• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

LombardiSpot

My wow moment was taking on Windhelm. I called called Odahviing the Dragon to help with this final battle. A blood Dragon happened to also join the battle. I was fighting Stormcloaks and Odahviing would ocassionally land and toast a bunch of Storkcloacks and other times I would look up to see the Odahviing fighting the blood dragon in the air doing a dragon dog-fight.

At other times I would be fighting in one area of the city and I would see the shadow of Odahviing passing overhead and then I would hear him land somewhere and toast someone somewhere. it was just an incredible feeling to be partnered with a dragon in such an epic Battle.

Márvin Kersaia

Once, I was running (more like sneaking) through a BIG bandit cave. I took out the first enemy by dropping a flaming pot on him. I then took out 3 enemies from about 150 yards away with my daedric bow! Then, I was detected and about 5 bandits came running at me! I pulled out my Blade of Woe, and went hacking away. After that, I managed to lose the bandit chief. A few seconds later, a steel arrow was lodged in his head. What really amazed me was the physics in the arrows and how much detail was put into the cave. Truly a WOW moment!

Hacksaw

My first "wow" moment was on my second character. After playing a straight-up warrior, I'm now working on a pure mage. So I'm running down the road, and a saber cat just runs up and 2-shots me. A fast reminder that pure mages are...well...weak.

Aside from that, I enjoyed doing the King in Rags quest in Markarth. My favourite line: "There are no innocents in this war, only the guilty and the dead."

As I learned more about General Tullius, Ulfric Stormcloak, and King Maddanach, it became apparent that they all had some lofty ideals behind them, but they had all committed atrocities. Just like a real war.

Mesor

Earlier today.

Im playing it on the hardest difficulty and i ran into a dragon in the middle of nowhere with no cover.
Figured ok its only one i can just pop off a couple arrows then evade until it stops trying to cook me.

All going well.

Second dragon comes out of nowhere crashes into the first and knocks it into the ground.
Then 2 giants come up from there camp with 2 mammoths ( id snuck past it ) and start clobbering them so i figure great there gonna do half the work for me.
I stand up fire 1 arrow in to kill a wounded giant and everything goes after me.

15 minutes of running like a little girl and popping off arrows followed :) I do love these fights on hardest setting :) 1 hit and im dead its a very good way to learn to duck and dodge :).
And great sneaky headshot with a bow practice to :).

Valentina

I had a wow moment yesterday, I joined the stormcloaks and suddenly I saw Whiterun burning and I had to kill their guards. I felt like plops really but Ulfric gave me a daedric sword so it's all good now.

Samadii

Hi peeps, Reading these Wow moments are fantastic and i thought i would add my Fave all time moment..
I was on a quest to grab a knife from a group of witches and was sneaking into the area full of cockiness at my total awesome lvl 8 characters abilities when i see this small ball of yellow light and i start thinking "WTF is that?".. by the time i finish that thought i am watching the cutscene of my charred and still burning corpse laying there with it's tail wagging.... My first encounter with a Fireball on master difficulty..

Bradzrobbo

ok well ive been playin skyrim for ages now but , my wow moment was back when i firtst started i was goin up the greybeards when a frost trol started to attack me so i attacked it realising i did little damge and it regenerated health i ran up the greybeards got inside thinking the frost troll would stay outside, but it followed me in!!!! as soon as i got in the first thing that went through my mind was holy pl*ps im f***ed, but then to my amazmen the greybeards started to protect me and attacked it! within no time one greybeard did a freeze shout and froze it solid whil another did a fire shout while the others started punching it, i just watch in awe as they did it to realise this was one amazing game!

IpmaN

Have you encountered this scenario in the Nordic dungeons? Another Omg moment for me...

Attachments

• ScreenShot31.JPG
    ScreenShot31.JPG
    161.8 KB · Views: 12

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
You know the hired thugs that sometimes come after you if you steal?

Well, I just realized that Lucan Valerius technically hires you as one, more or less.

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
Wabbajack made someone explode into a shower of septims, which i picked up and bought mead with

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
Also I fought an undying mudcrab. I was using a life absorbing daedric warhammer and even fus'd it off a cliff. That is a mudcrab more fearsome than you.

stagnant94

Also I fought an undying mudcrab. I was using a life absorbing daedric warhammer and even fus'd it off a cliff. That is a mudcrab more fearsome than you.
that, that is a new one on me

LunaMoth

Just recently at the end of a fort civil war mission, the few remaining stormcloaks ran but got cut down by the legionnaires, only one slipped by them, he got a fair distance away, about 3/4 the way from fort greenwall to shor's stone, I was standing on the wall, I lined up a shot and fired, the kill cam activated, it followed the arrow and it went right through the back of his head.
A fluke shot but I reckon I could do it again.

stagnant94

i decapitated my follower in my home, hjerim, dragged her body onto the enchanting table and put her head on a plate in the middle of my table.

then my housecarl sat down and started eating and it looked like he was eating her head, oh that was priceless

grits1012

I was walking through the forest and 5 frost trolls started to chase me i ran for about 2 seconds then got ganged lol i almost died but a dragon came and killed them then i killed it. Then a giants club found its way to my face :) lol

I've had better moments than this one for sure but the one I am gonna be talking about happened yesterday with a new character I just made (female, dunmer, mage) and I was in Haemar's Shame to retrieve the Blessed Iron Battleaxe I think it was and that first vampire you run into in there after killing the Thrall I timed it perfectly and stepped on the trap pressure plate and it nailed the Vampire and killled it in one hit. I was pretty pleased with myself lol

ShoCh

One of my biggest 'wow moments' was when I realised that I had been playing the game culmitavely for (don't judge me) over 250 hours and I was still experiencing 'wow moments'. The game never ceases to amaze me. Just the other day I was surprised when a dragon basically dive bombed me. I thought I was imagining it but after I had killed him, I saw that he had left a large trench in the dirt where he had slid along the ground. Brilliant.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
My pacifist Khajiit ran into a Blood Dragon today. Fortunately, I had just passed a Forsworn camp, so I lured the dragon back to it, hoping that I'd be able to stay out of sight and let the Forsworn take care of the dragon for me, since I can't kill it myself. After ten minutes or so, they had taken maybe a tenth of the dragon's health, and I started to lose hope.

But the gods must have really been smiling on me, because the dragon suddenly got distracted by a bear just over a hill. I still had the Voice of the Sky bonus from my trek up to High Hrothgar, so I made a run for the bear and started to heal him with Healing Hands. For the next twenty minutes, that bear and I worked as a team, the bear attacking the dragon, and me healing the bear and Fus'ing the dragon every time it unleashed Frost Breath on us.

Finally, after a handful of deaths and reloads, my beautiful, valiant bear killed that dragon, and promptly laid down for a nap while I absorbed the soul. I don't think I've ever had a more intense fight... and I wasn't even the one fighting! Definitely a wow moment for me.