• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor

The Laoch

He is the Prince of Order. Or was it biscuits?
Well, it's obvious that Delvin is smitten with Vex. I'm convinced she actually likes him back, but is employing her abrasive ways and playing hard-to-get. Crafty gal, that one.

Dirge is probably a sniveling wimp on the inside.

Legate Rikke and Ulfric were once on the same side, but I also suspect they once had a thing going on. The mournful tone in her voice when he's struck down tells it all.

Skooma degrades your cognitive ability over an extended period of time, rather than immediately. This is why you feel no immediate effects when you drink it.

Elsweyr is the drug trafficking capital of Tamriel.

Delphine has never gotten laid, but has also rejected Orgnar's subtle advances.

This is more of a theory, but I imagine that genetics are different in the Elder Scrolls universe than in our universe. For one, even though most marriages in Skyrim are purely homogeneous, I assume that there have been some interracial marriages (at least for the human and elven races; I don't think humans or elves can copulate with Argonians or Khajiit). If this is the case, then I imagine the the offspring of the two parents is either one race or the other; a mix would be rare and recessive. Perhaps most races are simply more drawn to other members of their race, at least as far as Skyrim goes. A Nord marrying an elf would probably be considered a heretic by the Stormcloaks, whereas the Legion probably wouldn't care. It's a strange topic, but it's something I've been thinking about.
*spoiler* the thing about your mix race idea is correct Sapphire in Riften is a nord, her dad and uncle are Bretons though. It might be based off mother's race. *end spolier*

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
That Belethor really has a sister who is insanely hot, and he is just trolling us when he tries to sell her to us.

Jarrad

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Good thing I never bought meat from a meat stall... phew.

Wolfking

Dark Elf wizard. Real name Casik.

Jarrad

The only reason that the Khajiit caravans arent allowed in the city is because most Nords believe the Sabercat to be no more than bad Khajiit magic.

Argonians dont actually enjoy the taste of fish however that is the only meat in skyrim that their bodies do not reject.

The Augur of Dunlain is actually based off of Oz and in reality he is little more then an old man who is rather skilled in Illusion and has extended his life span by the use of Restoration magic and eating jazbay grapes.

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
Some more Head Cannons!

1. The Coven of Namira actually owns all of the meat stalls across Skyrim.
They still have the best pies in Markarth.

1.Sibbi Black- Briar is a eunuch (snip snip) hence all the hostility.
2. Babbette is really 56 and just like to screw with people.
3. Everybody in Skyrim is born literate. (No schools)
4. Black-Briar Mead is just Honnigbrew with Juniper Berries and Bosmer piss in it. ( the Urine is not of Maven design but her employees)
5. Maven killed the Girl in Helgen (that Ralof was into) for said mead recipe.
6. Everything in Sadri's used wares is stolen.

Jzizzle

Now that's a Knife!
Some More Head Cannons!!

1. Delvin Mallory and Astrid hooked up one time after drinking too much Black Briar mead. He attempted to peruse the relationship until Astrid broke his nose and now he forever sounds like he has a cold.
2. Delphine and Farengar Secret-Fire* were actually planning a surprise birthday party when this whole business about Dragons re-emerged.
3. *Farengar Secret-Fire got his name from his misspent youth as a pyro-maniac.
4. Esbern shaved his head for charity.
5. The Horn of Jurgen Windcaller was actually a massive pipe used for smoking powdered skooma.

Wolfking

Dark Elf wizard. Real name Casik.
The real reason the Dragonborn is so famous is that he's the only one who knows how to ride a horse.

Neriad13

Premium Member
The real reason the Dragonborn is so famous is that he's the only one who knows how to ride a horse.

But that is a power that he shares with some hunters and the occasional traveling nobleman.

Finnsson

Prince of Denmark
Neriad13 said:
But that is a power that he shares with some hunters and the occasional traveling nobleman.

Yes, but only Dovahkiin can spur his horse into a full gallop though. And jump. And rear. And ride up mountains. And fight on horseback with blades and arrows... now that I think about it, the Dragonborn's pretty spectacular when it comes to horses, and with no horseback perks or skill. A history of equestrian sports perhaps?

Neriad13

Premium Member
Yes, but only Dovahkiin can spur his horse into a full gallop though. And jump. And rear. And ride up mountains. And fight on horseback with blades and arrows... now that I think about it, the Dragonborn's pretty spectacular when it comes to horses, and with no horseback perks or skill. A history of equestrian sports perhaps?

Not too shabby for a scraggy prisoner, eh? =)

Clau

The Fateless One
1. Ralof and Hadvar are childhood friends.
2. Ingun Black Briar is on her way to necromancy.

-Mir-

Professional milk-drinker
Yeah, that's also something I've sorta been thinking. Ingun and Calixto both really remind me of Frankenstein... D:

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

Scouts-Many-Marshes was actually a Shadowscale alongside Shavhee and Veezara, before he and Shavhee faked their own deaths to escape the demise of the organization.

Posts-On-Forums

Another one is Hadvar and Ralof. They're both from Riverwood and probably were best friends growing up. Now they're sworn enemies.
I really, really like to believe this one. I mean, they clearly knew each other at the beginning, so I like the idea that they were best friends.

Also, since Hadvar seemed to know some of the people of Helgen, I like to think he now lives there. Er, lived.

Also, in my own personal canon, all the protagonists are related. I have Arena, Oblivion, and Skyrim, and I actually plan to play them in a way such that it follows the story of a bloodline. Like, I'll make an Arena character, then Oblivion will be about his son, then Skyrim will be about his descendant who, just to make things interesting, might end up being a different race. Like, the first two will probably be Redguards or Nords, then the Skyrim descendant will be like an Orc or something.

And as for Daggerfall and Morrowind, have yet to play either. But if I ever do play Morrowind, I'll probably make that protagonist the sibling of the Oblivion one. And maybe the Daggerfall character will just be the Arena character.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts