• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lordofthemelons11

Lord of all type of Melons (including Watermelons)
One time I was doing the quest for the orc stronghold where you have to fight the giant chief, the orc cheif asked me to fight it and I said no, so he went up to the giant and hit him with his shield, the giant just stood there until he had a tiny sliver of health then all of a sudden swung his club, the chief went flying and I didnt see his body or anything ever again, the giant suddenly died ten seconds later for no reason whatso ever. I just stood there and was like... "Ok more loot for me" I then went back to the stronghold and saw the chief boasting about how he killed the giant, I was literally saying OMG WTF!

Lordofthemelons11

I was fighting alduin on the throat of the world with my follower Lydia, I noticed lydia was nowhere in sight, i just kinda ignored it but she still didnt show up when i fast travelled so I decided to go to whiterun, when I got there she wasusing adriannes blacksmith foge, i was like what the hell are you doing she looks at me and says in a khajiit voice "if anyoe tries to sneak up on us I will smell them coming, or I might not, we will see" I just kinda stood there for a second wondering what in oblivion just happened

Lucid

Coming out of Driftshade with Vilkas I had the strangest hired thug encounter yet. This letter was signed by "Bandit Chief". What Bandit Chief did I leave alive to hire thugs? And why would s/he resort to hired muscle instead of, you know, bandits?

They did have over 700 gold on them, so at least they were paid well for foolishly accepting the ill fated job.

chizzbot

Last night I walked into Lakeview Manor, walked upstairs and the mannequin at the top was walking to the pedestal. Then he climbed up, started walking in place for two steps and froze in a walking stance and stayed like that.

Oh, And I learned that your follower gets zapped using the "storm call" shout. It was my wife, and she wasn't happy about it.

*edit: Lakeview, not breezehome

Chadonraz

Some background before I post the actual moment: I have a mod that among other things sends Silver Hand and Vigilant of Stendarr Elite after you every now and then, if you're a werebeast.
With my current character I had become a lycan not two game hours before this event occurred:

Idiot Silver Hand. :rolleyes:

I was delivering the Horn of Jurgen Windcaller. Saw at least Ice Form, Disarm and Fire Breath get used by the Greybeards. :D

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
Having parted ways with Serana about 6 or 7 game days earlier, I was wandering around and had discovered the Eye of Mara pool, leaving it and heading off back down a road I was surprised to see Serana walking towards me, heading towards Whiterun. She checked out a wolf I'd just killed and then walked past me as if I wasn't there. I rode past her and was attacked by a Conjurer and their storm atronach. Serana caught up and joined in until the conjuror was dead and then carried on towards Whiterun. Have the Dawnguard got sick of her and kicked her out of Fort Dawnguard ?

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Did anyone else have to deal with Miraak's creepy hands and feet? What the? and Eww...

IMG_2464small.jpg

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
image.jpg

Yeah im not really sure what happened here but it wasn't pretty

Lucid

Did anyone else have to deal with Miraak's creepy hands and feet? What the? and Eww...

IMG_2464small.jpg

Seriously, wtf!? I've never seen or heard of that. And what's with the toenails? It must have been very uncomfortable to wear his boots.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

IMG_2464small.jpg

Seriously, wtf!? I've never seen or heard of that. And what's with the toenails? It must have been very uncomfortable to wear his boots.
he could have something custom made for his feet but if he had to walk a mile in someone else's shoes, it would been a bitch to do

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows

IMG_2464small.jpg

he could have something custom made for his feet but if he had to walk a mile in someone else's shoes, it would been a bitch to do

Hey what's with the disagree rating? That's a little un-called for. :sadface:

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

Hey what's with the disagree rating? That's a little un-called for. :sadface:
sorry tiny ass cell phone meant to hit funny not disagree

My apologies

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows

FarmGirl

Work is really cutting into my gaming time.
After I finished the Battle for Solitude on the Stormcloak side I went to Windhelm to get my thaneship from Ulfric. He was on his throne but he was glowing gold like the heroes do in Sovngarde. He did that the rest of that game.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Some background before I post the actual moment: I have a mod that among other things sends Silver Hand and Vigilant of Stendarr Elite after you every now and then, if you're a werebeast.
With my current character I had become a lycan not two game hours before this event occurred:

I was delivering the Horn of Jurgen Windcaller. Saw at least Ice Form, Disarm and Fire Breath get used by the Greybeards. :D

I should piss off the Greybeards one time at least. I want to see those dudes in action..!

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

I should piss off the Greybeards one time at least. I want to see those dudes in action..!
Considering Arngeir is level 151 if I remember correctly, he'd be a sight to see indeed. I imagine the others could bring it pretty well too

Lordofthemelons11

Considering Arngeir is level 151 if I remember correctly, he'd be a sight to see indeed. I imagine the others could bring it pretty well too
Remember arngiers actually the weakest. All the other graybeards can't even speak without you getting overpowered by their voice. So yeah... A sight to see

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Remember arngiers actually the weakest. All the other graybeards can't even speak without you getting overpowered by their voice. So yeah... A sight to see
Actually Arngeir is the strongest (lv 150). The reason he can speak is that he mastered a highly advanced skill of being able to better control his power. Borri and Wulfgar are level 100 and Einarth is 90.

That said, all could maul pretty much anything they wanted.

Interesting find on UESP, Arngeir actually knows fewer shouts than the others. Arngeir knows 5, each of the others know 8.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts