• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
another wow moment is when i fought a dragon and a dragon priest at shear point, the dragon lair. things got difficult so i summoned my dragon. while my dragon held off the enemy dragon me and my follower fought the dragon priest. we defeated the dragonpriest at about the same time my dragon defeated the enemy dragon. after that i realized we make the greatest 3 man team ever!

My turn ahhaahaha again. so i joined the black brotherhood and i had to kill a beggar but then this dragon came and pretty much distracted me and i killed it. then i killed the beggar with a bow and no bounty thank god... but i left that place and i had to return because that was near another quest place .. and the freakin dragon was alive i saw fly in the sky and then when it came down to attack me it turned invisible... and when i shot arrows at it theres look like it was floating... and he died... again with only two arrows :L... I was like wow!!! i had to kill you twice and you gave me only one soul...

Neriad13

Premium Member
I zoomed out to 3rd person in Sovngarde while I was talking to Tsun and saw how tall the guy really is. Nord females are no slouches for height, but, dang, the top of my head only came up to his nipples. :confused: No wonder I had to have four attempts before I finally succeeded in besting him in combat.

jewboyfresh

I was going through a tower filled with a bunch of conjurers and whatnot and i hear some commotion in the main room, i walk in to find Sanguine kicking the crap out of everyone there with a cute little deadric dagger
and he just walked off asking me if he owed me any money

Lyt

My brother was playing and he happened to pan the camera at precisely the correct moment for us to watch a giant whack a frostbite spider into the air. Never gets old.

nolollygagging

Archabald The Khajiit
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE OMG my first run in with a Daedra lord, and it was friggin' terrifying! Not gonna spoil it for you, but I suddenly felt like I was in a HORROR game, rather than a fantasy one. The wows, they just keep coming!

The "mind" one? Jeez. When I first got absorbed in that, (first of all, all Daedras' meet up always surprises me and makes me go "omg omg what did i just do?!") I felt like I will be trapped in the dream forever..it wasn't hard, but it's still creepy..being in some else's head and get stuck in it..which is a total nightmare!

Neriad13

Premium Member
I swear my Orsimer sword and board warrior yelled "Dead now!" while he was fighting a wolf. C'mon, man! You're an avid reader, an alchemist, a chaser of butterflies. Your grammar's got to be better than that.

Yet another piece of bizarre evidence that the character possesses a separate consciousness apart from the player...

Space Hamster

Im a bow loving Nord Rouge as of now.
It all began when I stopped by Riverwood so I could use the forge to improve my sword and the Iron armor that I was wearing so I could look like the Dragonborn from the demos for a bit longer. It was raining when I suddenly heard scream's. I looked around only to see doors shutting. I decided it was just some sort of glitch but when I went back to the grindstone the message "You cant do this while enemy's are nearby" message popped up. I was baffled and had no Idea what was going until I heard a thud behind me in the street while I was looking towards the forge. Realization dawned upon me as the theme music began playing. As fast as I possibly could I drew my Skyforge steel sword, spun around, held up the ward in my left hand and sprinted at the dragon standing before me. The ward lasted just enough to block all incoming fire and then the battle ensued. Right as he started to fly away I did a spinning slash and tore through his right wing. He flew half a circle in the air and then came crashing back down through the main street of Riverwood. After I claimed his soul I sheathed my sword and walked out of town.

Neriad13

Premium Member
I remember when I saw this cutscene for the very first time.

It was my first playthrough. I stood in the courtyard, spellbound by Esbern's words, seeing in my head what he was talking about as he spoke. And then, the second he finished his final sentence, the first Ancient Dragon I'd ever seen came roaring down out of the sky. Esbern, Delphine, Mjoll and I were all involved in a desperate fight with it, the four of us beating it and being beat all around the courtyard. We got it down to a quarter of its health before it fled, never to return again.

For the longest time I thought that scene was scripted exactly like that. Everything fit so perfectly in Esbern's narrative. The timing of the attack was flawless.

On my most recent playthrough, I warily trotted into the courtyard, fully prepared for a terrific fight. I listened to Esbern speak and held my spells at the ready. No dragon came. The sky was silent. I realized just how amazingly lucky I had been that first time - how slim the chances of that ever happening at all must be.

Qreash

when Shadowmere died !! i thought it cannot be killed !! RIP my friend :sadface:

EDIT: well, it came back from the dead again, w8 10 days and return to the same spot, he will be waiting.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
I swear my Orsimer sword and board warrior yelled "Dead now!" while he was fighting a wolf. C'mon, man! You're an avid reader, an alchemist, a chaser of butterflies. Your grammar's got to be better than that.

I seriously cannot stop laughing. Oh my god. DEAD NOW! OH MAN. That's it, my next character has to be an Orc.

Anyway, wow moment today: I was heading north on the Whiterun plains when a couple of skeletons attacked me. Now, skeletons usually don't pose a problem, but one of these must have been a Skeleton Death Overlord or something—he was tough. I was almost out of magicka and stamina, and my health was dropping precariously low as he smacked me with his hammer. I thought it was all over. But then, out of nowhere, a mammoth charged in front of me and knocked the skeleton over with his tusks, killing him. Of course, I started scrambling away from the mammoth, expecting it to come after me next... but it didn't. It just calmly lumbered along. Curious, I inched closer to it, but it didn't seem to mind. Then I ran right up to him and practically hugged his snout. He looked at me like, "Hey dude. 'Sup." And that is the story about how a mammoth saved my life and became my friend.

angry_half-ling

Nerevar, God Killer
Today, I decided to make a pugilist Khajiit character. Well on my way to Riverwood, I thought, "Oh i'll just kill everyone in town to hone my abilities", thinking that nothing bad could come of this. Well, then I went on past the Guardian Stones to explore the world. After clearing my third dungeon, I came upon Sleeping Tree Camp. As I was making my way down to it, Karma caught up to me. All at once, 2 Hired Thugs, 3 Bounty Collectors, a group of Thalmor, and a group of Imperial Soldiers attacked me. Needless to say, I was in awe at what just happened and I also had the misfortune of dying and losing a few valuables. Words of wisdom, DO NOT kill an entire town of people. That eventually catches up to you! :oops:

theoduck

If persimmons approach, Khajiit will smell them.
MAW UNLEASHING RAZOR SNOW -- SNOW DRAGON ATTACKS WHITERUN

This is why I installed the Deadly Dragons mod, despite the fact that a single direct hit from
one can kill me. Leveled dragons are for noobs!

When this fight happened, I was just mindin' my own business a block from my still-unfurnished
home. Deadly Dragons don't bring their wallets to a fight.

Mehitabel

Female Khajiit
Level 16

Health: 180
Stamina: 140
Magicka: 130

Novice Restoration
Regeneration

Overdraw 1
Critical Shot 1
Eagle Eye

Armsman 1
Fighting Stance

Shield Wall 1

Novice Alteration
Apprentice Alteration

Agile Defender 1

Stealth 1
Muffled Movement

Steel Smithing

Alchemist 1

Deadly Dragons settings:

Armor +25
Breath: 150%
Melee: 150%

Hah! Priceless! This was the scene right after the fight:
MH0001_after-whiterun-dragon_1.jpg

Final death toll: 6 Whiterun guards. The Grey Manes' cow miraculously survived having a dragon parked on the roof.

theoduck

I seriously cannot stop laughing. Oh my god. DEAD NOW! OH MAN. That's it, my next character has to be an Orc.

Anyway, wow moment today: I was heading north on the Whiterun plains when a couple of skeletons attacked me. Now, skeletons usually don't pose a problem, but one of these must have been a Skeleton Death Overlord or something—he was tough. I was almost out of magicka and stamina, and my health was dropping precariously low as he smacked me with his hammer. I thought it was all over. But then, out of nowhere, a mammoth charged in front of me and knocked the skeleton over with his tusks, killing him. Of course, I started scrambling away from the mammoth, expecting it to come after me next... but it didn't. It just calmly lumbered along. Curious, I inched closer to it, but it didn't seem to mind. Then I ran right up to him and practically hugged his snout. He looked at me like, "Hey dude. 'Sup." And that is the story about how a mammoth saved my life and became my friend.

Good'un! Killing Giants and Mammoths to fill big soul gems always felt wrong to me. Once I figured out that elite Draugr will do the job, I stopped -- except for bounties.

One of my many "wow" moments was actually part of a glitch that has occurred several times;

I have a follower, Aranea, and a horse that I bought. (Best 1k septims I've ever used actually). I was running low on potions and needed to make some more so I fast traveled to Shor's Stone so I could pick up some more ingredients. That's all well and fine until I realized that a horse that I randomly lost midgame a couple game days ago fast traveled there too. So then I had Aranea and two horses that I owned. I dismounted outside one of the buildings to hunt down some free ingredients when an Elder Dragon flew over ahead. I trashed it with arrows until it landed and then both horses pummeled it while Aranea's frost atronach pretty much destroyed it. After the dragon died, the horse that showed up, glitched again and was gone. It was kind of cool because it was like a guardian horse. It showed up when it knew I would need help and then left when I was okay again. It was just a neat little occurrence to me :)

Beowulf

A cool and funny moment for me was trying to steal one of the greybeards cloaks while they were wearing them, they shouted me to death. it was hilarious

theoduck

A cool and funny moment for me was trying to steal one of the greybeards cloaks while they were wearing them, they shouted me to death. it was hilarious

Have you seen the first "100 ways to die in Skyrim" video? One of the funnier ones is when the guy starts punching Christopher Plummer while he's kneeling at High Hrothgar.

theoduck

This kinda reminds me of walking in on mom & dad, except dead... [edit] I forgot to mention: this is the view upon exiting Redoran's Retreat. I did not loot these two. There's a warzone very close by (Warzones mod -- very cool). The top is an Imperial and the bottom is a Stormcloak.
MH0003_coitus-interruptus.jpg

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts