• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Only thing that comes to mind right now is when I picked off 3 bandits (with heavy weapons) with my bow just as they were about to kill Lydia.

Would you share your little "wow" or "omg really?" or "holy crud that was cool" moments with the rest of us? All those tiny things that go into making this a supremely amazing and deep game.

I had one just recently, something small that knocked my socks off. I was getting into a carriage, and the driver, as part of idle chat, appropriately referenced the weather. An NPC. Noticed the weather. And mentioned it. DUDE.

I know, dumb nothing, but things like that are startling and incredible because of the depth they add to the game.

How 'bout you?

My most pleasurable moment was reaching level 80 and realizing I needed Master Difficulty to have fun.

nolandman

A ranging, spell-sword Lich
*Dark Brotherhood spoiler*
*slight Thieves Guild spoiler*

Astrid's charred body. O__O And Mercer v. Karliah!

Inkriidal

When I did the quest, "The Mind of Madness." By Sithis, I actually felt like I was in a dream...Sheogorath is quite the character. The Wabbajack is absolutely awesome as well. Best side quest ever. ^_^

I have 140 hours on the game. I "wow" almost every five minutes. <3

TheDee

I had my character travel from Riften to Solitude on foot (no fst travels) -partly inspired by Ewan McGregor and Charlie Boorman's Long Way trips- and I wanted to soak in Skyrim's beauty and that's the "Wow": the land of Skyrim. It was an awesome trip and the route included Whiterun as the half-way point, my fave city in the game:Dragonborn:

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
seeing alduin at helgen. his graphics were so amazing

theoduck

If persimmons approach, Khajiit will smell them.
seeing alduin at helgen. his graphics were so amazing
If you are referring to yourself as the king of a bunch of tin soldiers manufactured by a toy company called Britains, you have spelled your name correctly!

If you are referencing Arthur's self-introduction in Monty Python and the Holy Grail -- or if your name is a reference to any English king who ruled over the Celtic-speaking areas of the British Isles (Wales for instance) -- the correct spelling is "King of the BRITONS."

King o' the Britains

i watched the movie for the 2nd time with subtitles and realized my mistake but it was too late.

King o' the Britains

Would you rather be carjacked or wabbajacked? Wabbajacked

theoduck

If persimmons approach, Khajiit will smell them.
Would you rather be carjacked or wabbajacked? Wabbajacked
Carjacking is potentially fatal, but one thing we can agree upon is that without a master-level fortify block/fortify light armor potion, you're going to lose your car.

Wabbajacking? Could get turned into Astrid, could get turned into a skeever...

It really is a tough choice.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
My moment was first confusion then tons of laughs. I was doing the quest "A Night to Remember" and I was stopping of to get money from my wife when all of a sudden she says something like "Where's that fiance that you were going to give that wedding ring that I lent you" ... I was just like What?!?!?!?!?! Found out my wife was open to polygamy. I also got to skip to the end of the quest, Thank you my loving wife

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
My moment was first confusion then tons of laughs. I was doing the quest "A Night to Remember" and I was stopping of to get money from my wife when all of a sudden she says something like "Where's that fiance that you were going to give that wedding ring that I lent you" ... I was just like What?!?!?!?!?! Found out my wife was open to polygamy. I also got to skip to the end of the quest, Thank you my loving wife

That actually happens?! Holy crap, I'm in the middle of it now. I have got to make a pit stop in Windhelm, then...

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
Well I think it might just be that my wife (Ysalda) is part of the quest and she just happens to be my wife.

Ilizen

Yesterday, oh the horror. I was playing my illusion assassin, doing a Thieves Guild special quest, I was asked to go to a bandit hideout near falkreath. As I'm leaving Falkreath, an Ancient Dragon falls from the sky. Fighting dragons with this guy has been friggin hard, so I tried to hide and let Shadowmere tank, but... a second ancient dragon appears. All of the guards and my horse started attacking, and I just ran for my life, shooting arrows at the beasts. I got to Pinewatch with both dragons still looking for me. It was intense.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
I made a new character and decided that with this guy all that I would do is total rampage. Fighting 8 guards in Whiterun at the humble level of 6 and I realize I am way over my head, but they'll die eventually (I saved the game to take a break cause it was taking forever). Then all I could say was "WOW this game is even more awesome than I thought."

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I had my character travel from Riften to Solitude on foot (no fst travels) -partly inspired by Ewan McGregor and Charlie Boorman's Long Way trips- and I wanted to soak in Skyrim's beauty and that's the "Wow": the land of Skyrim. It was an awesome trip and the route included Whiterun as the half-way point, my fave city in the game:Dragonborn:
Did that too, but Solitude to the DB sanctuary. I WAS AWESOME!!

Archlegion

:pinkdragon: I was traveling and had a random encounter with Talsgar the wanderer and he said I will sing a song if you give me money. I gave him the money and he didn't sing a song so he had to die. He thought he could run away with it but nobody can fool the dragonborn:Dragonborn: . My WOW moment was when he didn't sing the song I thought he was a good person but nobody can trust wanderers.:bluedragon:

The biggest wows for me in game are the random things said by npcs.

I kept trying to do this one dawnguard quest that requires you to break into whiterun stables and pickpocket the guy there; he kept catching me or calling the guards so finally after several quickloads i just ran in and 1 hit him with my axe (got the cool slow motion axe to the cranium), to which his friend exclaimed "oh my G/d! did that really just happen?!" - cracked me up.

I was walking with faendal towards a dungeon, and he goes "hey, do you think theres treasure in there?" I said f@"k ya dude, lets roll.

I wish i could be the guy who writes random npc jargon...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts