• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
Well I walked up too Ulfric Stormcloak and, because I was bored, used Fire Breath on him, now I then proceeded to stun lock him and kill every guard who came after me. After I couldn't move any longer do to the crowded room, I started Wabbajacking everything. Eventually I ran out of ways to maintain my health and ran off. I fought nonstop on my way out of Windhelm, eventually I made it to Riften and somehow got a bounty there, so here I am fighting about 23 Windhelm Guards, Ulfric, and the Riften guard force will backed against a cliff. My friend came over to hang out seen my position and suggested I jump, I decided to instead charge past my enemies, shout them off the cliff, and then I tossed up Become Ethereal Jumped off a different cliff and ran towards the Ragged Flagon stashed my stolen goods, grabbed my emergency invisibility potions, and ran made my way to Whiterun.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
One time I sunck into Bard's leap summit from a nearby mountain, picking off the Forsworn one by one with undetected arrows. When I reached the summit I was unprepared for the hagravens and the briar heart; who all seemed to be spamming fireball at me. At half health and on fire I popped ethereal and ran for the leap, jumping into the cooling water. As I emerged I was surprised to see the ghost appear. I noticed a forsworn to the left on a nordic precipice bridge; one of these:

dunbardsleapsummitqst-001.jpg

I quickly shot an arrow at him which gave me a sweet kill cam of him being flung off the end of the precipice. I talked to the ghostly bard again and was pleasantly surprised by the speech level that he gave me. I then ran down the path to safety; toward Markarth.

Drewski

Relaxing on Revis Island, with Revis and Holmes :(
One time, I accidentally walked up on the platform where Roggvir was being executed, every guard in solitude started chasing meQUICKLOAD.
And that's how I made my escape. The End.
:)

Mine was similar, except I decided to kill all the guards (early char, Old Broken Smithing, invulnerable armor and silly sword at lvl 17)...and got a 15k bounty, I'd heard that if you became the Thane of the Hold, you could get your bounty excused. So I proceded to do the whole of that rather large quest(s) for Solitude (including saving up 25k to buy the Manor)

Note that its quite amusing attempting to talk to the Jarl, while being hit in the back by massed guards and essential townfolk (who just won't die). By the time I'd become Thane, my bounty was 30k+, but I gleefully approached a new guard to be excused. Turns out that 30+ Murders isn't excusable, even if you are The Thane.

So I went to Jail for....wait for it...7 Days. Wow. Talk about needing a deterrent to capital crime Skyrim.....;)

The End II..

Howarthee

Qa'Darri - The unknown thief
One time, I accidentally walked up on the platform where Roggvir was being executed, every guard in solitude started chasing meQUICKLOAD.
And that's how I made my escape. The End.
The same thing here. The first time I ever went to Solitude I wanted to get a better look at the execution while it was going on....BIG mistake...

bluewar40

Just happened about a half hour ago. I had goosebumps from this for like 10 minutes. =D

Wandering around in the woods returning from finding the Kajhit caravan leader's Moon Amulet. I stumbled upon a house of a hag out there. I managed to jump on her roof for fun but then, I was pushed off with a loud whoooosh and a roar. A dragon had landed on top of her house! I ended up running away because my potions were exhausted and my class isnt very fit for fighting dragons alone. After the dragon killed her, it focused its attention on chasing me down. Sprinting down the hill at full speed, I couldnt outrun the dragon. I was almost dead, I was approaching a small drop-off. Without the luxury of time to look and see if the drop was safe, I heard the dragon do a little hiss signifying he was going to blow his fire all over me. I jumped off the cliff, my eyes closed in real life, almost praying. I heard a splash and another roar. Below this drop-off was a hot spring. I then saw the dragon flying off toward the mountian, apparently losing track of me. the epic dragon fighting music playing in my head as im typing is invigorating.

Also, love your guy;s stories, but running from guards is getting a bit old. =P

Unit7

Also, love your guy;s stories, but running from guards is getting a bit old. =P

Hmm you are right.

So there I was in the frozen north. I forget why I was up there and what I was doing. I do remember fighting a dragon and barely killing it... after several deaths. With my potions depeleted I backtracked to the Sightless Pit...

You see I have heard stories of this place. The evils that lurked within. Of course I always thought it was pitch black in there... hence the whole Sightless Pit thing. But I did know that once I jumped there was no turning back. In the back of my mind I also knew I didn't have any potions left.

I jumped down. Looked cool and I started to explore. I think there were some dead bandits or something. Gotta admit that first hallway to the Dwarven place is very very cool. Not sure about everyone else but it felt like I was walking on the wall. Which led to my first death. Thinking I am defying gravity and what not I decide to walk right off the ledge.

I knew better this time and I did a quick save at the ledge. Guess what? A Falmer decided to show up. Son of a... now you remember that part about running out of potions after fighting a dragon? yeah. I am in an old dwarven ruin with a hordes of Falmer running about and without a healing potion to my name. At least if I did have some they wouldn't have helped much.

Now I don't remember where my last autosave was but I suppose I wasn't for awhile and I just over wrote my quicksave after beating the dragon, just before entering.

Now whenever I see a dwarven ruin I usually know two things. 1) Falmer are lurking about and 2) This is going to be a long dungeon. I had never done this place before so I had no idea how long it was.

At first I thought I could carefully fight my way through. Sneak attacks with my bow. Well that didn't quite work out. Luckily I had some shrouded boots on and my sneak was good enough to sneak past them. So I slowly made my way through this hell.

Then I came across the giant spider. Sneaking past it wasn't much of an option. He kept seeing me. I tried fighting the spider and the falmer but that proved disasterous.

Luckily I had some invisiblity potions... if not I was prepared to just run like hell and pray the exit was near. The potion worked. I knew there was a reason I keep picking them up.

I can't remember much else except the end.

Once I got to the elevator I looked around for the Big Chest and couldn't find it(I forget that the Dwarves use different types of chests) but I did see some Falmer and some spiders. I saved at the exit and decided to try and beat them.

I almost killed them all but in the end I just couldn't beat them all. I did however rediscovered waht the Dwarven Big Chest looks like and decided to sneak up and see what was inside. Of course without having actually beaten the final enemies I left the loot behind. Somehow it just didn't feel right in stealing it. Then I pulled the elevator lever...

I made it! I had escaped! :)

Of course... I wouldn't even want to imagine what would have happened if that Elevator was to go down instead of up.

bluewar40

Lol that is a good one. I remember seeing that sightless pit in my travels but was too afraid to see what was in it. =P Thanks.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Of course... I wouldn't even want to imagine what would have happened if that Elevator was to go down instead of up.

Deep, they DUG TOO DEEP!!! Lol, leme see if i can muster up a story...

One time, late inside Pinewatch on the Thieve's Guild special job I got tired of typical dungeon running. So I tried literal dungeon running. I ran past every bandit there, giving a dismissive sword swipe or fus ro dah to keep them off of me. At the bedroom I stopped and drew my dual swords, preparing for the onslaught. Five bandits rounded the corner and I unleashed my dual power attack mowing them down. However, more were still to come and I dual sliced and healing potition'ed my way to victory. At the end I was left with about 12-odd corpses and a short waltz to the treasure room. Oh, how I looted that night...

Howarthee

Qa'Darri - The unknown thief
I remembered a story from my thieves guild days..

It was the second to last quest in the thieves guild and it took my through that dwarven ruin. I decided, since I have master thieves with me, to just sneak past the camp of Falmer in the cavern ahead....I took the route to the right that has a ledge up to the wall...and it was not a good choice.

The thieves that were with me apparently suck at sneaking because the ledge came to an end and I decided to drop down and sneak by the remaining Falmer. (I figured 'they're blind, what can go wrong?')

The second my followers dropped down all the Falmer in the area were on high alert, which would have been fine if my followers didn't then go "what was that?" and run off to fight the hordes of Falmer surrounding us...:eek:

I stayed put, knowing that I couldn't fight so many Falmer with so few health potions. What do you know, the next thing my followers do is bring the battle right to my feet before they fall to their knees and let the Falmer assault me.:mad: (I was trapped in a corner) I would've used Fus Ro Dah, but all I had was Fus.

So I ended up dual wielding a restoration spell with an elven sword of burning to fight my way out of the Falmer-filled corner and prayed that my companions would get up before I ran out of magika potions and died.

Thankfully they both revived at the same time and launched themselves at the remaining five or six Falmer and finished them off, just as I finished using my last magika potion.

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
Wow, Windhelm Guards really hate vampires...hmm. Time to go and kill some Nords. Maybe pay ulfric a visit, we can play Ice Form beats war axe, b*tch!