• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

xX3PICREBELXx

They call me the guy that the Dragonborn fears!
My obsession seems to be arrows, I prefer using a bow so I need as many as I can get my hands on xD

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
My obsession seems to be arrows, I prefer using a bow so I need as many as I can get my hands on xD
My latest character never even uses arrows, but I still collect them seeing as they are magically weightless. I think one time I had so many arrows that I could have sold them all to a smithy and the smith wouldn't have been able to pay me the full price for all the arrows I was selling him.

xX3PICREBELXx

They call me the guy that the Dragonborn fears!
My latest character never even uses arrows, but I still collect them seeing as they are magically weightless. I think one time I had so many arrows that I could have sold them all to a smithy and the smith wouldn't have been able to pay me the full price for all the arrows I was selling him.
Your amount of arrows make me jelly...... ;)

Beverages...everything from simple ale to the Juniper Berry Mead to Dragons Breath Mead and anything else I can get my hands on. Nord Mead? Hundreds of bottles. Black Briar reserve? I bathe in it. and the empty bottles? picture the floor of the spare room in Raven Rock with the only clear floor space being a path from the door to the bed. The rest is nothing but empty wine bottles. Kinda like college i guess...

15 min later...Edit: After being threatened with a public outing by my wife, I am also forced to admit to the following: I also obsess over my bookshelves being in alphabetical order. (yes, i know that they get shelved that way, but to be accurate, a title such as "The Lusty Argonian Maid" should go under L for Lusty, not T for The.) I will not have spell tomes on the same shelves as regular books and all Skill Books get their own shelf seperatly as well.

I also wil not sell or get rid of any Named Item (your not selling Stormfang are you hun? It's got a name for Frith's sake!)

Happy now hunny bunny?