• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ricky

Not a Lawyer
I game pretty plain and simple in most RPG's with any medieval setting i basically stick to archery. My weapon set in skyrim would mostly include Dual Wield Daggers and a Good Bow and a Great illusion ability meaning. Invisibility, Rally, Life detect, etc.. Include armor type if you'd like (Light armor is what i use)

What are some of the weapon sets you'd be using in your gameplay?

Akatosh

I am think about trying out the bow( i have always stuck to the swords) and having duel wield blades. maybe some destruction magic. i like the lightning. im thinking i am going to use a variant between light armor and cloth.

Ricky

Not a Lawyer
Yes. I am trying out illusion magic in this game more then i did in oblivion. The game is going to be so expansive for skyrim. I'm too stoked!

Ricky

Not a Lawyer
2 days for midnight release ;)

Akatosh

i mean its still three. the midnight release is still Friday. its just early Friday haha. :p

Travis

Not to resurrect a dead thread, but I will go dual wielding magic, maybe a bow for some long range damage to start the battle.

nick

wow, alot of you are writing as if your only going to be using one profile, my ps3 is set with 4 profiles, name
profile 1-nick profile 2-skyrim profile 3-skyrim 2, profile 4-nerd beastin on skyrim
but for main i think im going to try axes and hammers just for a change of pace.

nick

Yes. I am trying out illusion magic in this game more then i did in oblivion. The game is going to be so expansive for skyrim. I'm too stoked!
and after 7 months when things might be a lilttle boring....dlc to the rescue

taco-star

I'm thinking I'm going to use blades, shields, destruction and illusion magic. I just can't decide on armor yet though.

Wishkah

My first run through on the earlier games has always been light armor and bows... i like to be sneaky and clever... so.. i'll probably do the same again with this game... then maybe a run through with heavy armor to pick up things i've missed in the first run

Rexash

I am sure I will make a similar character like the one I had in Oblivion. A Wood Elf with a thieflike warrior type build with bows and swords for weapons.

infernoofflames

king of flames
same as oblivion for me two handed sword about to swotch from heavy armor to light armor to speed up my caracter hate being slow. using the ancient nord great sword with a fire damage enchantment best sword i have found so far