• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

John Is the Pwn

My wow moment s is using the high hrothgar exploit to level up sneak, you put on masters difficulty and sneak attack, they have infinite health so yeah. I went outside and fast travelled without turning back to the normal difficulty when a giant flipped me so fluffing high.

Benthos

Proud Mer
Moments like this get me all the time:
I was recording with one hand, please don't mind that.
This was on my last account I believe.

Dragonsbard

Would you share your little "wow" or "omg really?"

How 'bout you?

My son recently talked me into playing Skyrim. I had just got out of the hospital and have been stuck home under nurses care. I had been Bored out of my mind until I started playing the game. My awesome moment was when I killed Astrid. It started when I killed that horrible orphanage hag for that deranged child but I did not care to join the dark brotherhood. A few days ago at level 21. I stood on a dresser next to the bookcase across from Astrid. I took out my flaming antonach and I blasted Astrid with a firebolt. I took my weapon of fatigue that I had. I forget the exact name but I poisoned it. I was well stocked with health potions, and one invisibility potion, but I managed to avoid most of her blows by jumping to that cart and I fell behind it. At that point I kept sending my Antonachs at her. I was shocked that I beat her. When my 18 year old son and his friend got home they could not believe I killed her. neither of them had ever succeeded at it. They were shocked that I did it without their help.

Savior of the Damned

Ahhh, random naked courier guy...we meet again :|
My wow moment was, the whiterun guards fighting a group of bandits, the guards eventually won, and as I'm going around looting the bodies I notice how one of the bandits has landed!DSC_0041.jpg

Torok

So I'm in this cave fighting a group of Falmer. I died like twice and both of those times someone tried to turn me into a zombie, but I turned into ash the moment they tried. At first I thought it was Serana, but then I realized she was nowhere near me. So it must have been a Falmer.

Benthos

Proud Mer
My wow moment was, the whiterun guards fighting a group of bandits, the guards eventually won, and as I'm going around looting the bodies I notice how one of the bandits has landed!View attachment 2985

Yeah, when I killed Astrid, she landed on her back on the table, I looted her corpse and her right hand on the boob while the other was in her genital region. I left her like that as I left (this was on my Emperor Antonius character file).

So I'm in this cave fighting a group of Falmer. I died like twice and both of those times someone tried to turn me into a zombie, but I turned into ash the moment they tried. At first I thought it was Serana, but then I realized she was nowhere near me. So it must have been a Falmer.

Yeah, their weapons suck, their arrows are as weak as the Forsworn arrows but their bows are weaker than the Forsworn bows, and yet they still can destroy you without using poison. It's very annoying how they can still take you on with such terrible stats and equipment.

My son recently talked me into playing Skyrim. I had just got out of the hospital and have been stuck home under nurses care. I had been Bored out of my mind until I started playing the game. My awesome moment was when I killed Astrid. It started when I killed that horrible orphanage hag for that deranged child but I did not care to join the dark brotherhood. A few days ago at level 21. I stood on a dresser next to the bookcase across from Astrid. I took out my flaming antonach and I blasted Astrid with a firebolt. I took my weapon of fatigue that I had. I forget the exact name but I poisoned it. I was well stocked with health potions, and one invisibility potion, but I managed to avoid most of her blows by jumping to that cart and I fell behind it. At that point I kept sending my Antonachs at her. I was shocked that I beat her. When my 18 year old son and his friend got home they could not believe I killed her. neither of them had ever succeeded at it. They were shocked that I did it without their help.
She is very tough on her own then she has her Blade of Woe which absorbs Health as well as normal damage.

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
Whenever I choose to do away with Astrid, I usually give her a preview of her other possible fate (Fire Breath)

Benthos

Proud Mer
I started a new file for a friend of mine, he now has a Dark Elf Vampire. Not so great as I was hoping for it, I over hyped him for it as well, how do we cure it?
2qmdgty.jpg

Anyway, Dark Elf is named "Loki the Unlikely", my next character for myself will be a personal mirror of myself instead of Argonian or anything of the sort, Emperor Antonius - Imperial is most like me physically (but more muscle) but this upcoming is going to be a Wood Elf named "Tonybob Jenkins the Third". He will be the unlucky character of the group, he will try hard and put all his soul into everything just to see it backfire somehow.

Now for the wow, really, moment:
Loki the Unlikely was hiking through the mountains, making good pace, climbed over a peak and hopped down on the other side to discover a cliff/cave. Turns out it was inhabited, forgot who inhabited it, at first we thought it were the cult followers of Boethia but we were wrong. He stepped up to talk to the woman with her back to us at the altar and she turns around (forsworn) "HEY!" as soon as she pulls out her weapon, he struck her down with a good, clean, critical hit, then we ran away. We run into more of them but one at a time, see another man who isn't hostile, tried to talk to him, turns out to be a briar heart, had to kill him quickly and we ran like hell out of the area with Forsworn angrily chasing our heels.

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
For fun, I decided to spawn a bunch of Imperial soldiers inside (the Stormcloak) Palace of the Kings. Brunwulf happened to be there, sitting at the table. Once all the Imperials were dead, Brunwulf looked rather hunkered and ran off to the stewards room, cowering beside the fire, and refused to speak.

My reaction: "Holy crap, Brunwulf has PTSD... and is acting like it... and it totally makes sense for him to do so."

Torok

For fun, I decided to spawn a bunch of Imperial soldiers inside (the Stormcloak) Palace of the Kings. Brunwulf happened to be there, sitting at the table. Once all the Imperials were dead, Brunwulf looked rather hunkered and ran off to the stewards room, cowering beside the fire, and refused to speak.

My reaction: "Holy crap, Brunwulf has PTSD... and is acting like it... and it totally makes sense for him to do so."

I once did something similar, I spawned a bunch of Imperial "Soldiers" in the middle of a Stormcloack camp... Long story short, console gave me solders, the sick and wounded kind... The Stormcloaks quickly ended their suffering.

Asiaxfani

I was sneaking around with Ginalee, my little High Elf rogue. I'm some miles outside of Windhelm, near a lake of some sort, when a dragon appears right out of nowhere.

For this long my sneak skill had been so low that I hadn't been able to stay hidden from a dragon, but this time was different. It was a clear, starry night, and those blue auroras were dancing through the sky. The dragon never saw me, so the "battle music" never engaged. It was so quiet, so calm. It took me about 20 minutes to take that wind-maggot down with my bow. I don't know. Something about the silence of that battle. My whole body was covered in goose bumps when the dragon finally fell.

This is why I love Skryim so much. It's not in the gameplay nor the storytelling, but in the atmosphere. It really makes me feel like I'm having an epic adventure.

Saozig

Hippy
Pinging those hanging lanterns over the oil with an arrow--never gets old. Especially when you can lure the draugr into the oil.

FullmetalHeart20

Not really wow, but when I take advantage of Daedric quests. I could use the oghma infinium infinitely, keep Barbas for the whole game, kill a total ass for Boethiah's sacrifice, along with her entire cult. Every time, I feel like I'm cheating the devil!

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
I never played a game like Skyrim before. To me this was (and still is) a great experience with lots of surprises and ''wow'' moments. Since I am playing Skyrim very often I see that the surprises are getting more rare. I'm used to the amazing quality of this game and it feels weird when I'm playing Alan Wake and I'm not allowed to leave the path :p.
Sometimes, when I roll into some quest unintentionally, I'm reminded of the wow-ness of Skyrim. A few weeks ago I did this quest for Aventus Arrentino. I killed a woman in his name and got payed for that. The next time I took a nap I got kidnapped and I woke up in an abandoned shack. At that point I realised how big this game was and how many influence you have on the story...

Conclusion? >>>>>>>> Skyrim is WOW! :Dragonborn:

Torok

Ok, so a courier came to me while I was trying to get to Whiterun by carriage, and low and behold he was in his birthday suit...

Dragon

Level 81 Legendary Frost Dragon
Once, i was...You Have Commited Crimes Against Skyrim and her people what do you have to say for yourself? THE A STUPID COURIER COMES IN AND HAS A FKN LETTER FOR ME the whole of riften started attacking and i was amazed the courier was running i think he did it on purpose so i got out mah bow and thats that. I was pretty amazed how he ran :D

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
Running from Valtheim Keep back to Whiterun and noticing how big Whiterun is. This being my third character, I've decided not to fast travel so much. Definitely worth it.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Benthos

Proud Mer
I decided to try out the alchemy exploit in Skyrim on one of my characters, it still works and you need a decent amount of alchemy and it's preferred to have a high level enchanting skill as well (preferred max), I didn't bother getting my smithing to 100 or my Alchemy, shortly after getting the exploit rolling (Fortify Restoration one), Alchemy boosted from single leveling up to 20 levels up to maxed out in no time at all, then I started to smith after enchanting a ring to have fortify alchemy and smithing on it, then from level 60 or 70 (whichever arcane smithing is), I boosted it to level 100 in a couple of seconds.

Anyway, I was jumped by some bandits when I discovered a keep and I had Shadowmere, Barbas, and Lydia with me at the time and I wound up killing Shadowmere with one arrow (bow had soul trap/shock damage) and capturing its soul in a black soul gem on accident.... whoops.

I have the patched version.

Dragon

Level 81 Legendary Frost Dragon
HOLY CRAP Something just happened a minute ago
I was at candleheath hall and i was bored pulled out my wabbajack and used it on someone and um... everyone turned to chickens used it again and EVERYONE TURNED INTO DREMORA V- somethings and i was like Wow.:confused: