• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

CaptinJimmy

First post!! well i do certainly have one.. About i would say three hours into the game I'm doing the quest to go to High Horathgar, while on the way just minding my own business a freaking frost troll bombards me I fall to the ground and actually scream in real life! Realizing after i have been annihilated by the things brute strength that this game is amazing...so I loaded up my save again and played for another 6 hours xD

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
I agree, the DB doors sounded AMAZING.

TheDovahkiin

Lol, It sounds like how Krono's voice is depicted. Like knives being scraped on a rock.

Yukari Yakumo

The Countless Violet Clouds
Just met the Headless Horsemen.
He didn't talk to me, I didn't talk to him.
But him riding by and me just turning to look...
I got some delicious shivers. :Dragonborn:

Akim

Oh, just made a thread about this, and then saw this one. Could have probably just posted it here:

So, I had been sidetracked from doing the Thieves Guild questline, and decided to pick it back up. **Possible spoilers if you have not made it to THE PURSUIT quest of the Thieves guild.** Anways, my wife Aela the Huntress had been my follower up until this point, I took her down into the Ragged Flagon to sell some loot, talked to Brynjolf and Karliah while down there. They give me the gist of having to break into Mercer's to see what's going on, and then they all started making a big fuss about his guard Vald, who watches the back entrance to his house...

Okay, I figure this guy is really tough, and they're giving me side quests to peacefully get him on my side.... Well, that sounds like a ton of work, so I decided to scope the place out. I leave through the cemetary entrance, and decide Aela should return home since she's not big on illegal activity, but I left her with upgraded armor/bow, and some Orcish arrows. I tell her to leave, and start heading the short distance to Mercer's, sneakily and hugging the walls. I watch Vald pace back and forth for a bit, decide to pickpocket him, see the house key and decide to play this one with some stealth.

I grab they key and immediately turn around and leave. A milisecond later I hear a very brief commotion, and think I've been found out, but I am still shown as completely hidden. I circle the house and realize I HAVE to use the back entrance, so I head back. Only to find Vald dead in the yard with a single arrow in his neck.

An Orcish arrow...

I had no Idea that Aela was even anywhere in the area when I pickpocketed him, and not sure how any of this really went down, but apparently she decided to watch my back for a minute before heading home making no mention of it. This was probably the hardest I had laughed in this game, once I figured out it had to be her arrow in his throat. Still can't explain it, though.

Not sure why everyone made such a fuss about this Vald guy, if she took him down with one arrow apparently?

Tonmax

I have two wow moments.

1. I was going to sneak kill a giant with a bow. When I shot him he flew up like five feet and back ten.
2. I was pick pocketing in a crowd of people when one caught me. When he went to attack me he must of hit some else and they started attacking each other. Then it was like a domino effect and the whole group turn on each other.

This is a bit of a *SPOILER* for anybody who hasn't gotten Dawnguard or past the Prophet quest in Dawnguard yet.
So I had rescued the moth priest from the vampires, and found out he went a little crazy from encountering me. I dropped him with a single fireball, and talked to him, which seemed to cause him to become permanently hostile. I've now had to constantly subdue him just to even do much as initiate conversation, as every time I return to fort Dawnguard, he's always hostile. Funny to see him read the elder scroll on his knees, and charge at me blindfolded however. When I returned with the final elder scroll and he attacked me for the fifth time... He reminded me of Kenshi from Mortal Kombat. Blindfolded and still very accurately hits you with the katana. :p

Craziest moment, encountering giants for the first time, running up on them, and flinging two swords afront my face like a crazy maniac until i get plummeted three hundred feet into the sky!

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
I grab they key and immediately turn around and leave. A milisecond later I hear a very brief commotion, and think I've been found out, but I am still shown as completely hidden. I circle the house and realize I HAVE to use the back entrance, so I head back. Only to find Vald dead in the yard with a single arrow in his neck.

An Orcish arrow...
I have a similar story.
I was trying to figure out the way to Mercer's house, when I saw an enemy symbol on my compass. I went to check out what it was, and I found Vald dead in the middle of the market.
I can't believe the Thieves Guild bothered to warn me about this guy.

TheDovahkiin

Oh, Lydia keeps shooting our dog! After a fight, I find a single Elven Arrow on him. I had NOT used a bow, damn you Lydia! Wives are so annoying.

Oh, Lydia keeps shooting our dog! After a fight, I find a single Elven Arrow on him. I had NOT used a bow, damn you Lydia! Wives are so annoying.
You married Lydia? I gave her to giants as a peace offering. I think they spent most of their time teaching her how to jump over mountains.

TheDovahkiin

LOL! I gave Lydia as a slave to some Frostbite Spiders for safe passage. Didn't end well. She bitch-slapped me.

Hacksaw

So I was once attacked by three thugs in the middle of Whiterun. What really had me aghast was that the guards weren't helping either side, just ignoring the fight. I was a thief character not built for hand-to-hand and these guys had me by surprise. So it was a lot of running around jumping on fences and shooting to down all three of them.

One of the corpses had a note, telling the thugs to "Teach Alpaso a lesson" for stealing. And the note was signed, "Whiterun Guard." I thought back to when I was working up my pickpocket skill, and suddenly a light just came on and the whole thing made sense...

Prof-Stein

I think I might watch your entire Let's Play. It's very entertaining listening to you loudly referencing mythological figures out of fear. The part where a bee distracted you was funny too. I'd probably have done the same thing. :3

grand master dragonborn

playing skyrim in my head
My wow (sarcastic) moment is when i am going to calcelmo's (i think that is his name) stone when a guard
starts attacking me and my follower benor is attacking back. then all of a sudden he stops and says ill spare you for now.So then i find my self getting lost and going in circles for like 10 minutes thinking *derp* all while that same guard following me saying you're not supposed to be in here.So there is my wow *derp* moment.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts