for nice Archery XP.

Daelon DuLac

Let's not forget the accompanying Mammoths. They're just as random. Mind you, at least they serve for nice Archery XP.
True! And don't forget that they have Grand Souls! Nothing better for enchantments.

Renny

The Cole Train, Baby.
But what could be better to enchant with that grand soul than the faithful bow you used to kill that Mammoth?

Jarrad

Coming back from killing General Carius on Solsthiem today when I was approached by a challenger upon returning to Raven Rock, short after all diaouge was finshed Captain Veleth cut off his head before he could cast a single spell, it was rather hilarious, although im now terrified to commit a crime in Raven Rock.

Iveri Sarothil

Found Arondil for the first time yesterday.
That was 5 times creepier than finding all the children's clothing in Cicero's chests.

Daelon DuLac

That was 5 times creepier than finding all the children's clothing in Cicero's chests.
Now I know why Cicero has all that children's clothing! When he came with Babette to visit my family and work on a project, he and my daughter Lucia were playing dress-up. She forced him to take nearly 1/2 her clothes with him because she thought he looked "cute" in her dresses.

Twiffle

Now I know why Cicero has all that children's clothing! When he came with Babette to visit my family and work on a project, he and my daughter Lucia were playing dress-up. She forced him to take nearly 1/2 her clothes with him because she thought he looked "cute" in her dresses.

OMG, , does that mean Cicero is a Transvestite Assasin ,?? . :p

Wildroses

You were playing a female PC, weren't you? The first time he saw one of mine he said in this incredibly pleased tone: "Ah! Another plaything for my collection." I was so shocked and disgusted half my health was gone before I thought to fight back. Killing him was terribly satisfying.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
My moment was reading this page and realizing that I miss out a lot by ignoring people I think are crazy like Cicero.

Renny

The Cole Train, Baby.
Would one of those crazy people include me? :p

I know it's been said already, but it was a first for me. Got attacked by 3 dragons yesterday at once. I heard the first , then heard fire breath behind me, while another swooped in from my right. Thank god for Dremora lords or my squishy butt would've been toast. Sadly, of the three (which died in relative proximity to each other) I was only able to get one dragon soul. Maybe something to do with the scripts or something, but I was disappointed.

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
After leaving Winterhold, I was traveling along the road looking to get into a fight so I could try out my shiny new Incinerate spell. A snow bear obliged me and after failing to strike it down in one fiery blast it had the nerve to try to chase me down and maul me to death. I ran for my life, like any sensible mage would, and we whizzed past an Orc skooma dealer on the road. She promptly joined the fight, though I suspect her fists didn't do much more than annoy the bear even further.

Shortly afterward, I and my follower brought the bear down and I turned my attention to the skooma dealer, figuring I would provoke her into a fight and take the spoils ... glorious moon sugar and at least one bottle of sleeping tree sap. Not than I'm addicted or anything. I can stop anytime I want to.

So I engage her in conversation and as she's telling me what she has to offer ... right in the middle of her sales pitch she dies. My theory is that she was running high on tree sap and had taken damage from the bear so that when it wore off ... well.

Don't do drugs, kids! Especially sleeping tree sap around angry snow bears.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
You know my friend and I decided to mess with normal acronyms and change them like WTF became Where's the fireworks?
So I want to ask you people where's the fireworks in skyrim?

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
Last night I was attacked by 2 ancient dragons, 3 bears, 2 sabre cats. They took some killing I'll admit. But after the bodies were looted there were still 2 red dots on the screen. Sneaky assassins ? Random thieves ? No, they were far worse - killer goats !!!!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts