• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Necromis

LOL I had that happen, AND a duplicate of him spawn standing next to him

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Yeah, that's really bizarre. o_O He was just chilling there, half buried in the ground without a care in the world.

Speaking of spawns, in my game Skjor came back from the dead! Imagine my surprise when I, the great Harbinger of the companions, entered Jorrvaskr and found him sitting there at the dining table like nothing had ever happened. He even scolded me by saying "you still need to prove yourself, whelp", though I was at that point his superior.
I have half a mind to kill him again just to make sure he stays dead. At the very least I gotta go back to the Silver Hand lair and see if his body is still there.

Jaeger

My nord barbarian was going through Bleak falls barrow. At the end with the battle against the Duagr OG, he forced push me and I lost my weapon. I was running around trying to find it. Faendal is pumping out fireballs with a fireball staff in each hand. I imagine he was going oh plops, oh plops, floom, floom. I find my prized skyforge pick sticker and lunge with it and skewered his ass. Conan brings his foot up in the kill ani, kicks the duagr off the sword and OG flies across the cave. FUUUCCC....

At Heartwood mill, this troll comes out of the woods and attack, I get the troll fat, and the lady that lives there, says help, help. A pack of wolves attack. We finish them off. Right after, a Mage shows up and wants to duel. WTF! It's my Vigilant of Stendarr character (she only knows alteration and restoration spells), I throw the flesh spell and knock him around with mace and shield. He goes, your cheating, you're cheating. I said I didn't want to fight. Shield bash, shield bash, lunge. Is a dragon going to fly down next...

Jaeger

Oh yeah, this ornery mammoth north of white run just start attacking these bandits in this fort. He kills them. Then he starts chasing this sabretooth, kills him. I ain't going anywhere near dat.

Norminator

1. Louis Letrush and his clone hanging out at the whiterun stables
2. Maven hanging out there as well. At least her torso, stuck in the ground
3. My follower suddenly started "wearing" a werewolf body. It looked more like a piece of clothing/helmet than an actual werewolf. You can see her through gaps in the wolf, wearing her usual stuff :confused:

HEFFAY

I was in Falkreath and I killed a Dragon, and the guards arrested me for it...

Mad-God Rigamortis TuDoap

Rogue Extraordinaire
I've chopped a bunch of wood in Riften once and dropped it all on the ground because it's useless and the entire town started fighting for it.

Mad-God Rigamortis TuDoap

Rogue Extraordinaire
Ya know I had something happen last night that was rather interesting, not sure if it is a glitch or not, but anyhow after I had joined the nightengales and was leaving there to head off to kill mercer I ran into 3 major enemy encounters all in one spot. First 2 trolls, then wolves and then some bandits. No I am not saying they were bad to beat, just I have never ran into something like that happen as I wasn't interested in fighting them just wanted to move on to the next stage in the quest and it was like bam, run, bam, run, bam. I dunno, it was just strange like I was being homed in on for encounters.

I've had crazy stuff like that happen a lot in the Rift, i'll be attacked by like 3 bears a pack of wolves, Dragon and some trolls, all at once and it's a pain in the ass but it happens.

Necromis

Yeah this might have been in the rift, I think I was going for the shadow stone. I just don't remember exactly where it was when it happened, but think it was that fall looking area which to mee means rift.

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
In the dragon bridge town, I was looking at the bridge when I swear I saw it snort smoke! WTF!?

Arthur Dragon Born

Breton Mage
I was in a cave doing a quest and saw a Bandit. I shouted the fus roh dah at him and just suddenly disappeared.

Greeeeaat.. no loot. :sadface:

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
This made me lol pretty loud.

Oh no, not Bandit Thug!! Anyone but Bandit Thug!! :sadface: Why do the good always die young?! I will always remember our time together fondly.. the way he said "never should have come here!", and the way I beat him to death with a warhammer.. if only I could have those times back! :sadface: I'm sorry, the loss is still too near to my heart.. I cannot write any more.

Red-_-Monkey

I fast-traveled to Solitude and to skip the loading screen, I went and made myself a cup of coffee. I got back into my chair, took a sip of coffee and looked at my HDTV.......

There he was.......Standing over a dozen dead guards and townsfolk, just staring at me...... Breathing in.... out...... in..... out. (Don't move).... He just stared and stared, breathing heavily... Yeah, It was a an Elder Dragon staring me down.

Obviously, I just loaded my previous auto-save and realized that perhaps it was a coded safety mechanism to stop this exact thing happening and getting killed as a consequence because Bethesda went through a lot of trouble to make sure the Town-Attacking Dragons don't cause too much damage.

But knowing that, that Dragon was staring at me for about 5 minutes whilst heavily breathing whilst I were not in room was... HARROWING

Harperlarp

The strangest thing to happen to me is the backwards flying dragon, until yesterday. I was in the Ratway heading for the Ragged Flagon when I happened upon Mr. Lowlife, you all know him right? An Orc. Well I snuck up behind him and killed his ass then went to the Ragged Flagon. However when I came back from the Flagon I saw a headless body, very much alive called Lowlife, he wasn't an Orc, he sounded like a Nord and I managed to kill him again (clumsily as I was holding my phone at the time).

I'll post the video evidence of this most strange of occurrences later today. Until then, here's a picture of my cat just chilling. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337853521.995511.jpg

SkankyCat

I'm pretty sure we all have had our strange experiences while playing Skyrim. So I'll just start off and share my recent strange experience.

While I was traveling on foot to a hold, I was randomly attacked by two Vigilants of Stendarr. Since it made sense to defend myself, I conjured up my Dremora Lord and killed one of them off. After doing so, I was charged with a bounty of 1000 gold.

I have to say, it's one of the odder encounters I've had.

Two words: Naked courier.

Jman4505

level 81.5
Omg this is the thread ive been waiting for. i will post my 3 weirdest encounters here.

1). So im chilling with lydia up on high hrothgar when all of the sudden i feel a sensation of boredom. 1 unrelenting force shout later and lydia is 2000 feet below me. later i was walking around ivarstead and saw lydia, stripped naked dead on the ground with an iron war axe on the ground next to her head and some farmer standing next to her...wearing her armor. I stood there for a minute or two before a guard walked up to him and mumbled somthing i couldent hearm then pulled out his sword and slaughterd the poor guy.

2) I was walking in falkreath and heard the familier sound of a dragon overhead, i drew my bow and prepared for a fight but saw not one but two dragons, one was frost one was blood. then they both landed on seperate buildings and started breathing...at eachother. the blood dragon killed the frost dragon and then flew away.

3) this one is quite strange, i was in whiterun and Jon Battleborn called my a Milk Drinker, which i am asuming to be a racial slur considering that my char was a khajiit. so i used the alteration spell paralisis on him when the strangest thing happend. his head shot up in the air like 30 feet without his body. then i turned around and everyone around me's head dead the same thing. killing everyone in whiterun intantly. then i walked into belethors shop only to imedialntly see his head bounce off the ceiling. I walked back outside and some little kid came up to me and said he hoped monsters came and ate me. at this point i was freaking out so i descided to to find an invincible char and hope they dident die. i walked up to dragonsreach and through the door. after watching the posted guard's head explode off i proceded up the steps, and their they were, the disembodied heads off the jarl's court having a nice pleasant dinner. reloaded my save after that disturbing incident

frontier

The strangest thing that has happened to me is that Belethor started following my character around. His shop would never be open in Whiterun but he would show up when I fast traveled, when I was in dungeons, caves, etc.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
i was in whiterun and Jon Battleborn called my a Milk Drinker, which i am asuming to be a racial slur considering that my char was a khajiit.

Actually, it has nothing to do with your race. I've been called that name many times, no matter what race my character was. Its a taunt somewhere along the lines of 'wuss' or 'coward.'

Had quite a few weird things happen over the course of the last five months of gaming:
  • The flying horse that ran around on thin air.
  • The three drunken revelers (I'm sure you've all seen them in various spots around Skyrim) who were wearing nothing but their loinclothes.
  • Iona randomly attacking me in my own home.
  • A bandit chief that moonwalked away from me and straight off a cliff.
  • A spriggan-possessed fox that managed to kill a bear while I watched.
  • The Whiterun guard who suddenly spawned in mid-air (higher up that the roof of the Banner Mare), fell to the ground and died.
I could go on and on...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts