Spoiler Your Views on Skyrim's Political Climate

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
The thalmor aren't trying to eliminate an entire people, just a belief. Its more like the Crusades than WWII.

...and the Crusades weren't really about beliefs but about land, riches and darker-skinned slaves!

Stereofanic

Hero of the defenceless, Champion of mankind
I'm a fan of the legion, thus I side with the Stormcloaks. They are the remnants of the old empire, from before the emperor was a professional boot licker to the Altmeri Dominion. Banning worship of a heroic dragonborn empoer god is just not right and I will hope TES6 lets us take the fight to summer-set isle and the leader of the dominion so i can behead him or her ( with an executioners axe for irony's sake if I can)

Stereofanic

Hero of the defenceless, Champion of mankind
I side with the empire. Basic Logic says that 4-5 united races has a better chance against the Aldmeri Dominion than 3 seperate provinces. I also get the feeling that Tulius would fight against the Thalmor no matter what the empire officially said, also Titus Mede keeps a amulet of talos in his wardrobe (I checked).
So much for the Empire being puppets.

The most Ironic thing is, Ulfric fights the very empire that was forged by the man he wishes to worship.

Actually, they are. They believe that they can only return to divinity when every last man on nirn has been destroyed.

How does ulfric not stand a chance. The orcs will wan't the empire back so they will join him, the redguard have a very high resistance in hammerfell ( told to us by the bounty hunter after saadia) and the wood elves would murder every member of the dominion due to the thalmor raids in valenwood (told to us by delphine)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts