• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chadonraz

When I first found out that torches actually burn out after a certain amount of time. Wasn't expecting that kind of realism. :)
(Yes, I use torches.)

ChrisLay1

-Shooting Vald through a small opening with an arrow.
-Shooting animals/enemy's with an arrow that go's into the slow mo kill cam.

Benthos

Proud Mer
Walking through the wild only for a bear or sabre cat to make me jump out of my skin!
I have played the game countless amount of hours and almost each time a bear or sabre toothed cat comes out makes me jump. I didn't expect a bear to be in the mountains and it ambushed me, scared me enough to make a genuine shout of surprise.

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
When I was trekking in the plains of Whiterun Hold , near the border of the Reach (To be exact , near Fort Sungard) , when a Sabre Cat jumped out of nowhere and attacked. This time I realized that they too can sneak.

Inquisitor Saken

polan can into space?
I was about halfway through Fellglow Keep, and I was at a corridor. Having annoyed every mage at once just before, I'd completely lost the element of surprise and simply decided to charge ahead without thinking. I was just about to step into the corridor when I noticed a mage on the other side, just about to cast a spell at me! O:

Then my follower pushed me out of the way and took the spell for me~ ♥

..Okay so it wasn't exactly a life threatening spell, but I thought it was sweet. :p

Benthos

Proud Mer
Parker, is that you? It's AllYourBaseABC! I guess that I'm stalking you a bit...
Wish I had a positive youtube stalker, lol. Let's add each other as contacts or something - link in siggy.

ChrisLay1

Recently when I was sneaking around in a dungeon/mine can't remember and was sneaking up on a bandit who was singing that song that bandits usually sing. Was about to say the verse "and someone had to die"...well all he got to was "and someone had to...BAM my arrow kills him. It was so cool :) (guess that someone was him ;)

Suzy

My first 'wow' moment was in Helgen, the very beginning of the game, right when my head was going to be severed from my body and Alduin made his first appearance atop one of the towers. I was immediately smitten. He was gorgeous. The cinematic effects were epic to me. I immediately fell in love with the game. I love Dragons.

Cruzz27

When I first started playing the game the scenery just amazed me. It still does, I'll head for a quest then get distracted by the beauty of the land and just start wondering. Amazing....

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
When I first started playing the game the scenery just amazed me. It still does, I'll head for a quest then get distracted by the beauty of the land and just start wondering. Amazing....
This is something I still suffer from after more than a year of playing, especially the scenery at night

Cruzz27

This is something I still suffer from after more than a year of playing, especially the scenery at night

Ah.. I know... :)
Sometimes I even turn it from day to night during quests just so I can travel in the night :) love it

Cruzz27

Benthos

Proud Mer
Am I different from the others here ? I like the day more than the night :).
I prefer the day, just yesterday I went exploring far north along the coast, even more north than Winterhold. I absolutely loved the scenery underwater as well as on the broken ice and glaciers. So beautiful, you get the feeling of how cold it is in game just from the scenery.

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
I prefer the day, just yesterday I went exploring far north along the coast, even more north than Winterhold. I absolutely loved the scenery underwater as well as on the broken ice and glaciers. So beautiful, you get the feeling of how cold it is in game just from the scenery.
Agreed, sometimes I feel very much at home in the frozen areas in the North

Benthos

Proud Mer
I wanted to make a bad guy this time, Benthos would be considered a bad guy but he is much more neutral than anything else, this one will be pure nasty, chaotic, wicked, etc.
I killed Faendal after I was done with him (Archery surpassed what he could teach me and I had Lydia who I wanted to follow me for a while):
130323-1626-06_zpsca5c74bf.jpg

And I get money for killing him, moreso than a bounty.

130323-1625-29_zpsd7c9cdda.jpg

I started Ram-Ku's file getting out just fine, killing a couple of hunters, the alchemist who lives across the river of the three standing stones, and a wandering bard, shortly after such feats (and downloading Hearthfire), I get a letter literally SHORTLY after the feats and the post I made about how I wanted to be Jarl of Falkreath and I get contacted by the guy... kinda creepy but what better start of Hearthfire than my favorite hold? Ironic enough that I started building my first house in Hjaalmarch near Morthal.

I've always loved to chase down the foxes whenever I came across them, sometimes going out of my way to turn and follow them as if they have something to show me, sometimes they do and sometimes they love to run alongside me.
I managed to record some footage of that however I originally wanted to capture the fox following ME for once since literally a few times before I turned on the recorder that I would hear one grunting/groaning/panting just to turn and see it following alongside me all excited like a dog.

These pics are some surprises I managed to catch with my recorder's snap shot function and didn't expect such quality photos out of them.
130323-1750-14_zps0b057e31.jpg

130323-1641-46_zpsb36f3341.jpg

130323-1803-19_zpse7e9a86f.jpg

130323-1755-23_zps2aa87282.jpg

She has a mermaid body.

Torok

I'm role playing as The Mane, the religious leader of Elswyer, he's peaceful, only kills when he has to, prays a lot, fasts, has mercy on his enemies when they ask for it, helps the people of Skyrim, he even once shielded a child from a barrage of arrows with his own body. All of a sudden vigilance of Stendarr attack him for no reason, they werent vampires in disguise (From what I know, they were named "Vigilent") He then gets attacked by that Argonian hanging out in Solitude. (I don't know what got into that guy.) The Mane tried for mercy on the Argonian, but eventually had to kill him. Why is everyone trying to kill The Mane? Oh and a DB assasian was sent after him too.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts