• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

SkyrimFreak

So I finished the treaty in the main questline, so I let Jarl Laila had to step down, nothing unusual... Later I decided to marry the blacksmith in Riften, Balimund. So when its time, Jarl Laila and Anuriel decided to drop by... They said the same thing everyone else was saying, Oh you're married, I'm so happy for you both, everything was fine. Then when the ceremony is over, I go outside and I hear this:
Jarl Laila: Something to say, dog? Something on your mind?
Anuriel: I hope the wilds claim you, one of these days.
That was a particularly WTF moment for me...

Twiffle

I just had a lol moment, met the 3 thalmor with the prisoner on the road, nothing unusual, readied my lightening and frost atronach spell when the one at the back stopped, looked at me and said , ''watch what your doing, thats what gives magic a bad name, shame on you'' i thought WTf are you the health and safety officer or something.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
So I finished the treaty in the main questline, so I let Jarl Laila had to step down, nothing unusual... Later I decided to marry the blacksmith in Riften, Balimund. So when its time, Jarl Laila and Anuriel decided to drop by... They said the same thing everyone else was saying, Oh you're married, I'm so happy for you both, everything was fine. Then when the ceremony is over, I go outside and I hear this:
Jarl Laila: Something to say, dog? Something on your mind?
Anuriel: I hope the wilds claim you, one of these days.
That was a particularly WTF moment for me...
Ouch. I think somebody's holding a grudge.

SkyrimFreak

Ouch. I think somebody's holding a grudge.
Ha ha ha, yeah, they aren't too happy :D and whenever I stop by Windhelm they say the same things, except Laila's housecarl is there too, saying: I don't like dealing with someone who holds their honor so cheaply. Me: Well deal with it, I'm the guildmaster and the Listener of the Dark Brotherhood, and champion of Boethiah. You can forget about honor when I'm around... It's also funny listening to Laila lament about "I feel so helpless out there. The people of Riften needed me, and I failed them." I mean seriously... everyone in Riften knew she was just a puppet of Maven... When I first heard her call me a "dog" that I was like :eek: You did not just say that...

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
Guys, it finally happened. I was meeting Paarthurnax for the first time with my new Redguard character, and he ROFLcoptored into the sky in the middle of a sentence.

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
Riverwood has been a lot of fun lately:

So I'm heading into town to sell some crap to Lucan and suddenly a dragon attacks. Obviously guards and townsfolk alike start running and shouting in confusion...all except Sven, who casually strolls into the chaos and says, "This is a local favorite, and one of the first songs I ever learned..."

o_O Are you sure this is a good time for that, Sven?

But I guess he thought better of it, because then he whipped out a dagger and ran off yelling like everyone else. Thank the gods, I thought I was going to have to save Alvor from the dragon and hear "Ragnar The Red".

Also, there's nothing like strolling out of the Sleeping Giant Inn after a few flagons of mead and finding half a dog in the street. That's just messed up.

May 2013 157.JPG

A little bit ago I was coming out of the temple of mara and there was some commotion, and I thought, oh another thief about to get bludgeoned to death again. But this time there were two of them and they ran into the bee and barb so I followed, 1 got finished off right away by an old bearded guy and I guess he drank too much cuz after he stood over him and said "What happened here?" in a concerned voice, the other ran upstairs so I blocked the stairway to try to save him but got bored quickly and tried to talk to him but he didn't feel chatty and kept running around frantically and that Talen-Jei guy ran up watching me suspiciously, I was like wtf I'm not the guy you should be watching, so I shot an arrow at the thief and the lizard man pulled out a knife suddenly and chased him into a room and the rest of the people from downstairs ran up and took out knives and started stabbing away at him then went back to drinking.

Poor thief, kept pulling out his dagger but just putting it away because of that no killing rule crap, "Thief: No more no more I yield!" "Talen-Jei: Yield now and I may still show mercy" "Thief: I yield I yield!" *Sound of dagger stabbing thief and thief falling to floor*. :sadface:
He had some pretty good loot though.

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
Well this was a new one. I was attacked...by goats.

A dragon attacked at the docks outside Windhelm....there I am, about to kick some frost dragon butt, when I'm surrounded by three angry goats who keep head-butting me and knocking my health down as I try to kill the dragon. I could understand if I had inadvertently killed one of their goat brethren, but I hadn't even drawn my weapon yet....stupid goats. *kicks a goat corpse into the river*

Ah, Windhelm...even the goats don't like high elves around here. :rolleyes:

DSC02461.JPG

Also, Mercer Frey in Snowveil Sanctum....kindly letting me know "There's a door up ahead" as I'm just about to open the very large, obvious door...or yelling "You've breathed your last!" at a bunch of Draugr. Yes, they breathed their last quite a while ago, actually. Oh Mercer, you're a delight.

Chadonraz

I knew I'd end up accidentally stealing something with my HUD at 0%. :rolleyes:
Stupid wooden plate.

I could've paid 200 gold (200x the actual bounty) to keep my non-existent stolen items. :D

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
I recently finished the Thieves' Guild quest Dampened Spirits. As I'm preparing to talk to Mallus Maccius I figure I'll swipe a few bottles of Honningbrew Mead first. Well, he flips out, DARES to call me a thief, and begins attacking me. I had to run out to Anise's Cabin and wait awhile before I could go back and talk to him. This dude was just instrumental in some seriously underhanded scheming and has the nerve to get upset if I take something?

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
My latest one just happened last night. I was collecting bounties, and one would not pay me, would not brawl me, and I was stuck. So I go back to the Flagon, and I am told that I have to finish my task. So, I go back to the one lady that would not pay me, and she freaks out, "Oh, not you! I heard you were beating people up for the Thieves Guild! Here is my payment, please don't hurt me!"

I was like, wait a minute, I thought you couldn't get blood from a stone, even here in Riften..... :confused:

Daelon DuLac

So I'm off at Sunderstone Gorge looking for a dragon word (and doing Arneil's Radiant Quest, of course) and am attempting to go in to my journal and am unable to. Suddenly - I am surrounded by a Dragon Soul that I am absorbing (it wouldn't have been so weird, except that I hadn't fought a dragon in quite a while). Once it was finished I was able to get in to my journal and do my save (that was what I was going to do originally - I like to do it before I enter any new area), but thought I'd turn around and see what was behind me. Loe and behold there is a dragon carcass! Of course I had to loot it, but, weirdly, it was a named dragon, not just generic. Apparently I'd absorbed the soul of Sahloknir(sic)? I don't even know why he was there! I was nowhere near Kynesgrove! Besides, I thought I'd already defeated him on the Blade in the Dark quest. I still wonder what on earth killed him. Was there a group of bears or something I didn't know anything about? There was no one else around at that point.

Weird, just weird. Of course I got a dragon soul and 482 gold out of him, but still, just weird.

Inquisitor Saken

polan can into space?
So I was on my way to Solitude, and I bump into a dragon beating up a deer. Thinking that attacking the dragon would be interesting, I whipped out my bow and shot it to near death. Then, as you'd expect, it was flying in that completely broken way dragons usually do before they land... but it landed somewhere reeaally far away. Annoyed, I tried to sprint after it before some giant or something stole my dragon, but before I could even get close, it took off, flew in a huge circle around me (which I read as a "Screw you, Dovahkiin!") and flew off. That was it. :sadface:

I was pretty disappointed, so I decided to turn back around and head to Solitude: my original goal. But then three Ruddy Aspfangs seemed to have spawned exactly where I saw the other dragon! I happily provoked them and killed two of them. Just as I'm shooting the third and final dragon, I hear "WE'RE HERE TO TEACH YOU A LESSON" coming from behind me and suddenly hired thugs join in.

WHY AM I NOT ALLOWED TO JUST FIGHT A DRAGON??? TT

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
So I was on my way to Solitude, and I bump into a dragon beating up a deer. Thinking that attacking the dragon would be interesting, I whipped out my bow and shot it to near death. Then, as you'd expect, it was flying in that completely broken way dragons usually do before they land... but it landed somewhere reeaally far away. Annoyed, I tried to sprint after it before some giant or something stole my dragon, but before I could even get close, it took off, flew in a huge circle around me (which I read as a "Screw you, Dovahkiin!") and flew off. That was it. :sadface:

I was pretty disappointed, so I decided to turn back around and head to Solitude: my original goal. But then three Ruddy Aspfangs seemed to have spawned exactly where I saw the other dragon! I happily provoked them and killed two of them. Just as I'm shooting the third and final dragon, I hear "WE'RE HERE TO TEACH YOU A LESSON" coming from behind me and suddenly hired thugs join in.

Bad Luck Brian: Skyrim Edition

Daedra'Mc'Bitch

As if spiders couldn't get any nastier, I had just managed to kill one in one of those old Nordic ruins, and then its corpse started break dancing insanely fast. I couldn't help but watch in absolute fascination. I'm lucky I was able to find a video, since words can't really do this justice.

WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Iveri Sarothil

As if spiders couldn't get any nastier, I had just managed to kill one in one of those old Nordic ruins, and then its corpse started break dancing insanely fast. I couldn't help but watch in absolute fascination. I'm lucky I was able to find a video, since words can't really do this justice.

WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK.

...I cracked up, no joke. That was beautiful.
Although if it had been my game, given my uneasiness about those damn things in the first place, the laptop would have been thrown across the room coupled with intense screaming.

Daelon DuLac

You survived, yes? I hope so. Seems like a lot of work, just to die.

Daelon DuLac

WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK.

What on earth! That is hillareous. Carnage & a floor show! What more could you ask for.

Inquisitor Saken

polan can into space?
You survived, yes? I hope so. Seems like a lot of work, just to die.

I did, but only barely~ Hired thugs are the bane of my existance, especially when they suddenly know how to sneak. XD And it turns out they were sent by Moira, soo... they were sent for no reason? ;_; Stupid trolling hagravens... xD

Daelon DuLac

I did, but only barely~ Hired thugs are the bane of my existance, especially when they suddenly know how to sneak. XD And it turns out they were sent by Moira, soo... they were sent for no reason? ;_; Stupid trolling hagravens... xD
Although, I gotta admit that I luvs me some Hargraven stew, especially if they put up a good fight before i put them in the pot!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts