• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Annageckos

I was heading towards Whiterun from the Darkwater Crossing area. On one of the bridges up ahead I see what looked like a farmer or hunter surrounded by goats, three or four of them. I hung back and watched as the crazed goats rammed and bashed the traveler, and finally killed him. Then the goats turned their blood lust on me. I laughed and laughed as I held up my shield and used them to level blocking up a bit. The insane, bloodthirsty goats surrounded me, hitting from all sides, bleating their anger. Finally I got bored of this and killed them, that is when the rabid fox came running up, showing as hostile. One whack of my axe and it fell with the goats. I searched around thinking maybe there was a spriggin nearby causing all the wildlife to go mad. But all I found was M'aiq hiding in the river. I went back to the bridge to collect my pelts and horn and saw there was five goats, the farmer had managed to take out one before the other four killed him. A little farther up the road I see another goat, chasing a fox. The goat, seeing me, lost interest in the fox and ran towards me. Confused now by the angry goats I killed it and moved on. Luckily that was the last mad goat I have come across since.

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
I just turned north up the road from Whiterun to Winterhold. A while back I had passed through here as a werewolf on a feeding frenzy. I've been doing a lot of resting to make time pass and the cow by the Battle-Born farm has since respawned. As I walked toward it, I received the werewolf progress message even though I was human and not attacking anything. The cow was glowing as though it had an enchantment on it.

Lucid

I was recently browsing my screenshots to see if any lost in the forum server upgrade were worth re-uploading, and came across this gem.:

Walking in on an awkward moment at Highmoon Hall.:eek: I'm not sure that Teeba-Ei really needs that Rally spell I'm about to cast here.

standalone

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
My newest character glitched through a floor and somehow died.

Must've descended to the pits of hell from all the necromancy he had been doing.

Lucid

Teeba-Ei is looking at you like o_O What? do you mind??

Haha classic!

Yeah, neither of them look happy to see me, which made it even funnier. I walked in the door and saw him from behind, standing on the Jarl - on the throne. Then I got to the side and they both turned to look at me, she just held her hand there and said she hoped I wasnt looking for work. I laughed so hard I snorted.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
My new moment happened this weekend. I messed around with CK some to add my alt characters into the game as followers. All work great, but my Breton is a bit odd. When you come up and start talking with him, somehow he got the throw voice shout dialogue linked to him so instead of the typical "need something" or "how can I help" and thus you end up getting the throw voice insult like "hey smelly pants" as his initiate dialogue clip.

Lucid

My new moment happened this weekend. I messed around with CK some to add my alt characters into the game as followers. All work great, but my Breton is a bit odd. When you come up and start talking with him, somehow he got the throw voice shout dialogue linked to him so instead of the typical "need something" or "how can I help" and thus you end up getting the throw voice insult like "hey smelly pants" as his initiate dialogue clip.

Maybe he just doesn't like you.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

Maybe he just doesn't like you.
Can't say I blame him

:D

W'rkncacnter

Mister Freeze
Finally went to go meet the Greybeards last night. After they told me to go find the horn I walked to the edge of the mountain. I cast "feather fall" (apocalypse spells mod) and jumped off. I proceeded to watch my body rag-doll down the side of High Hrothgar. . .

Turns out the spell was changed in the latest version of the mod to reduce damage based on your alteration level. Good thing I save before all my stunts. Rather than walk down the mountain, or try to slowly yodel my way down the cliff, I fast traveled to Whiterun.

As expected, the cultists met me there. My flame and frost atronachs were keeping them busy after the initial coversation when I realized the town was getting up in arms. I didn't recall guards ever assisting with the cultists before so I glanced behind me and noticed several people fighting. Apparently, a master vampire and his two thralls had decided to crash the party. I put down one of the thralls and noticed the master vampire was dead. He was partially embedded in the main gate so I can only assume the guard slammed the gate shut on him as he tried to step inside the city. The other thrall was completely out of view behind the gate with the guard swinging at it wildly. Rather than risking hitting the erratic guard I stood back to see how he fared. It looked like he was doing fairly well (I kept getting glimpses of the thrall's health bar) when he suddenly dropped to one knee. Figuring this was my opportunity to step in and save the day I started to walk forward when an NPC rushed past me. I realized it was Belathor as he gave two swings at the gate, killing the thrall and stealing the glory. Then he loudly declares, "NOBODY MESSES WITH ME!" and begins to saunter back to his shop.

Moral of the story is that while Belathor my be a sleaze-bag, don't mess with him. He's a hero in Whiterun.

As a side-note, Carlotta lost her life in the attack. Which is sad since she was one of the few NPC's I liked in Whiterun. I almost always punched out the scum bard for her. I feel bad for her daughter. Maybe I can convince the Jarl to set up a trust fund. . .

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
Feeling sorry for Lydia having died, either from the impact of a giant's club or the landing when she eventually came down, in my first playthrough, I've tried to keep her gainfully employed in my last one. She was the steward at Lakeview, so when I was wondering who to have as steward at Heljarchen I thought I'd see if she's take that on instead. Yes, of course she would. I asked her to buy cows, chickens and a bard, but she kept disappearing for days at a time and there were no cows, chickens or a bard. I called in at Lakeview today and there's a cow, a bard and some chickens. It seems that she buys for her original stewardship, not for the new one. I'll take her back next time I play and hope I can employ a new one at Heljarchen.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Feeling sorry for Lydia having died, either from the impact of a giant's club or the landing when she eventually came down, in my first playthrough, I've tried to keep her gainfully employed in my last one. She was the steward at Lakeview, so when I was wondering who to have as steward at Heljarchen I thought I'd see if she's take that on instead. Yes, of course she would. I asked her to buy cows, chickens and a bard, but she kept disappearing for days at a time and there were no cows, chickens or a bard. I called in at Lakeview today and there's a cow, a bard and some chickens. It seems that she buys for her original stewardship, not for the new one. I'll take her back next time I play and hope I can employ a new one at Heljarchen.
Don't be too hard on her. She's a little bit "challenged" now after the giant club shot to the head.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Don't be too hard on her. She's a little bit "challenged" now after the giant club shot to the head.

Pfft, Lydia has always been 'challenged' :rolleyes:

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

Pfft, Lydia has always been 'challenged' :rolleyes:
and a little creepy with the whole sitting in the chair watching me sleep thing of hers.

btw, congrats on soon to be post 1000

FarmGirl

Work is really cutting into my gaming time.
foot.jpg
I don't have any exciting stories, just this weird foot thing. It was there just like this when I went to kill Sahloknir. The bones strangely ended up next to it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts