• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ShangTsung

Oh, and I was fireballing a dragon, and when it died, and fell from the sky, another fireball hit it, and the body went flying like, 100 metres away.

Funny thing to do : With a dead ragon use Fireball on it's skeleton and It will go flying, heha
you wanna make them fly really far? equip incinerate on both hands but don't duel wield fire, instead charge up one on each hand, aim at about the top of its spine, and fire off both bolts at the same time into it.. the thing will literally go flying across the planet till its out of sight! i once shot one all the way into the outer wall of solitude all the way from whiterun! :D

MagicBlade

Instinctive
Is incinerate a DLC spel, I have no DLC's and I've never heard of that spell..?

ShangTsung

Is incinerate a DLC spel, I have no DLC's and I've never heard of that spell..?
no, its the 3rd fireball spell you get, the strongest one, you have to be a fairly high level before they'll sell it to you but its really fun to use if you like knocking around dead bodies cause its got the heaviest impact of all destruction spells.

MagicBlade

Instinctive
Cheers, thanks for the tip! My lvl 58 Khajiit high enough?

ShangTsung

Cheers, thanks for the tip! My lvl 58 Khajiit high enough?
oh hell yea, level 58 is way more than high enough, go find one of the destruction mages at the college of winterhold and they'll sell it to ya.. you can buy it from the whiterun court wizard as well but he'll charge a lot more.

Wildroses

Have any of you ever come across the bug which has Slaughterfish swimming on the riverbanks as if it was really underwater? Here is a particularly WTF example of it:

SkyrimSlaughterfish_zps08791f56.png

That bridge? It's Dragonbridge. You know, the bridge WAAAAAAY above the water?

SkyrimSlaughterfish2_zps81f98cbc.png

And may I present Skyrim's champion at camouflage:

SkyrimDogbear_zps2a05c9a9.png

Twiffle

^ the bear and dog, well thats just scarey, ,, ,, :vomit:

ShangTsung

omg i've actually seen slaughterfish swimming through the skies before, those things are not bound to the water! thats just what they want you to think, they can fly!
oh and last night i noticed something that was more of a WHY the F than wtf.. first off my character is a vampire lord necromage, doesn't get much more evil than that.. and i noticed 2 vigilent of stendar strolling down the road, now as you know the vigilent of stendar despise and hunt deadric vampires and anything related, so i walked right up to them in my necromancer robes with black hoody and glowing red eyes looking like a damn sith lord from the dark side on star wars, as usual they took one glance and just kept walking as if i was nothing out of the ordinary.. so i decided to vamp out right there in front of them just to see what they would do! and i'm now in full demonic vampire form hovering in thin air looking right at them, theirs no denying that i have bad intentions.. the only reaction i got from them was "we are the vigilent of stendar! consult with any deadra and we will hunt you down!" LMFAO!!! i thought i was gonna sh!t myself i laughed so hard! i was like "omg you COWARDS! seriously???"
:confused:

annelid

Noob
I was walking up to Ustengrav to start the quest for the Horn of Jurgen Windcaller. A necromage and a couple of bandits were camped outside. I took out the mage with an arrow, then turned to the two bandits coming over the rise, when they both just dropped down dead. Not ashes (like a reanimated corpse) just stopped, dead. Odd.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I was walking up to Ustengrav to start the quest for the Horn of Jurgen Windcaller. A necromage and a couple of bandits were camped outside. I took out the mage with an arrow, then turned to the two bandits coming over the rise, when they both just dropped down dead. Not ashes (like a reanimated corpse) just stopped, dead. Odd.
Reanimate spell, useful when you're a lone necromancer

Chadonraz

Okay, I've had two random encounters at the same time, at the same spot before, but this one was... simply WTF.
I don't know exactly what happened, but when I left Markarth for Dead Crone Rock, seven or eight red dots suddenly appeared on my compass. I immediately became alarmed, and approached with caution. When I saw what was going on, I had serious trouble believing my eyes: I spotted Vilkas and Ria fighting a bunch of Forsworn and what looked like bandits. It was fourteen against two...needless to say, I jumped right in.

Pictured below is the outcome. I counted 8 Forsworn, 6 Orc Hunters (not bandits, after all) and the Sabre Cat.
It's as if three events had occurred all at once, since the Forsworn vs. Orc Hunters usually involves three or four of each. o_O

zDoCl3U.jpg

ShangTsung

Okay, I've had two random encounters at the same time, at the same spot before, but this one was... simply WTF.
I don't know exactly what happened, but when I left Markarth for Dead Crone Rock, seven or eight red dots suddenly appeared on my compass. I immediately became alarmed, and approached with caution. When I saw what was going on, I had serious trouble believing my eyes: I spotted Vilkas and Ria fighting a bunch of Forsworn and what looked like bandits. It was fourteen against two...needless to say, I jumped right in.

Pictured below is the outcome. I counted 8 Forsworn, 6 Orc Hunters (not bandits, after all) and the Sabre Cat.
It's as if three events had occurred all at once, since the Forsworn vs. Orc Hunters usually involves three or four of each. o_O

zDoCl3U.jpg
daaaamn... you handled all that with just 2 others helping? holy fvck balls what were you using??? my vampire lord necromage couldn't take that much heat head on, and i got unlimited magicka and a one shot bow! you must have done a LOT of conjuring to come out of that one alive cause even i'd of ran.. either that or you had like a thousand potions stored in inventory.. :eek:

Chadonraz

daaaamn... you handled all that with just 2 others helping? holy fvck balls what were you using??? my vampire lord necromage couldn't take that much heat head on, and i got unlimited magicka and a one shot bow! you must have done a LOT of conjuring to come out of that one alive cause even i'd of ran.. either that or you had like a thousand potions stored in inventory.. :eek:

The two others were Companions, and perfectly able to defend themselves. Vilkas was holding his own despite being literally surrounded by enemies, when I arrived. :)
Besides, the Forsworn, apart from one Forager, were all the lowest possible level (simply named "Forsworn"). Orc Hunters aren't that tough, either. I was level 45, using my Exquisite Ebony Sword, so it only took one or two hits to kill each remaining enemy (four Forsworn, I think).

ShangTsung

The two others were Companions, and perfectly able to defend themselves. Vilkas was holding his own despite being literally surrounded by enemies, when I arrived. :)
Besides, the Forsworn, apart from one Forager, were all the lowest possible level (simply named "Forsworn"). Orc Hunters aren't that tough, either. I was level 45, using my Exquisite Ebony Sword, so it only took one or two hits to kill each remaining enemy (four Forsworn, I think).
ohh.. ok, indeed, didn't consider if they were low level enemies or not, but i know groups of forsworn can be a nightmare to deal with if your conjuration isn't perked up ESPECIALLY when they consist of high level archers, i hate those bastards.. lol

Ignami351

INFP of the Blue Variety
I've had many, I wish I could remember them off the top of my head.

OH, here's one. I once did that glitch with the aetherial crown and the Ritual Stone, so I had this army of 50 or so thralls. Anyways, I had to go into a building to wait for them to all die in one place so I could reanimate them, and there were so many of my dudes and the entrance was so narrow that we all fell through the floor and died. I couldn't stop laughing for ten minutes. XD

EDIT:
similarly, one time I walked into Neloth's apothecary hut, and suddenly there's no floor. Just blueness. so the apothecary keeps falling and everything I left on the floor keeps on falling in a huge loop, and the only way I could make it out was by slowly falling towards a chest ( I guess her merchant chest) and, after landing on that, I barely managed to scrape the door long enough to get out of the cursed hut. XD

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
I killed a Thalmor Agent on the road Northeast of Markath. I fast-travelled to Whiterun, and all the guards attacked me as soon as I got in the gate, trying to kill me. I escaped back out the gate, sprinted away from the gates, out past the stables. When I could FT again, I went to Riverwood. I went into the Inn, and I was attacked by the bartender & Delphine. I loaded the save before the kill, and nothing like that happened.

Strangely, I killed 3 Thalmor Justicars by the Western Watchtower, with nothing but a 40 septim bounty...... o_O

FullmetalHeart20

One time I was clearing out a fort in Falkreath. I looked in one of the closets, and it had shoes. Lots and lots of shoes. And boots, too. I seriously believes one of those bandits had a fetish.

ShangTsung

One time I was clearing out a fort in Falkreath. I looked in one of the closets, and it had shoes. Lots and lots of shoes. And boots, too. I seriously believes one of those bandits had a fetish.
think you're talking about movarth's lair, its a vampire den and the bandits there are actually thralls, there is tons of footwear in that place, boots and shoes out the ass! and of every variety too, you can even get the boots from the master vampire in there "movarth's boots"
:D