• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
My head cannons are:

>Hadvar can't be married because he thinks that the Dohvakiin is waaay out of his league.

>Delphine definitely wears reading glasses

>Ysolda is a drug dealer and after she gets a hold of the Bannered Mare, she will turn it into an underground drug ring and install a tunnel underground that leads outside of Whiterun so she can trade more effectively with the Khajiit

>Lydia is dating Argis the Bulwark, Vilkas is dating Ria

>Braith is Babette's sister. While Braith can't kill children, she can annoy the living hell out of them. And explains why she's white while both her parents are black; she's adopted

>Jarl Balgruuf often has parties in the Dragon's Reach, which is where all of the followers go to party when you're off to kill Alduin.
how could braith be babbetes sister babbete is a 300 year old vampire who was turned into a vampire as a child while braith is a child also she is not white she is a redguard look at her skin colour its a lot darker then the other childrens skin
The Amren's waited a long time between kids? That's all I can think of. I always wondered why Braith was white. Personally I think the Amren's must have another kid that he likes to hold making his life worth it 'cause holding Braith would be as bad as holding a skeever. You'd probably catch obnoxious.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
My head cannons are:

>Hadvar can't be married because he thinks that the Dohvakiin is waaay out of his league.

>Delphine definitely wears reading glasses

>Ysolda is a drug dealer and after she gets a hold of the Bannered Mare, she will turn it into an underground drug ring and install a tunnel underground that leads outside of Whiterun so she can trade more effectively with the Khajiit

>Lydia is dating Argis the Bulwark, Vilkas is dating Ria

>Braith is Babette's sister. While Braith can't kill children, she can annoy the living hell out of them. And explains why she's white while both her parents are black; she's adopted

>Jarl Balgruuf often has parties in the Dragon's Reach, which is where all of the followers go to party when you're off to kill Alduin.
how could braith be babbetes sister babbete is a 300 year old vampire who was turned into a vampire as a child while braith is a child also she is not white she is a redguard look at her skin colour its a lot darker then the other childrens skin
The Amren's waited a long time between kids? That's all I can think of. I always wondered why Braith was white. Personally I think the Amren's must have another kid that he likes to hold making his life worth it 'cause holding Braith would be as bad as holding a skeever. You'd probably catch obnoxious.
Braith aint white I know she is a RedguardRaceChild as that is what race she is in the creation Kit and their skin colour is a lot lighter then the adult redguards while Babbete is a BretonRaceChildVampire

Daelon DuLac

Braith aint white I know she is a RedguardRaceChild as that is what race she is in the creation Kit and their skin colour is a lot lighter then the adult redguards while Babbete is a BretonRaceChildVampire
I agree. I was making a joke. I've seen her on the PC after some mods and she looks much more normal. On PS3 though, she is lighter than my daughter Lucia. It's just odd.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
I agree. I was making a joke. I've seen her on the PC after some mods and she looks much more normal. On PS3 though, she is lighter than my daughter Lucia. It's just odd.
interesting back in my days of playing skyrim on console I could swear she had darker skin

Wildroses

I have one about Serana and Dovahkiin's who stay faithful to the Dawnguard.

In my head, the Dovahkiin was totally about to kill her when they woke her up, but Serana quickly used vampire seduction on them to scramble their brain into thinking taking her back home is a really great idea. When she later came to seek them out at Fort Dawnguard, she used vampire seduction to scramble the Dawnguard member's brains into not killing her, but Isran did remember he hated vampires.

Eventually, during their travels, Serana had to use vampire seduction on the Dovahkiin less and less as they became genuinely fond of each other and Serana stopped having to use her vampire seduction powers to make the Dovahkiin like her. However, Serana will never ever confess to screwing around with the Dovahkiin's mind as she is terrified of losing the only friend she's ever made.

And that is why Serana won't marry the Dawnguard Dragonborn, despite her obvious feelings. She's ashamed of all the times she mind-raped the Dovahkiin into liking her, and part of her is convinced that the Dovahkiin would have never fallen in love with her if she hadn't used vampire seduction on them so much.

Daelon DuLac

interesting back in my days of playing skyrim on console I could swear she had darker skin
If I could take a screen shot, I would, but that won't be possible until the PS4 and, perhaps they'll have fixed that by the time they release SR in 2015.

WarriorMage

Hey! Someone stole my sweet roll!
The guy who runs the general store in Whiterun has the hots for me. You can tell by the way he says "Come back any time."

All the guards in Skyrim are clones, like in Star Wars. One of each gender. If they ever took off their helmets you could tell.

Lydia and Jordis are sisters. They became Housecarls to support their families.

My head canons:

1. Ulfric wanted to marry my Dragonborn, Anja, but she said no because I downloaded Dragonborn and decided I liked that psychotic, dragon-soul-stealing maniac infinitely more.

2. Anja had just lost her memory on the wagon at the beginning of the game, she's really an immortal that lived with Miraak who was her once great love that went mad.

It makes sense in my head.

Oh, and the quest line hasn't changed. The ending with Miraak still happens in my head cannon/thing.

Wicka waaah!!

WarriorMage

Lisette had a thing for the Dragonborn but was cheated on by him/her and had her heart broken. She's very bitter about the whole episode. You can tell if you listen to her song. She's not singing "You'll know, you'll know the Dragonborn's come." She's actually saying "You'll know, you'll know the Dragonborn scum."

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
Just... Galmar Stone-Fist reads Twilight

WarriorMage

All the gold pouches and arrow quivers are actually bags of holding.

LuChao

The Martial artist
Man, you guys have much better imaginations than I do. The only real head cannon I have is that my dragonborn is a decedent from the Champion of Cyrodiil.

for mine the Dragonborn is the Hero of Cyrodill and was hit with the Elder Scroll to be transported 200 years in the future thats why the Dominion took over because the greatest warrior was not around to fight them

AS88

Staff member
I have one about Serana and Dovahkiin's who stay faithful to the Dawnguard.

In my head, the Dovahkiin was totally about to kill her when they woke her up, but Serana quickly used vampire seduction on them to scramble their brain into thinking taking her back home is a really great idea. When she later came to seek them out at Fort Dawnguard, she used vampire seduction to scramble the Dawnguard member's brains into not killing her, but Isran did remember he hated vampires.

Eventually, during their travels, Serana had to use vampire seduction on the Dovahkiin less and less as they became genuinely fond of each other and Serana stopped having to use her vampire seduction powers to make the Dovahkiin like her. However, Serana will never ever confess to screwing around with the Dovahkiin's mind as she is terrified of losing the only friend she's ever made.

And that is why Serana won't marry the Dawnguard Dragonborn, despite her obvious feelings. She's ashamed of all the times she mind-raped the Dovahkiin into liking her, and part of her is convinced that the Dovahkiin would have never fallen in love with her if she hadn't used vampire seduction on them so much.

"He came to possess two of the Elder Scrolls the Moth Priest had identified, one of which declared that "The Blood of Coldharbour's Daughter will blind the eye of the Dragon.""
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Tyranny_of_the_Sun

Sounds similar, huh? ;)

One of my characters has a very similar story, insofar as being instantly seduced by Serana.

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
Every time a dragon soul is consumed, it corrupts the Dragonborn a little more until he/she turns to evil. Only those with strong wills can resist.

Mammoth cheese is a rare delicacy.

mattizcool

Flying lawnmowers are cool.
M'iaq the Liar is actually a Skooma trafficker. Thats the only reason why he has several bottles of Skooma on him and is not mad.

AS88

Staff member
When you pick ingredients like the various mountain flowers, for example, you see a lot of blossoms come off the plants, but only receive one of them. People have made mods to 'fix' this and basically make alchemy way easier as a result.

It's my head canon that when Red Mountain Flower (1) added, or whatever other ingredient, it's not just one blossom. I have always thought it's just enough to use in a single potion. Like, you wouldn't put the whole there in there, so maybe it's just a part of the stalk, or petals, or the reproductive bits in the middle. To get the amount you need to actually create a potion, you need to actually pick seven or eight of the blooms to get enough of the ingredient you need for a potion.

LuChao

The Martial artist
Camilla and Lucan have something going on( Which is why Faendal and Sven havent actually gotten with her)

I though Camilla and Lucan were brother sister or cousins or something