• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Slijkster

Well there's this weird glitch with my game where every once in a while an enemy will just fly about 50 feet in the air and then fall to the ground again.
Once i was on those plains west of whiterun and i saw a mammoth fly to the top of the trees and get stuck in them.

Skyrim physics.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Well there's this weird glitch with my game where every once in a while an enemy will just fly about 50 feet in the air and then fall to the ground again.
Once i was on those plains west of whiterun and i saw a mammoth fly to the top of the trees and get stuck in them.

Skyrim physics.

I have seen this to. Deer love flying as well. Once a mammoth fell from such a height, when it landed, it keeled over and died.

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
Final scene, I fight Ancano at the Hall of the Elements. During the fight, the Orc librarian charges right into Ancano and finishes him with an unarmed killmove. (Neck grab than smashing the face 3 times)

I know he was intimidating, but that...

For me it was the fight atop the Throat of the World. Dragons breathing fire in the sky, meteors raining down from above and epic music playing. Yep that was a pretty big wow moment for me :)

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
My "wow" moment (only the first few hours into the game) Was when I killed the dragon.. I saw it in the trailer.. but wow that was crazy!

Especially when it evaporated infront of my eyes :)
compare that to when to disinergrate a dragon with lightning storm

Would you share your little "wow" or "omg really?" or "holy crud that was cool" moments with the rest of us? All those tiny things that go into making this a supremely amazing and deep game.

I had one just recently, something small that knocked my socks off. I was getting into a carriage, and the driver, as part of idle chat, appropriately referenced the weather. An NPC. Noticed the weather. And mentioned it. DUDE.

I know, dumb nothing, but things like that are startling and incredible because of the depth they add to the game

blackieox

Jordan Stormblade Nightingale, blade, dragonborn
The first time I saw a giant slam an NPC with his club, and the NPC went freaking flying like 100 feet in the air, insta dead... I was like "WHAAAAA!!!!???" It was sweet!

this happens all the time so cool

Jazminions

I'm the Dragonborn and I just don't know it yet
The first time I entered Blackreach. It's such a cool, huge place with frigging giant glowing mushroom/jellyfish things like what's not to love? Of course once I'd been wandering around it lost for an hour it became less of a 'wow' and more of a 'where the fl*ff am I will I ever see daylight again?'

Also any time Serana says 'wow it's gorgous, I'm glad you're here with me'. She's like the only follower that feels like a true friend and is genuinely there because she wants to be with you

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Two dragons attacking me in Markarth. It never gets non-epic. By far my favorite place to fight dragons. I love when they spawn there. Scampering to high ground to fight a dragon or two never gets stale.

Tzipora

I was with Erik the Slayer during the Forbidden Legend quest, and I kept getting fus roh dah'd around and tossed about like a ragdoll. I caught a glimpse of Erik in the corner, hands clasped over his head, looking extremely scared and not helping as I was flung into the walls.

Patches

I liked meeting the Daedric Lords and getting awesome stuff from them. My favorite artifact was the Ebony Mail *Boethiah* and the sneaking effect was so cool! Being a Khajiit vampire my eyes could glow through the shadowy effect. But I'd have to say my favorite Daedra was the one from the Dragonborn questline. I think he was called Hermaous Mora? He was morbidly awesome, I'd say.

Wildroses

I thought I'd had every possible experience with a dragon, but this one was new. I just got rescued by a dragon, then locked eyeballs and had a moment with it.

I had a non-hostile dragon flying around me blasting some bandits in a fort. I then got into a fight with a frost troll, had the dragon land behind me with the full shaking impact effect and watch the fire breath go right past me to finish off the frost troll. When I turned around it just stood there looking at me for a full thirty seconds then flew off. It was a pretty strange experience.

tx12001

this picture I thought was a WOW moment, what do you think

Attachments

• 2013-08-12_00010.jpg
    2013-08-12_00010.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 18

tx12001

After the Greybeard's summoned me, I took the insanely long walk from Whiterun to Ivarstead. Literally took me about an hour to get there following sign posts. Along the way I encountered two bandit road blocks, an 'Old Orc' looking for a good death, an Argonian who threatened to 'Gut me like a fish', a frost troll and a crazy Wood Elf who attacked me without any warning. Following these crazy encounters I then had to climb the seven thousands steps all the while remaining awe struck by the sheer size and awesomeness of this game. I'd consider my entire play session tonight a 'Wow' moment!
if you count them, their is actually only a few hundred steps not 7000 like there is supposed to be

Riven326

I remember it snowing very hard somewhere to the north of Whiterun. I had just killed an elk and was gathering some materials in the area for alchemy. Through the heavy snow I saw a man running. He looked like an imperial soldier, but I wasn't sure. He was about 30 or 40 meters away running past me. So, I took out my bow and arrow and aimed (this was before I had slow time) in front of him. I then let off my arrow and it caught him right in the head and he went down.

That moment made me say wow and I fell in love with the game.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
I thought I'd had every possible experience with a dragon, but this one was new. I just got rescued by a dragon, then locked eyeballs and had a moment with it.

I had a non-hostile dragon flying around me blasting some bandits in a fort. I then got into a fight with a frost troll, had the dragon land behind me with the full shaking impact effect and watch the fire breath go right past me to finish off the frost troll. When I turned around it just stood there looking at me for a full thirty seconds then flew off. It was a pretty strange experience.

I had a dragon help me kill all the foresworn at the camp Karthspire before you go into skyhaven temple. All I had to do was sit in the hills and watch. When the last man went down it flew off :)

One of my recent "wow" moments was when I was playing as a dark elf explorer/treasure hunter and I managed to kill 2 giants on Adept while only mainly using steel arrows. I wasn't standing on top of something the whole time either, I would out maneuver them using sprint at the right times on the ground, which I learned is very key. When I finally got both of their health bars down, it felt so satisfying to be able to take them both out with one swing to the head with my Elven War hammer.

Chadonraz

Just had my second-ever Expert dragon fight. It was only a "Dragon", but the battle was epic. Lydia and I teamed up with Stalleo and his bodyguards (at Treva's Watch) to take down the beast. :Dragonborn:

The dragon's AI seemed a bit messed up, because I saw it fly vertically, in both directions. It took off like a rocket, and came down (didn't crash, but made a 90 degree turn) like a rock. :D

Pendalyn

Very Dangerous Nobody
just finished off a dragon, with Lydia no where in sight. All of a sudden I hear battling behind me and see her and a Chaurus going at it. I coulda died!!!