• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Fife

I was doing the quest The Mind of Madness and while I was sneaking inside the Pelagius Wing, I was transported to what looked like a mad-hatter tea party. WTF? I'm zapping people with a Wabberjack? I was surprised when I got to keep it. The first person I zapped in the real world turned into a chicken.

Red-_-Monkey

...When I found out how to herd Giants.
They're slow enough to dodge and they follow you around for.....well, forever.
I found a Giants Camp with 3 mammoths and 2 Giants.
I lured them to an Imperial camp.
Summoned my Frost Atronach.......
Summoned my Dragon........

<(SFX+Detail)>

"Argh!!!!"
"(Giants Club>>SWoooSh)..."ThwOMP!!!"
""Mini-Quake""...."Argh! Die!"...
(Dragon Wings flying overhead)...(Screen Shudder).
(Kill Imperial)--(Sprint)--(dodge giants Club) "Mini-Quake"...
(Bombing run by the dragon, People on fire).
(Imperial Flying into air from Giants Wrath).
Frost Atronach Smashing ground!
Dragon Landing......
Dragons Pryo-Screaming Breath under the night sky......
Imperial Soldier Flung into the air from Dragons bite.
Silence.....
"(Giants Club>>SWoooSh)..."ThwOMP!!!"
"Dragon Breath".
"Mammoth stomps".
Imperial stood no chance, 3 mammoths an 2 giants left.
Dragon exhausted.
(5 minutes of dodging, running and arrow shots.....)
3 Dead Mammoths, 2 dead Giants, 6-10 dead Imperials....Dragon Flying into the night sky after healing treatment.
Silence, reflection then the realization of knowing I'll never be able to tap that nerve, ever again.

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
King Olaf climbed out of his crypt, I gave him a fus do rah and he wobbled, stood up and delivered a backhand which caused the view to pan back and I watched myself fly across the room, hit the wall and slump to the floor. I thought I was dead but I got up, shook my head and kicked his ass !

werdswerf

My first Biggest "Wow" moment was when I slayed a fox, picked up it's dead body and then started swaying it's neck back and forth left to right... seeing how the paws look when you shake them up and down... The anatomy and physics on the animals and humans are ON POINT.. Even dropping random plops in the water looks pretty realistic; the wooden plates float while metal ones sink. Pretty cool if I must say so myself :cool:

Chileno4Live

Well I had a lot of those but I remember one in particular. I was at the main quest where you need to go to sky haven temple or something like that to see how to learn Dragonrend. So I was on my way there and found some forsworns. Esbern and Delphine helped me kill them. Suddenly, a dragon starts attacking and the forsworns and Delphine/Esbern attacked it. Then another dragon came to join the fight. 2 dragons at once with the forsworns (which were pretty strong) Good times man. I used a lot of potions that day xD.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Desmodus

After creating my Daedric armor, I upgraded it all to legendary. The gauntlets armor rating is 69 for me.
With the fists of steel perk, that equals +69 hand-to-hand damage.
So I went to test it out on some wizards at a fort, and the first one I killed... I grabbed them by the shoulder and punched them in the throat three times with those infinitely badass spiky clawed black gauntlets.

End_of_Infinity

My biggest wow moments for Skyrim I can dive into two: Landscapes, and gameplay. All the landscape is Beautiful! But I love most how morrowind and the white tower are visible. Idc much about oblivion but I think its cool they added morrowind's continent as a distant land. I was also wowed by dual wielding and dual casting. What a great addition :)

My gameplay wows were 1. The first decapitation moment I ever experienced. I was throwing and kicking that head around for at least 10-15 mins straight! 2. My randomized Mercenary work, once I noticed that it wasn't scripted (I'd got sent to an old location..with new bandits), I was like OMG ENDLESS BOUNTY QUESTS! And then I spend 1 week doing nothing but mercenary work around the continent. 3. Blackreach.

Killing that first dragon. Everything made my jaw drop. The dragon burning and me absorbing its soul, the guards telling me I'm the Dragonborn legend, and hearing the Greybeards summoning me. Amazing yet satisfying.

S313hredder

My Best one was when I was just going to a simple cave for a short easy side quest to get rid of it from the quest book. Fast traveled and jumped down a cliff side to a forsworn camp, where apparently some imperials were attacking, which apparently a dragon was attacking, which apparently a ancient dragon was attacking. Two dragons 5 forsworn and 3 imperial soldiers, all dead pretty quickly but i was certainly surprised.

joNta2s

To serve the Mistress of Shadows
My "wow moment" was after speaking to Paarthurax, I looked up and said.. yep i want to reach the top. When I got there what did i find.. if you've been there you know! I looked around the World and said "wow" thats awsome.. I was lucky it was clear skies, and I honestly could see most of the city outlines and a lot of other details. (I could list around 50 in all, but I'll just go with this one)

Red-_-Monkey

One moment that always wows me: Being chased by a dragon and jumping behind a rock to dodge its fire-breath then turning around and seeing fire blasting over the rocks.

Psychatix

Newbie in Whiterun, walked outside about 40ft to do the Companion quest, and saw a dragon, getting his ASS handed to him by two Giants and a Mammoth. Easy early dragon soul:D Ballsy ass Dragon

Rju'ka

I've had a lot of wow moments on my main. But when I did the battle for solitude and couldn't talk to tullius cause the game wasn't working, i started on my Khajiit character. My wow moment today is I was surprised at how fast i leveled up in the 3 1/2 i played. Pickpocketing is awesome

RangerChad

My best "wow" moment, I was strolling along the roads nearby Falkreath. Just walking along veiwing the trees and rivers when I hear a woosh and I get swollowed into a shadow, a dragon. No biggy right? I prepare my blade and shield and as I wait for it to come down (did not have dragon rend or a bow) I see a mess of fire balls go flying over a cliff above my head, and some mage people came storming down the hill at the dragon. The dragon flew a distance to the west and came back toward the mages and lands blasting fire at the mages. The next thing I see is 2 heads peek over the hill and here came a couple giants and three mammoths. I sat back to watch the battle. The difficulty is hat Master so all the characters were beastly. After about five minutes and a scramble of giants and mammoths vs Ancient Dragon vs 4 mage people. I hear a distant roar of another dragon and it came swooping in to attack a mammoth, then here came some bandits who had chased after that dragon, and a dragon who were chasing those bandits.... This battle lasted 45 minutes.... 3 dragons, 2 giant, 3 mammoth, 4 mages, 7 bandit mix, and also a few passerby roughly 3 Thalmor and a group of imperial soldiers.

xaraan

Spoilerish warning... I never played Oblivion and didn't really know much about this game, my kid got me into playing it and I just jumped right in and got hooked. Never saw any info about it before I played so when I got the greybeards master I was like whoa (actually first I was like holy crap and cast an atronoch and put poison on my bow, etc) then I was like whoa.

Rju'ka

I went to rifted to give Mjoll back her plops. Did that and remembered I did Distant Memories or what ever its called for Brand Shei. so i go over to his place in the town just to check and see if there is anything useful, there wasn't. But on the way to his stand, he stopped at the starving women sitting on the rags when she said "please help, i have no way to eat" He stopped for a moment, saying... "here, hopefully this'll help". I was like, wow, he's a really nice guy! Its the little things that make for the most immense depth!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts