• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Reaper0021

Steam: Reaper0021
Very nice. Very.
do you want credit for this mod 2? I will give you credit for it just tell me what the effects of skooma should be in the active effects
Honestly tx, considering it was Reaper who started this thread asking for ideas, and I presented an option, you weren't really a part of this until you jumped in. I think I'd prefer Reaper and his boys(?) to do it, considering how we seem to be on a similar wavelength for the mod and has actually asked permission from me to try it, rather than asking if I want credit for my own idea.

Reaper, please go ahead, if you like.

No I'm good AS88. Give the credit to him Tx. It was his idea and since your implementing it, just list AS88 as a co-creator. I'm working right now with Mav in vent on some of the ideas presented by you earlier Tx with the Wereboar and the feasibility of it.

AS88

Staff member
Actualy there is no need I just found a Skooma Mod its not on the nexus but its still a mod

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=10299

It doesn't have the negative effects though, tx. There are three or four on the Nexus, but none of them really encapsulate what Skooma does to the people who are addicted in Skyrim. That's what I want, something that has the possibility of crippling someone in a circle of dangerous addiction and potentially life-threatening withdrawal.

Reaper0021

Actualy there is no need I just found a Skooma Mod its not on the nexus but its still a mod

I didn't know that was there glad your looking. STEAM community is your home so to speak Tx. I don't use them for mods nor to upload. I don't fully agree with STEAM and their policies. I spend my time at Nexus. Thinking now of how to make a Wereboar using various parts from exsisting vanilla stock.

Reaper0021

It doesn't have the negative effects though, tx. There are three or four on the Nexus, but none of them really encapsulate what Skooma does to the people who are addicted in Skyrim. That's what I want, something that has the possibility of crippling someone in a circle of dangerous addiction and potentially life-threatening withdrawal.

What we need is to somehow factor in an addiction factor.

AS88

Staff member

I thought I did that reasonably well on the thread I linked you initially. Admittedly I didn't give it too much thought, due to having no modding experience and thinking about making it as uncomplicated as possible to go with mods such as Realistic Needs and Diseases. Active Effects of addiction and withdrawal could be classed as a disease?!

Reaper0021

I thought I did that reasonably well on the thread I linked you initially. Admittedly I didn't give it too much thought, due to having no modding experience and thinking about making it as uncomplicated as possible to go with mods such as Realistic Needs and Diseases. Active Effects of addiction and withdrawal could be classed as a disease?!

You did real well AS88. No I had to cut my response short as I'm at work sitting in my vent with others wasting time. I'm thinking RN&D and having it linked to it yes. But I'm also thinking of taking it further. Example: Your ideas but say....just throwing it out here...spit-balling so to speak...in order to break your addiction having to seek out some specific treatment. But while under the effects of Skooma, giving you enhanced combat stats or similar abilities (think Steroids). Oh yes more I think about it more this can be taken a whole lot further. Give me some time with Mav and Glut and I'll wager we can come up with something that will make you smile.

guitarherolink

It would be awesome to see a darth revan armor n darth nihilus armor from starwars kotr 1 & 2 I really wish to see that someday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
What about a mod that changes the world around.
What I mean by this is, if a big storm hits, then trees fall down. The ice sheets actually move, and things react more to being burnt or frozen and so on.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

W'rkncacnter

Mister Freeze
I've always thought that it would be nice to be able to "conjure" elemental weapons. So my Cryomancer could form a sword of ice on the fly or my pyromancer could form a sword of fire. I can fake it with the current bound weapons but the look and feel is all wrong - not to mention there is no elemental damage.

Even better, would be if it would operate out of the detruction tree rather than requiring one to cross into conjuration.

Reaper0021

I've always thought that it would be nice to be able to "conjure" elemental weapons. So my Cryomancer could form a sword of ice on the fly or my pyromancer could form a sword of fire. I can fake it with the current bound weapons but the look and feel is all wrong - not to mention there is no elemental damage.

Even better, would be if it would operate out of the detruction tree rather than requiring one to cross into conjuration.

I actually like the idea you have posed with this: Elemental Weaponry. Figuring out how to implement it wouldn't be all that hard I think. With the exception of coming up with some values for the weaponry (i.e. damage vs resistances, etc.) I'm going to mention this idea and see if and how it could be made into some form of reality. Maybe even use some SkyRe values as well.

W'rkncacnter

Mister Freeze
I actually like the idea you have posed with this: Elemental Weaponry. Figuring out how to implement it wouldn't be all that hard I think. With the exception of coming up with some values for the weaponry (i.e. damage vs resistances, etc.) I'm going to mention this idea and see if and how it could be made into some form of reality. Maybe even use some SkyRe values as well.
Skyre would be perfect as I use the overhaul. I couldn't tell you how happy a mod of this type would make me.

I would have attempted it myself but I was somewhat intimidated by the CK when I loaded it up the first time. I watched the tutorial videos but they didn't give much help in this direction. I'm far more comfortable making stuff in Blender.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts