• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
I always wondered what playing an antagonist in a game would be like...

Finnsson

Prince of Denmark
Gidian said:
I always wondered what playing an antagonist in a game would be like...

I'd donate a lung to play as Alduin, if only to have a worthwhile flight experience.

Wolfking

Dark Elf wizard. Real name Casik.
I'd donate a lung to play as Alduin, if only to have a worthwhile flight experience.
I'm currently buying lungs, and I know a programmer. Contact me if you wanna make good on that promise.

Finnsson

Prince of Denmark
Two Bears said:
Ulfric and the Stormcloaks were signed to the Motown label for a time.

They're just a rip-off of the General Tullius Experience featuring DJ Rikke Rik.

Tyer032392

Cicero is actually the Roman Emperor Nero transported to another time.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Skyrim and Solsteim are currently trapped in a rift between time and space, which is why we.can't go beyond their borders without falling through the ground in untextured land, or even make a swim for it. The ancient nords (including Skaal) discovered this centuries ago, and built walls blocking the paths in and out of these places. They must rely on the elder scrolls to get peope in and out, and it's a very complex ritual, and one of the reasons so many people want them.

The dwarves disappeared when they began meddling with the border, idk the details but they got eaten by space and time. Or maybe they tried to walk through the border on some magic contraption, and peoplr just assume they didn't make it. (They could've ended up anywhere)

HOW'S THAT FOR A MIND BOMB?!

Posts-On-Forums

and the Greybeards were a barber shop quartet!
But their voices killed too many people, so they were forced to leave society and live on a mountain with a dragon.

Wolfking

Dark Elf wizard. Real name Casik.
I still believe that the reason children are unkillable is because they are secretly already dead

Machamango

1.Legate Rikke had a crush on the dragonborn since they first met. (She just hides it well)
2.Alduin came to Helgen to save Ulfric Stormcloak to see if Ulfric would later cause chaos to make Alduin's takeover easier. (I just don't understand why he would save the Dragonborn or waste time destroying a little town)
3. Moon sugar can give you night vision similar to that of Khajitt.(Of course not shown in game)

Posts-On-Forums

Yes, but only Dovahkiin can spur his horse into a full gallop though. And jump. And rear. And ride up mountains. And fight on horseback with blades and arrows... now that I think about it, the Dragonborn's pretty spectacular when it comes to horses, and with no horseback perks or skill. A history of equestrian sports perhaps?
I'm adding this to my main character Ciel's backstory. I like it. And since this is referring to my Dovahkiin, I count this as a head canon thing too.

Panthera

Don Gato
I'm gonna borrow the concept of fire salt idea.... Khajiit are using frost salts for cooling their ale/potions/skooma when they visit hometown.

Greybeards are actually ZZ Top band. After they have been teleported into Skyrim universe by accident. And they still didn't find a way to get back, so they grown old eventually in Skyrim. And because their music wasn't understood by people of the Tamriel they live by themselves. And this also explains their natural affinity for "way of the voice". :D

-Mir-

Professional milk-drinker
Torolf and his son Haming are werewolves.
Why? Because at the very start of the game, when you're in that carriage going through Helgen, Torolf doesn't want Haming to see the upcoming executions and says: "You need to go inside, little cub."

:D
But wouldn't he call him pup if they were wolves?
........ MAYBE THEY'RE WEREBEARS! O_O

Rand Althor

Legionnaire
I like to think that I was given the title of Archmage for purely symbolic purposes, while Tolfdar actually handles the day to day business.

Panthera

Don Gato
I like to think that I was given the title of Archmage for purely symbolic purposes, while Tolfdar actually handles the day to day business.
I like that idea to be just a figurehead... cuz it's annoying to become master of each guild.

Chadonraz

But wouldn't he call him pup if they were wolves?
........ MAYBE THEY'RE WEREBEARS! O_O

They must have come from Solstheim, then... yes, now I know! They didn't die when Helgen was destroyed, but simply fled. Later they find out about the player character being Dragonborn, and return to their home island to report to their master. And so begins the Dragonborn questline. :D

Vindar

I have a backstory for my redgaurd; he's actually the son of talos and an infamous female redgaurd bandit/vigilante the demon of the sands